Suicide Squad: Deleted Joker scenes not on Extended Cut

How can we get WB to release a 3rd cut of the film? Because there is still tons of Joker scenes that they have not included on the extended cut:

>Extended Arkham scenes with Joker's henchmen Jonny Frost tying Harley down to the bed, extended Joker monologue
>Alternate Club scene with Joker and Monster T Bonding
>Joker looking at his phone whilst sitting on a bed (not sure what location this is at)
>Extended Van Criss Industries scene where Joker beats to death a security guard while sighing to himself "Some people just don't know when to die"
Of course there is then the Joker with grenade scene although I can understand them cutting this out because it contradicts his return at the end but all these other scenes should not have been cut out

Actually, the less Leto Joker I can get the better. I hope they make him a supporting character in Batman with another main villain and that's it, since they won't recast (that would be the ideal). Shittest Joker ever. Even Romero was better.

thanks for the info. i didn't hate the movie (thought it was alright), but was hoping the new cut was more substantial

Stop whining faggot nobody cares. Ppl like him, move on

there was too much joker in the movie already. better keep that as extras in the bluray,

I agree with the other user, he is a terrible joker.

fuck you teenagers im sick of this board, you fucking capeshitters have no taste

>Ppl like him

yeah, teenagers and manchildren, fucking mobile fag

i actually liked the joker, but only as harley's sidekick. they've got the only stylish, fun, redeemable scenes in the whole movie.

serious ? I actually thinks nolan joker is worst

I think this is the best joker so far aside with the joker of gotham the tv series

Okay, who or what the fuck is the guy on the left of the top right-most pic?

Frost does not supposed to look so sharp or have a beard

>use Joker extensively in the trailers
>cut 90% of his scenes out of the movie
>advertise the extended cut with the Joker
>only restore 10% of his scenes

>Release a 5 minute behind the scenes feature showing the making of some deleted scenes
>Don't include any of the deleted scenes on blu ray for fans to actually watch

They are not putting in those scenes because he botched them they are cringy as fuck so they don't want them what is difficult to understand?

>Showing the Joker brutally beat to death someone with a bat and with his fist is "cringey"
U wot

For all you once he couldn't do it without sounding like a 12 year old

Fuck off. Nobody likes him, except the contrarians here and the retards on DC Cinematic.

Agreed.

>Even Romero was better.

Romero was in a league of his own

What the fuck did that 5 minute "extended" extra even add?

Why not make the movie 3 hours long like BvS? Why cut all that content?

Because unlike BVS' Ultimate Cut (which was shot more or less exactly the way Snyder intended), the original cut of SS was a substantially different film that it wouldn't work by simply re-inserting all that deleted footage.

The closest example I can think of is Superman II and Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut. Both sharing the same cast and a few scenes but with completely different plot and character beats.