MARCH FOR OUR LIVES

MARCH FOR OUR LIVES

Attached: 34B8A746-3B08-4011-985A-E3DDD482FC61.jpg (640x360, 19K)

>MARCH FOR OUR LIVES
Fuck off, you noisy little faggots.

¡Callate, La Cretura!

New Queen of Sup Forums!

Have fund disarming us m8

Attached: 2m2H3ah.png (1018x573, 98K)

Fuck off

skinhead lesbian is being a skinhead lesbian

i know gangs bigger then yours

Um, no...

Attached: 1264209991709.png (635x647, 137K)

Attached: 1521074701431.jpg (512x688, 84K)

nothin like building your political career off the backs of dead classmates

Gangs that have marksmanship training?

GIB GUBMEN U GUN!!!

Attached: d9a275e07ee90bd6afaa3f5a60497478fec5aada65122f2194d0954f66926150_1.jpg (978x726, 79K)

we've literally all been students at some point, who is the "OUR" collectively representing?

Jews.

>He is author of this....?

Attached: eva1fn2z12vr2543868000000.jpg (815x495, 39K)

You're all just afraid. Just like a dog barking at a stranger you're all afraid you'll lose your toys. Weigh the choices and choose. Would you rather your kids or your guns.

That bitch is so happy that happened. Now she gets to yell at people and everyone gives her attention.

Flawed choice, that's not what it's between. I'll keep my kids and my guns. Come try and take either.

Get out commie

Attached: FB_IMG_1521909157866.jpg (1440x1389, 86K)

Attached: losers.png (680x680, 44K)

They whined so much they got some change. They have to wear clear backpacks and an ID badge at school. But they don't like it because it infringes on their rights. Fuck these kids.

I wouldn't need to chose 'cause neither are gonna disappear when we instate gun protected schools.

probably better places than here to post this view, not to say I disagree, it's just... it's /b... return to lurking, friend.

Attached: IMG_20170816_102607.jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

MARCH TO THE HILLS!

Yo yo I figured that you didn't know this, but Ghanaian sympathized with hitler.

>
>probably better places than here to post this view, not to say I disagree, it's just... it's /b... return to lurking, friend.

Attached: 1509911518866.png (578x566, 12K)

The eternal liberal attitude of "I should never change for anyone or for any reason, but the rest of the world should change to suit my whims".

Fuck-off u libi-tards, go protest and drink your soy shit somewhere else

Since you want to ban one of your rights, let's ban another while you're at it.

Attached: BanFreeSpeech.gif (314x314, 9K)

Kids nationwide are marching all over the country.

Have you watched the news?

It's already seriously damaged, and liberals already want to remove free speech whenever what's being said doesn't jive with their ideology.

no one is really watching

no one really cares

no one is really going to listen to a butch of kids, who think they know the world and who also think they know what's better for society

niggertrigger-runie

Attached: received_445634312467611.gif (498x288, 1.36M)

Kids are easily manipulated by the media and the politicians guiding said media.... Why is that news?

Maybe when politicians and pundits decide to use children as political tools, we should just ignore them.

this retarded

The bald teenager girl is making a change

Attached: 1502204508680.png (645x729, 62K)

this retarded
he was assassinated
remember that

this retarded

Idiots

Where's her nudes?

What's her name? I need to read up on her so I can understand why I hate her.

yeah, someone apparently hacked her phone and now her nudes and being spread around the net

guns. Cant use my kid to beat a robber down now can i?

lmao nothing like a bunch of anhedonic fash NEETS getting mad bout a teenager

Attached: 0039058E-BC74-4260-AE40-408A4BC006A6.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Not in today's society you can't.
Those were the good old days!

>86▶
>
how? I see nothing happening at all

shr's not that fat

I remember by father use to tie me and my sister with shoe strings together and we were one of the best defended homes in the neighborhood when he swung us around in a circle over his head

REVOLUTION !!!!!

Emma for President !!!
In Mexico after her deportation.

Yes let's give the dumb cunt a pat on the back for those clear backpacks. Meanwhile the ratings fueled media frenzy that results from every school shooting, that she is personally greatly contributing to, will only serve to inspire yet another depressed kid to go out in a blaze of media attention.

They should be asking why school shootings seem to be getting more frequent (while gun violence has been on a steady decline for a very long time), since nothing has changed in the guns themselves to have prompted it. But then they don't care about the cause of the problem. They're being fed their talking points by eager politicians who are practically wetting themselves with glee whenever there's a tragedy to exploit.

She's helping to inspire the next school shooting while reducing the degree of freedom her classmates can enjoy in their daily life. What a fucking hero.

A chicano skinhead lesbian.

any chance we get the real photos?

Smells like multiculturalism, enjoy it!

Attached: 4S4c9h3.jpg (700x609, 159K)

Nice larp faggot you’re not a scout sniper

The way it should have been.
>Thanks Obama!

Appropriately testosterone driven rats response

Was there more than just the one

"how many kids have to die before you support gun control?"

all of them.

besides it wouldnt even help. you will not gain protection nor freedom and deserve neither.

i'm not entirely sure

but, from what i heard, there may have been more pics out there

Kids are cute at that age

QUICK! ALL THE PEOPLE WE DON'T NEED TO RUN A FUNCTIONING COUNTRY AND SOCIETY ARE PROTESTING! Let's all stop and give all the fucks we don't have.

Too bad she survived..

>THIS

FUNNY HOW MUCH BIGGER TODAY'S CROWD WAS THAN TRUMP'S INAUGURATION

Attached: trump_face035.jpg (1080x1920, 163K)

Yeah, Soros has a lot of money...

that's what I call a box

US: We don't know why we have a gun problem, it's a mystery. Even though we are literally the only place in the world with this epidemic. No idea what we're doing differently. I'm sure we just need more guns.

found the soy drinking beta-fag

Maybe we just need to stop reporting the news so world wide. Maybe if the US kept it's mouth shut like it did before the internet then tho only ones who would know about the shooting would be those who lived in the city where it happened. Better yet maybe the rest of the world just needs to worry less about the US. So what if we mass murder our selves/ That would just make the world the way all you other countries want it. US free. So stop worrying about us, let us kill ourselves and just shut the fuck up.

Ok

even more than the most smartest and successful business tycoon of all time?
actually I'm drinking Steel Reserve, cheap bum beer this evening. kid

Attached: trump_face05.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>the net

>Muslim shoots a club
>WE MUST DISCUSS BANNING ISLAM AND MONITORING MOSQUES AND MAKING MUSLIMS SIGN UP TO A REGISTRY
>Some guy shoots up a club
>THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. IT'S TOO EARLY TO DISCUSS POLITICS RIGHT AFTER A TRAGEDY HAVE YOU NO RESPECT!?
Why?

>thinks he can take the police
lmao SWAT trains regularly, not once every 4 months in the Montana mountains.

Most of the sandniggers had little to no training. Man traps and blending in with the populace basically evened the playing field.

if u say so fag

learn to use weapons and arm yuorself spicfag!

I actually haven't seen anyone arguing for going to everyones house taking their guns, but this seems to be the argument you tend to use. By your logic, the most nations ban motor vehicles.

And the UK is no longer a world power and is a regional satellite state. India is probably more powerful than the UK at this point. I'd say he wins.

But free speech already has restrictions?

Trumps inauguration was during a week day, when his supporters were at work....

Because racism is still alive and people look for any reason to justify their prejudices.

no it doesn't the libi-tards are trying to make you think you do

If you were traveling across the country to an inaugration, you'd be taking time off regardless of where the date fell. You don't go from Utah to DC and get back before supper.

Yes, it does. You are not doing yourself favors by being intentionally retarded.

Do you type this out every time or do you have it saved?

/thread

It was already confirmed not her. Had something to do with the room.

Dyke, communist, libtard.

Gun nuts tend to need to argue from a fallacy

>THEY WANT TO BAN OUR GUNS
No one is arguing this. People want regulations, laws, and to keep guns out of dangerous peoples hands. This equates to "banning" as much as requiring people to be at least 16, pass a license and have insurance to drive a car. No one is going out and arresting car owners.

Attached: 7w42158906160213.jpg (879x486, 124K)

I seem to remember this being said to me by a Romney voter on election day.

Attached: 1520930141732.jpg (842x571, 45K)

top fucking laff

Attached: 1503436758244.jpg (459x278, 22K)

>I jack off over brutal dictators and hate survivors of violence
>I am a good person and not mentally ill. It's those trannies that are!
lol

It’s been more than kids. Even veterans are speaking up. Have you been under a rock or do you get most news from Fox?

>>THEY WANT TO BAN OUR GUNS
>No one is arguing this.

And that is just a blatant lie. Liberals just repeat that because they realize they have a better chance of banning them in degrees rather than all at once.