Based Reality

“On a positive note, This Tuesday when we become the United States of the Russian Federation, Olympic lifting will be the national sport”
- /lift/ assemble

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/
documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a QT and did something objectively good.

She was too pure for this world

holy fuckk

Seriously CNN and rest are talking for 6 months about Russia hacking but yet they still have no proof or evidence...
Maybe but she was a self race hating commie you should see her fb

>Reality Winner
lol

Who is she and what did she do?

she looks like trailer trash
how does she work for the NSA? was she a custodian?

No she spoke like 3 languages including Farsi so she go fast tracked up the chain. Leaked a lot of pointless documents that don't seem to actual show any criminal activity so I don't think it was worth it

all muh squats gainz gym women are coal burners

first time i hear about this

Leaked NSA document

Basically a female Edward Snowden

It's his american cuckold fantasies taking over again, just ignore it

I'd like her to leak all over my document, if you know what I mean

nah, the skinny waifs and the fatties do
the muscled chicks are either lesbos or with white dudes

SHE DIN DU NUFFIN SHE A GOOD GRIL

>she's a Juggalo

yeah she definitely hated whites

>you should make a shirt that says being white is terrorism

she was literally a dumb bitch who is better off in jail and not spreading her toxic views and infecting the gene pool.

Based reality did nothing wrong

No way one of my coworkers got fired for that shit. They're considered a gang now
t. fbi

>Reality Winner
when I read the article about this, I thought that name was some sort of codename or that they had to censor her actual name

but no, that bitch is actually called Reality Winner

you can't make this up (unless you're her parents I guess)

Not even close to what Edward snow don did

read the news m8
theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

>leaf

What are you trying to convey with this post

>theintercept
Never heard of it, won't bother clicking it

here you go then m8

Where's the actual proof though? This looks like a diagram based entirely upon speculation. Where are the sources confirming this is true? Have they arrested anybody in conjunction with this? Or have they named names?

read the article
stop getting your news from Sup Forums posts

I just read it, it's literally nothing but speculation. Wake me when they identify the actual hackers. At this point, it's all "We believe the Russians did this", or "We think the Russians did that".

>here's how phishing works

lmao, all that text and bloated verbage

a 12 year old can do this

>American """intelligence""" services
Stupid americucks

I work in IT, this entire "russian hacker" spin has been hilarious to me since day 1 because this has been their "body of evidence" since the beginning

this little stupid phishing attack has a mountain of post facto speculation to create a fabricated story about sophisticated russian intervention, all because the media is super mad the mean anti globalist got elected

This is a technical document detailing the operational details of the russian attack, researching who carried out the attack would likely have been done by a different group inside the NSA or by a different 3 letter organization. If you read the document itself (documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html) it unambiguously states "Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate actors executed cyber espionage operations..." Unless you're saying that this is a fake leak it is pretty clear the NSA believes russia performed the attack

Wow you're so smart! You actually work in IT?!

>
>cyber espionage operations

right, not ambiguous at all

off you go bud, CNN isn't going to watch itself

You think you're being clever but you're the one who thinks "spearphishing" constitutes cyber espionage or "hacking"

If you took 3 seconds to read the wikipedia article on phishing I wouldn't have to make the smallest appeal to authority faggot

NSA BTFO

She legally changed it after the election.

But Snowden actually revealed the government doing some messed up shit. This is just pure treason.

Me too user, me too
>tfw no golden shower from qt powerlifter

I thought it was a typo and she was some Reality TV Show winner

TheIntercept is Glen Greenwald's site

It's comedically anti-west/pro-russian at times

why would he then release a document to the public, that pretty much proves the whole "russians tried to hack the US election" narrative?

>trump
>anti-globalist

hahaha

yes user, be careful, we have an actual IT guy here ITT, he knows his mongoloid god has done nothing wrong, he is after all an IT man.

The documents stated the GRU carried out phishing attacks on an election machine vendor and 144 election officials 3 days before the election.

I loathe Hillary, I worked in the IC. This is proof. Why can't you guys just continue to be alt right but actually respond to facts and dump trump. No one can take you serious because of shit like this

you seem to think you're on Sup Forums

on Sup Forums there's lots of anti-trump people