Sup Forums absolutely B TF O by the smartest man in the world

>science: 1
>Sup Forums: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_motor_vehicle_deaths_in_U.S._by_year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Freedom always has a price

I'm waiting for this nigger to call the black gangs to help him when a nigger rapes his Negress daughter

Gee, I do doth wonder what his source for this is and if he hath used thee "Gun Violence" meme.

About 400,000 people died in car accidents since 2001.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_motor_vehicle_deaths_in_U.S._by_year

Most gun deaths are by accidents same with cars.
Are we going to ban sport cars now you cuck?

>le black science man

oh my sweet summer child

Stupid Amerifats, If you had not destroyed the 3. Reich, you'd have no problems with the shitskins in your country now. You couldve joined us

He isn't even correct he is using jewish style statistic tricks to cuck the masses
lel
>black intellectual

On average, during WW2 66,600 soldiers died every year.

On average, about 30,000 Americans die due to guns. About 48% being by suicide. 50% by criminal homicide, and the rest by accidental shootings/etc.

>smartest "man"

What a misleading title.

>smartest man
>not posting Scott Adams

Gee, I wonder what ethnic group shoots each up the most?
>Makes you think huh

Considering the fact that the US population has tripled since WWII, I don't think that is that bad.

Also, millions of Russians died yet he conveniently picks Americans who got in the war late.

I saw him give a speech once. It was about how we should erase presidents from money and put on scientific/cultural figures. It was shit. He also complained our money is just green while others have a variety of colors. How fucked and cucked can one man be?

>about half of people suicide with guns

this just shows how ridiculous the regressives are with their premises. they wont do anything to stop the massive amounts of suicides but theyll take guns. instead of getting gov funding to mental health hospitals and programs theyd rather just take guns away. like a suicidal person wont get a helium tank or OD or cut their wrists in a warm bathtub

Your insane leader probably would have killed us.

ban swimming pools. they kill far more children every year. you don't need them. especially not ridiculously highpowered ones such as eight, ten, and even TWELVE feet deep! think of the children!!

It's actually about 58%. The reason they make that argument is because FBI lumps suicides in with homicides.

FPBP

BAN ALL ASSAULT CARS WITH HIGH CAPACITY FUEL TANKS

Has Black Science Guy even done anything for science besides do TV shows and read off Sagan?

No

He blamed his academic shortcomings on whitey.

>"Smartest man in the world"
>Nigger
Pick one, cant be both, hes a hollywood actor and deserves the rope.

>400,000 dead in WW2
Out of 16 million over a period of four years
>400,000 dead in firearm incidents
Out of around 320 million over a period of fifteen years

>"""smartest""" nigger can't into statistics

I would've joined you Deutschland :)
Now it's a shit hole. And, from the USA, I am sorry

does this include suicides?

he helped lead the fight to get pluto delisted as a planet.

I'm guessing suicides are a big percentage of that 400k deaths.

>my face when global warming will cause liberals to become car grabbers and make high capacity tanks and performance parts illegal instead of making petrol/gasoline out of hemp

About 60% of them were suicide.

"Have scientists known sin? Of course.
We have misused science, just as we have every other tool at our disposal, and that's why we can't afford to leave it in the hands of a powerful few."
Replace science with guns...

>smartest man in the world
>nigger

Pick one.
In fact, don't pick one.
You're not intelligent enough to pick anything but your nose.

The thing is, that doesn't even matter, it just makes the whole thing even more ridiculous. He's comparing a population of 16 million over 4 years to a population of 320 million over a period of 15 years. That alone is enough to discredit his little meaningless tweet.

the fuck
how is that dyke supposed to be hot?

Blame the Japanese.
They fucked you by trying to fuck with us.

only the shitskins. He atleast liked the brits and other races in europe, as long as you are not jewish or negro or mexican, you'd be fine

Not just pools, but bathtubs and High Capacity Buckets!!

show me your grades bigots

You dont really think it was the nips fault murica entered into the war do you?

Someone please, for the love of KEK, tweet back black-on-black violent crime statistics.

Then call him an Uncle Tom.

So this is what they call physics?