You say you are against central banking but what will you replace it with?

You say you are against central banking but what will you replace it with?

Other urls found in this thread:

cityam.com/232020/adam-smith-institute-asi-wants-to-get-rid-of-the-bank-of-englands-monetary-policy-committee-mpc-and-replace-it-with-a-rule-tied-to-nominal-gdp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Space credits.

Nothing.

Nothing, if anything replaces it the Jews will rise again.

We need to work the earth for our food, our water and other resources. Not be a slave in a degenerate factory for a pay then buy off the degenerate market.

SOLIDARISM

Pacific or eastern standard banking

Meme plated gold Ron coins

De-centralized banking.

Islamic banking

A currency based on chicken eggs.

Roubles

decentralized, non-kike banking

what we have BEFORE kikes

Barter, in case I feel experimental, kind, crazy or if Jews charm / persuade me

Self-supply, if I know what's best for me, and knows what truly sustainable for a society

but the Russian jews are worse than ours

>all the fertile soils across the land scratched to hard dust
>everybody quickly trying to raise as many chickens as possible to pay their debts
>'what happened here??'
>'kikes'

>what is Permaculture

If you can't grow, gather or hunt your own food you don't deserve to eat. You don't deserve to live. We need to go back to this for the mass extinction of useless lives.

read von mises, fuck off and answer your own question

GameStop.

Free banking.

Federated banking obviously what are you retarded or something?

I'm not against central banking I'm against privately owned central banks. I would nationalize the central bank and make fractional reserve banking opt-in instead of the default form of banking.

>tfw I used to bitch to my grandpa about gathering and growing over hunting
>tfw he would always say "what if you're hurt and cant hunt for food?"
>tfw i realize he was prepping me for the end

SPICE

Commercialized banking. Each bank can set it's own interest rates, and mandatory financing and basic banking classes in jr high 7th grade, and jr/sr year of highschool for public schools.

Cпaйc из вepи нaйc

gold

Pepes. The Pepe market will take its place.

What Hitler did since it was so awesome they had to destroy all of Europe for it.

Usury must be exterminated.
But how can we exterminate usury?

Trumps

it was fiat money backed in the value of labor yes? How is that so different than what we have now?

toppest kek m8

>muh permaculture

Permaculture is glorified laziness.About the only thing Permaculture has contributed to is the knowledge surrounding "soil health" and "no-till farming"

Important here sometimes in australia because we have such poor soil but elsewhere it just becomes glorified laziness.

I agree with your post other then the permaculture comment.

bitkoins

GEEE I DUNNO
DECENTRALIZED BANKING?
VENTURE-CAPITAL INVESTING?
PUBLIC TRADING?
CROWD FUNDING?
PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT ISN'T A GLOBAL PONZI SCHEME REALLY

w8 m8, abbos are allowed to join the kangaroo army?

nice.

And who is going to pay for your free banking?

I heard they have free banking in Venezuela, you should chek it out

NORFORCE is elite as fuck.

If anyone invades the north of australia (which is their only option cause logistics) these cunts basically run around starting bushfires and stealing all their petrol.

It's actually a really good program.

No middle men (jews)

I have a friend who swears it should be based on honey. Will promote good land keeping techniques and to be in more tune with nature.

It's worth mentioning on this note that honey was found in the Egyptian tombs and it was still edible apparently it doesn't rot.

>it was still edible
they ate the honey?
gross, they used that honey to mummify humans. they made slaves or some poor bastard eat honey until they died, then buried them and filled their insides and coffins with honey

What if the enemy just builds roads for abbos to sleep on and runs them over?

It's too hypertonic and high in peroxides for microbes to survive in.

I'm glad you came up with your own Steyr AUG version. Seeing this picture I'm glad one of our pieces didn't get sullied by the touch of that ape.

wait nvm I googled it and apparently the honey man/mellified man is only a myth, people aren't sure if anybody actually did this

ignore me

>sure you could put out the fire in your house
>but what would you replace it with?

Alexander the Great was mummified in honey.

Mine asteroids for Platinum. Then back dollar with it.

> Implying monetary policy setting and manipulating the economy for the benefit of everyone involved is bad

hmm apparantly so. or some sources I'm finding say that he was cremated and his effigy was put in honey. dunno mane

in any case, definitely different from mellifying a man

Blockchain.

jew noses

oooh, niggers

According to Dio, Augustus kissed Alexander's mummified nose.

that's why the abos steal their petrol

/thread

the adam smith institute has some good ideas about replacing the central bank

cityam.com/232020/adam-smith-institute-asi-wants-to-get-rid-of-the-bank-of-englands-monetary-policy-committee-mpc-and-replace-it-with-a-rule-tied-to-nominal-gdp

Currency based on military/industrial/scientific power.

NUCLEAR FUCKING WINTER

Something that can be allowed to fail and evolve. Instead of degenerating and rotting everything it touches.

Rocks
If cavemen could do it, so can I.

I liked how it worked in medieval times. Take money. Don't pay back. Drive jews of the lands you own.

What we have now is backed by debt. There will always be more debt than money available so you will always work to pay off an endless debt.