Hey guys hit me up looking for a fun time ;)

hey guys hit me up looking for a fun time ;)

Attached: image.jpg (169x301, 8K)

OOGAH IS Sup Forums NOW A FAGGOT HOOKUP SITE?

Attached: ivan.png (325x325, 12K)

bump

bump

bump

Call him

hit him up just called him LOL

bump

bump

LMAO EVERYONE CALL HIM IS A DIRTY FUCKING MUSLIM

call 4 chimp

I just called lmao

this dumb arab tell him to leave he country

RAPE MY CUNT OFF

Sex'ing time?

this dumb muslim he deserves to hang

bump

bump

dumb mussy

bump the bump

lmao call him

not bumped

lmao deserves bump

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Want to do a fly bye big guy?

UNROLL THE TADPOLE OSfrog UNCLOG THE FROG OSfrog UNLOAD THE TOAD OSfrog UNINHIBIT THE RIBBIT OSfrog UNSTICK THE LICK OSfrog UNIMPRISON THE AMPHIBIAN OSfrog UNMUTE THE NEWT OSfrog UNBENCH THE KENCH OSfrog PERMIT THE KERMIT OSfrog DEFOG THE POLLIWOG OSfrog

I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it throught the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your astral privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

So my girlfriend the other day asked if she could roleplay as a 14 year old while we were having sex. I was like what the fuck? That shit's gross. You're gonna be 14 in like two years anyways.

lmao call this dumb ass

bump

>7 posters, including OP
>14 replies

>Samefagging this hard

30 replies now, and I'm the only new poster. Somebody here leads a very sad life, lol

Hey don't touch me bitch

nigger

dumb fucking ape nigger

nigger ape

lol why post your phonenumber you turbofag