Guys, did trump stump himself over the mexican judge?

guys, did trump stump himself over the mexican judge?

i feel like this time he's truly in hot water.

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/06/cruz-kasich-slam-trump-mexican-judge-comments/
>nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/politics/democrats-trump-presidential-race.html
>abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/gop-trump-lay-off-judge-curiels-mexican-heritage-39634011

we know the judge does have ties to la raza:
>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/06/trumps-questioning-federal-judge-not-racist/

rubo, cruz, and kasich are all understandable, they all want hillary to win, its why they entered the race to begin with. but now even gingrich? he has been one of trumps earliest supporters and he has turned against him.

i don't see how he can pull himself out of this. he can't apologize. that would admit wrongdoing. but he can't truly recover unless the party backs him and helps promote and clarify what he said against democrat shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has 5 months, if he gets stumped, it won't just be from this. Besides, if it gets really bad, he'll just about-face on it like he did with that abortion flap.

I'd be more concerned if Hillary's negative approval ratings don't catch up with his after the nuclear exchange of negative ads, that would be the bigger sign of trouble.

No

Is the Clinton Trump debate going to be one of the most televised programs ever?

his ability to command media attention like this is f'n amazing

don't worry he'll say something else in 2 weeks that'll make you completely forget this happened

No one cares about this. I haven't followed this because it's fucking boring. Some beaner judge that's aligned with La Raza has a hard-on for Trump.

This is a non-issue.

>completely forget
Nothing is forgotten in this age.

>aligned with La Raza
Sigh

what were his last 2 "controversies"?

This could be the end of Trump's campaign

if Sanders somehow manages to get the nomination I think Trump is fucked. There are way too many people voting nowadays with the intellect of babies who get triggered when people say anything mildly inappropiate

You stupid fucking idiots don't understand the simple "Boy who cried wolf" story we all heard as kids.

Yall cried wolf too many times. You shills are just a fucking joke and should kill yourselves now that bernie is done officially (jewgle it since you love doing that) and clinton is going to get shit on

>This is the end of Trump's campaign
Don't people get tired of declaring this? At some point it'll just be boy who cried wolf and a real gaffe will be completely glossed over because no one trusts punditry any more.

I wish we still lived in a time when politicians could actually speak their mind like this without being criticized into oblivion by every rag and opportunist out there. I am glad that Trump is unstumpable enough to not be taken down by this like many others would be, though. If nothing else, him being elected president will set a precedent and show these idiots that get their panties in a knot over every stupid thing that their time running the show and pulling the strings is OVER.

100% is you dickbag
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf

Hes a fucking shitskin beaner and you should kill yourself

Hi, Correct the Record.

Kill yourself, niglet

Yeah yeah but he's taking a unified attack by both liberals and his own party on this. Not just the typical Hillary loving republicans like Cruz but even newt.

They won't let it go. They themselves keep bringing it up. The media are going crazy over it and make sure they talk about how republicans are denouncing trump over this and making sure to leave out the la raza part.

Um, well, umm he said something nasty about the womenz, and also, umm, he's RACIST!!

>"he can't judge the case because he's mexican"
>mildly inappropriate
You can't see how obviously this is going to continue playing in the media? A politician has to realize when to walk a statement back for the good of the campaign. Remember Obama's "clinging to guns and religion" quote from 2008? I'm sure he meant it, but it played terribly in the media so he walked it back.

why is NEWT GINGRICH being a nigger. i thought him and trump were Sup Forumsros.

This idiot probably trusts milo and rubio and all the other backstabbers trying to stump Trump

THEY ARE ALL AFTER HIM

NO ALLIES

NO PRISONERS

JUST DEPORTATIONS

he's always been a pro-NATO globalist

as recently as last year he was expounding on why he thought it was better for all the US jobs to be in Mexico as opposed to being shipped to Asia

As did I. Out of all of them, newt denouncing trump over this hurts trump the most.

Cruz, rubio, Graham is all understandable. They're man children. But newt?

>correct the record
Don't they just shill for Hillary though? Saying that you, specifically, are dumb and wrong isn't an endorsement for her. (I don't support her.)

Miller
Not releasing his taxes
Cinco de mayo tweet

But "last two" is kind of an irrelevant question because you're asking me to think back chronologically. The fact is that I can, off of the top of my head, recall innumerable controversies over the course of his campaign.

All I'm saying is that when it's time to compile the attack ads, there will be plenty of ammunition.

He's been attacked by newt before
How long have you been following the don?

>shitskin
Dude looks white as fuck though

>beaner
But he was born in America

>48 page pdf that can't be text searched
please be more specific so I can take down your argument in the shortest amount of time.

>Nigs can now demand a black judge/jury or their case can be thrown out
>Future president of America is a racist because he dosn't want a activist mexishit judge

This one got some traction, I'll give you that but it will backfire like everything else.

>B b b but it's a different la raza
Just like its a different klan, right shillary?

Yes he has, but newt coming out as harsh as he did on trump about this not only added more fuel to the fire, but made it a massive firestorm.

He has near zero defending him on this one and this one won't go away as easily as the rest.

Newt caved tonight on mick o Reilly

I'd have to be dumb and wrong first, foggot.

This pice of shit judge should have recused himself before his bias was exposed.

That's a good one user.

nope

>probably trusts milo

deport the faggot

Go fuck yourself and eat a bag of dicks you filthy jew

do you actually look at the sources you post op or are you juat a faggot?

new york times
buzzfeed
breitbart

its all shit your sources are bad and you should feel bad

Bill is turning on him next

Then Hannity

It won't matter though because

CANT

He just dropped his chances in Florida completely.
Jesus.

He should just apologize for saying that and move on before it comes back to haunt him in the debates. Hillary will twist his nipples so hard with that.

Nah even mad dog Kelly realized how retarded her muh law shit sounded halfway through the show.

>twist nipples
Look guys a 40 year old shill that hasn't killed himself yet

>I wish we still lived in a time when politicians could actually speak their mind like this

When was that time?

trump should say fuck it have bernie be his vp or a cabinet leader or something. he would immeditely win in a landslide. they will drill this for months till there is another riot or clinton's coughing fits.

A shill gambit is not an argument, burger.

Don't care cuz youre a dirty fucking kike of a jew

I know your subpar IQ makes it difficult to write in your own language, but I suggest taking lessons to improve your ability.

>people getting redpilled on la raza
I think this will turn out okay user, call it a hunch.

He needs to pump up the volume on La Raze, that is the only way, and also mention him giving scholarships to an illegal.

La Raza*

the volume is apparently being pumped

his son does not look like he's going to do anything noteworthy in his life