IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: noguns.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-just-needs-to-stop-hundreds-of-thousands-decry-guns/ar-BBKCX1Q?li=BBnb7Kz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_United_States#Security_against_tyranny
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zapatista_Army_of_National_Liberation
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-43518683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Over your dead body

What’s not happening is your gas ass thread

The sooner the better.

You're insane. How about if the Astroturf Kids address usury, fiat currency and the "Federal" Reserve? I could get behind that.

Lol no, libtard

YES! YES! YES! YES!
All firearms shall be confiscated for the good of the children!

卐 HEIL HOGG! 卐卐

Attached: 29511085_1598813170187641_1499806231482070032_n.jpg (905x960, 81K)

It's gonna take a lot more to get rid of guns than a bunch of spoilt teenage puppets marching for Mr Soros and Mr Bloomberg.

>repealing the 2nd amendment won't be that easy

I can't wait until y'all try. It will be a bloodbath

It's not happening anytime soon, but if republican politicians want to stay in office they better take some real steps to make it harder for any Tom, Dick, Mohammed or crazy fucker to get an assault rifle.
I'm not necessarily anti-gun, but I do support banning assault rifles, doing more background, checks, raising the age to 21 etc..etc..

Attached: guns_9105491307264_n.jpg (960x803, 108K)

This!

Attached: thumb_rczalojwny6mv5a8a6ac444b3d-475x320.jpg (475x320, 29K)

It didn't happen when Obama and the democrats held the house and Senate and it won't happen if they get back in. Majority of Americans don't think we need gun control just better mental health services

What's an assault rifle?

Martin Luther King Jr's grand daughter speaking about no more guns today was like the corn shart icing on the giant shit cake.

I guess you didn't watch the March for Life speakers at all did you? Yeah, there was the white kids from Florida, but there were also several black kids from like the ghetto in Chicago and shit. Martin Luther King's little grand daughter even spoke. Change is coming, like it or not.

Attached: guns_2562676217708241399_n.jpg (460x696, 42K)

THE TIME IS NOW

Attached: DIT+NAT+Emma+Gonzale+THUMB.jpg (578x325, 41K)

If we had better mental health services, then we wouldn't need as much gun control. Go figure.

Attached: 2523637627.gif (454x302, 484K)

Honestly, we can do without so called "assault rifles" (any high capacity semi automatic rifle) because in the event of a government takeover or an invasion by foreign country, we could easily manufacture our own, and make them automatic to boot.

That's a funny thought. Just a question though, where do you think former; Rangers, Infantrymen, Snipers, Seals, PJ's, Raiders and Green Berets go once they get out of the military? You think they just disappear into thin air. They are your current gun owners. I'd like to see someone try and take the guns from a former Sniper or Special Forces soldier, I'd even pay to watch that.

Attached: image.jpg (1038x539, 400K)

What is that?

Attached: da faq.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

I guess you were still swimming your daddy's balls when assault rifles were already banned once from 1994-2004. kid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

your mom's vagina

Attached: guns1521351392085.png (615x615, 424K)

Our voices are being heard

Attached: 2395773_0.jpg (630x630, 83K)

So mlks grand daughter oh shit.. we done guys give it up.. btw MLK was too 2nd amendment. Just because you have a famous relative does not mean they know what they are talking about

Attached: NoFreeSpeech.gif (314x314, 9K)

>> Change is coming

Nothing is going to change buddy. Next week will come and and some rapper will do something to make the news and you kids will be obsessed with that and forget all about guns. Fads come and go. As soon as the cool kids quit doing it no one will care. Remember “Kony 2012”?

time will tell my ignorant friend

Attached: trumptard1521055216522.jpg (540x720, 101K)

This is true. I'm a psychotic disaster. I go to talk to a therapist. Tell this bicth everything. All the fucked up shit thats happened to me too. As well as how totally fucked up I am mentally. Bitch sips her redbull and says,
"Sounds like you have a poor me complex."
I walked out. I even got off my meds so I wouldn't have to go back. This is why people are running around off meds killing people.

see

Attached: guns_29133377.png (640x640, 488K)

now those are some words, man.

The hero all of us need

Attached: 180221223341-02-emma-gonzalez-nra-parkland-town-hall-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 41K)

No I remember columbine. And the shoot out in LA. The gun bans did nothing, still had school shooting then.

>Be libtard politician
>Go to local resident's house with camera crew to publicly confiscate guns
>Knock on door
>SEAL in full uniform with 6 Navy Crosses answers the door
>Piss myself and leave

Attached: 1476318881604.jpg (613x643, 40K)

Yes it will you have no way to consifcate the guns or enforce a ban.

I bet she even gets a load of money for that.

they can just make it harder to buy a gun. those who already have it might get called for a test.
and it wouldn't take long to write down a list of those who didn't replied...that might be put on a no-fly list, or anything else.

what gun bans came from either of those events?

As Salamu Alaykum

The problem is that most therapists talking to patients is the equivalent of that asshole who tells someone they know how they feel when they've never been in that situation.

I became a therapist for that very reason. I've been through a lot and understand what a lot of my patients are feeling. Different people, but same situation. It's actually helped a lot of them with little medication. Maybe Prozac here or there, but not a shit ton of xanax and call me in the morning bullshit.

Attached: 1496796394297.jpg (219x220, 15K)

I hope there is a voluntary full amnesty buy back period
I'm gonna retire off making zip guns

What you kids don’t understand is that no government agency wants to spend the time and budget money to go taking people’s guns. People that work for the government and just like the rest of us. They are lazy. They want to do the bare minimum and collect their guaranteed paychecks and go home. No one wants to go collecting guns because they would rather not get killed. As long as they get paid, they don’t care.

Attached: HA.jpg (373x382, 23K)

Well, the question becomes "what mental problems constitute prohibiting someone from owning a firearm"?

What if your a mom or a dad and you child dies at the hands of a dindu, and you need some counseling or some mess for s year or so, are you now prohibited from owning a firearm?

I was on Ritalin when I was you, is that a bad mental health disorder?

The "mental health" line is so incredibly grey.

Attached: image.jpg (736x736, 53K)

Polls indicate public opinion in the U.S. may be shifting on the issue.

A new poll conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that 69 percent of Americans think gun laws in the U.S. should be tightened. That is up from 61 percent in 2016 and 55 percent in 2013.

Overall, 90 percent of Democrats, 50 percent of Republicans and 54 percent of gun owners now favor stricter gun laws.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-just-needs-to-stop-hundreds-of-thousands-decry-guns/ar-BBKCX1Q?li=BBnb7Kz

Attached: guns_28058645.png (800x800, 671K)

Attached: 1421371787815.jpg (585x621, 47K)

a uniform is nothing but a garment, man

>"please surrender your guns"
>"nay!"
>"you're under arrest"
>"nay, take th..."
>BANG
>dead SEAL. oink oink.

I bet. She was younger. I saw her twice. Both times she had this look on her face of annoyance. Taking deep breaths. I wasnt even talking that much or acting weird. Bitch probably just wanted to go home the minute she sat down at 6 am.

Is it op?
>hahahahahahahha nope

Attached: FB_IMG_1521916944742.jpg (528x960, 50K)

Ak47 fully auto in the la shooting and for the school shooting they are underage and not allowed to own them. It wasn't a specific gun that was listed on the ban. It just shows that gun bans don't change anything

>Hitler took the guns
>Stalin took the guns
>Chairman Mao took the guns

Attached: emoji.jpg (960x960, 64K)

good we deserve a nazi government, all the bleeding heart libtards and peacenicks will see how it feels when once the guns are gone they won't have anymore freedom of speech and "The Fear" will be a new way of life.

Kek

Attached: image.jpg (311x300, 56K)

being this gullible

Damn right it is.

sucks trumps cock like a pro

And according to the polls Hillary will win in a landslide

kids at my school are marching today

Attached: 180324145221-01-emma-gonzales-march-for-our-lives-washington-large-169.jpg (460x259, 20K)

sure kid

that man has such a punchable face

Attached: 1510283050108.png (234x232, 52K)

Less then 3% of gun homicides are acted by the mentally ill.
Less then 1% of all homicides are acted by ther mentally ill
Its not a mental health issue, its a bullying issue

Make people not want to kill other people, that is what needs to happen. Dont glorify shooters and spend 3 days throwing their face on the tv and talking about them

this retarded

If you see a therapist/psychiatrist then they just sign a form that comes from the state stating that you are not a threat to yourself or others. Then it comes up on your background check as mentally stable.

>Right claims Obama is going to take their guns
>Right claims Hillary is going to take their guns

And now the conservicucks are trying to take our guns. The left never fucking did.

The only thing I never liked about demofags is their SJWs and anti gun mentality. If the right turns anti gun then they can go diaf.

Attached: 382.gif (320x213, 602K)

OP what's next after this epic fail?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521916928903.jpg (594x960, 58K)

Only in liberal shitholes like ny and cali

99.3%

I love how the argument for assault rifles is so one can protect themself from the government... Bitch, those weak ass ar15s have no chance against jets and tanks. If the government wanted to, you would be easily taken out. No matter how many guns you have.

Attached: 1519869730607.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

You dipshits, Hitler didn't "take the guns". Nazi Germany was pro-gun. Check out "1928-1945 Gun Legislation in Germany" by William Luther Pierce.

sure kid
cry more

More like jews trying to take the guns

What if the Dr is anti gun and doesn't think you should be allowed to own one at all. How can we make it fair so that anti gunners don't abuse the power

Attached: 456456546456.jpg (403x533, 129K)

he's being retarded

>6 Navy Crosses = killed 3000 hajis. Most of them with bare hands or their own weapons

the left is called democratic for a reason.
the right is authoritarian.

>open up and swallow. trust me, is for your own good.

>How can we make it fair so that anti gunners don't abuse the power
Don't give them power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_United_States#Security_against_tyranny

I bet your an awesome therapist, mane.
I don't know what that cunt was thinking.
The door was shut. I almost grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head into the window whilst punching her stupid face. Someones gonna come along who won't walk away like I did

Attached: 1501397574179.jpg (604x453, 41K)

so? get out of your RPG, man, this is real life.

The protect themselves from the gubmint part is for shooting crooked politicians that allow a loss of freedom and not for standing up to military force.

Attached: 1517710584090.gif (500x278, 430K)

You have to be 18+ to use this site.

Right but that's what the gun control people want

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zapatista_Army_of_National_Liberation

>said the 14yo kid from his mom's basement

Dunblane families join US gun law protest in Edinburgh
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-43518683

Fucking morons.

Attached: 711.jpg (490x326, 22K)

Most of us don't care about things like that. If a person is mentally stable then that's all we care about. What they do with their lives is their business. Also, I'm a therapist not a doctor, but why would doctors want more gun control? Wouldn't that hurt their business?

Attached: 7458563273.jpg (758x426, 32K)

You can do that with a pistol, retard.

Attached: 1518503197986.gif (325x252, 891K)

t. brainlet

Attached: 67574345378995656.jpg (588x823, 109K)

lmao chris kyle and his friend had guns in their hands and were both shot to death, so acting like "I'M A MILITARY BOI I CAN KILL ANYONE" is going to save you unless someone informs you they're about to shoot you is fucking retarded.

>the left is called democratic for a reason.

>German Democratic Republic
>Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Remember, the left is not authoritarian

The so-called March for Life is a right-wing event.

Therapist do not prescribe medication, that is a psychiatrist

Orange Cheeto tiny hands Drumph is literally Hitler and all police are fascist racist pigs. Only the military and police should be allowed to have guns.

Attached: Tucker-Carlson-meme.png (824x683, 125K)

amazing skills

Could do it with our bare hands too, should we bans all firearms?

Attached: 1521862448979.jpg (800x800, 58K)

Both are authoritarian, numbnuts
The only difference between the two parties is who gets their back scratched if their party wins, they have the same stances on all the things that could make any difference.

That's ruff. Sounds like a bitch. When I saw a therapist, I normally saw 4 or more until I found one I could relate to.

Drs and therapist are nothing but pill pushers nowdays. But what if they got extra money from like Bloomberg gun control each person they deny like the bonuses they get from prescribing pills

Lol, shut up nigger. When they did that in Australia, barely even 1/3 of the guns were ever obtained. The Australian government didn't go door to door confiscating. The u.s. has way more guns and way more gun owners.

it's like everyone forgot about trenchcoats

libfag detected

trying this hard