So this is what the average “lunch” looks like in burgerland?

So this is what the average “lunch” looks like in burgerland?

Lol

Attached: 5A95C8B8-0A58-4A82-BCD3-272D1D3A33B4.jpg (600x800, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/programs/us-immigration-policy-program/rising-child-migration-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure. A handful of chicky nugs and 2 waffle sticks is definitely what makes us obese.

Nah

>this one is the more average depiction of school lunch

The plate you posted is still in line for more food dingus.

Attached: IMAG1818.jpg (800x431, 68K)

that's quite depressing

nope, just inner city schools

What do school lunches look like from your country?

That's actually on the better end of a grade school lunch. It's got fruit and veggies.

shows no proof of country of origin

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

Attached: donk.jpg (251x201, 7K)

this is what it normally looks like where i live, france

shit forgot pic

Attached: 48620491.jpg (800x600, 93K)

Looks like some soy boy diet.

That chicken looks shitty.

tastes good, so i dont care

Amerifag here, I would have killed for just about any of that on an average day at school. The chicken looks bland, but it's still more protein than we ever got...

u wot? Protein isn't the problem with US school lunches.

but yet you claim they are fat

>u wot?
u retarded?

they always make sauce to go with the meat, but i dint like the sauce that was being served that day

also you get a second choice in case of "hurr hurr im muslim"

Did you only get served bread with cheese?

There are alot of problems with schools period. The United States education system is fucking horrible and if you wanna learn for real you have to teach yourself due to a class size of 35+ on average.

No. Fried chicken products are all over the place in US school lunches as is ground beef.

Oh yes the thrice frozen, factory chicken. Is just packed with all the shit kids need.

Still protein nigger.

>ur a nigger

What a cuck you must be.

good goy

>muh jew memes

Kek. Don't choke on your own spittle you mouth breather.

jesus this is child abuse, I bet the rich kids dont eat that shit. How are you guys not rioting

Because people in my country are horribly lethargic about making changes. They're more than happy to bitch and moan however.

>says the wageslave

only blacks and sjws riot

>ur income is lower than mine

How desperate. Kek

No matter what part of the world you live in School lunch pretty much sucks all around. There are a few redeemable dishes specific to some schools, but don't fool yourself thinking that some other part of the world has a better lunch platter. The kids usually like it though because they're fucking kids. Chicken fingers, french fries and pizza is what they want to eat.

So you're a dumb poor wageslave nigger goy. You should turn yourself in for voluntary extermination.

michelle obama really fucked school lunches up

So you just eat your master's shit like a good cuck ?
My god you're pathetic

As a comparison image is what they eat in africa, you're literaly eating three tiers below african standards in the richest country in the world.

Attached: dqsdqsd.jpg (640x426, 99K)

>ur black an-and ur jewish and-and-and u don't make the money

Shouldn't you be on /r/incel?

This thread makes me feel lucky to have something like this for lunch at school everyday.

Attached: 1520817805735.webm (202x360, 370K)

I don't browse leddit like you obviously do, nigger faggot.

>sees two pictures of subpar school lunches likely from low income schools

>UR SO PATHETIC U CUCKS

Wew

>leddit

You're livin the meme dream man. And idubbbz quotes. Now we know you're cool. ;)

I'm answering to the guy who says only niggers riot, i literaly said above that rich kids probably dont eat that garbage and that people who get served that bullshit should get that school to close for child abuse you mongoloid.

Nice strawman.

>I literally said

No one gives a damn what you said eurotrash. Kek. You're a thing to be mocked.

shit we had to pay for our school lunch, or you bring your own

how old is that thing?

Prob only a few mins. Doesnt live long one you scrape it out the chicks box.

I used to love those

Attached: images (24).jpg (391x377, 24K)

Think he ment gestation time. But all in all that shit is just a bunch of cells replicating. At that point it's hardly a human.

french average lunch

Attached: la-journaliste-rebeca-plantier-a-fait-connaitre-l-excellence-du-plateau-repas-des-ecoliers-de-saint- (1600x1065, 218K)

It depends on the school, retard.

rate the average german school food!

Attached: Ostfrass.jpg (1000x563, 53K)

10/10

here, nigga, you dropped these

Attached: glasses.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

>sauce
>packets of ketchup
What the fuck in that plate needs ketchup?

Topkek, got 'im.

Pretty good/10

Attached: images (7).jpg (445x330, 13K)

Boot the anchor babies and that class size will dwindle pretty fast

taught in 2 middle schools in centre-val-de-loire in 2015 and their food looked just like that. same glass cup, plate, tray, everything was the same as that pic. is the school food in france the same in the whole country?

There's no soy there tho

It really doesn't my school had lunches where they gave you an apple or an orange, some veggies (usually salad), chocolate or strawberry milk, water, a poptart (if you wanted), and the best they had there was the nachos, so no i would say the person took somethings and took a pic

underrated

>thread

What's wrong with that foot?

OP stuck it up his ass

Nerve gas survivor's foot.

Commiefornian here. My school lunches gave us a choice. There was always a chicken club salad or Cobb salad available, and other options included a burger with topping bar options, 2 souls that were different every day (they made a great lentil soup), oven fired pizza(our cafeteria had a giant oven called that we called the Jew-burner 9000) different pastas, taco bar, deep fried chicken tendies, sandwich bar, and biggie burgers. Sides included veggies, parfaits, sorbet, fruit salad, crackers, yoghurt, fries, or side salad. It was awesome growing up in a private school lol

If the French eat that much for lunch every day how are they not the fat country? Parfait, a salad AND a giant pile of carbs?

Attached: 1520671516210.jpg (480x324, 27K)

Yo thats dope man, i wish i lived in pussyland now

0/10 not Halal

>pork wurst

Typical US school lunch

Attached: school.jpg (470x551, 65K)

Absolutely untrue in our school system. The lunch is not half that size, and the reason for malnutrition.

Attached: 8d0.jpg (500x500, 55K)

I brought my own lunch most of the time. Or left campus to get fast food. That's the great thing about burgerland! You're not depending on a government mandated meal to provide your whole days sustenance!

Attached: 115819.jpg (620x413, 53K)

did that brown stuff get dollopped out of a vat, or did the lunch lady pop a squat and deliver it fresh from sauce for every student?

>samefag

dont fucking tell me how i should eat

What else can the USA do?

>tens of millions of starving third-world mexicans and central americans send their children by themselves into the US knowing they get free food
>can't feed them all quality food

migrationpolicy.org/programs/us-immigration-policy-program/rising-child-migration-united-states

I'm from Indiana, went to a public school, and mine was very similar

>this
my school had actually really decent options, but I usually packed my lunch because my parents make bombass food with lots of leftovers so I always took that.

KEK on ´muricans.

Attached: Menu-escolar-01.jpg (620x498, 153K)

lol, non-America

Attached: nonamerica.jpg (950x659, 185K)

super power by 2020

Allot of this is because of legislation and big government. My school had awesome lunches up until my sophomore year. Then the city said that we needed to use the NYC school lunches if we wanted to keep funding which were fuckin disgusting. School Lunches are usually contracted out to the lowest bidder in order to save politicians money, regardless of quality. The same thing happened with Meals on Wheels awhile back.

The lesson: Go to private school

Poo in the loo, Rajeev.

Attached: shower time.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

>live in australia
>poor family growing up
>expensive (for us) school costs even for public school
>no free lunches ever
>even sausage sizzles were like $1 for a sausage
>no onions even just meat on bread with some shitty sauce

Attached: sausage-sizzle.jpg (1181x384, 99K)

What the duck do you need 1/2 a lemon for? Is that what makes you fags so bitter towards America?

Pretty sure that's breakfast.

Can’t they just hunt and bring kangaroo to serve in the school? Isn’t there like 9 roos per child?

Spain particularly is in the shitter. About a minute off a civil war. So they're just mad about everything probably.

that's what you get for being poor. retard.

i cant tell if /ck/ is leaking to Sup Forums or if its the other way around

He's from Venezuela, they have no food there.