So I dropped off my gf to use the bathroom while I got gas, parked and then waited for her...

So I dropped off my gf to use the bathroom while I got gas, parked and then waited for her. Called her with instructions as to where I parked, she called me - I checked if she got the voice mail when she called, then said "i gave you instructions, gotta figure them out or your walking" then hung up, it was a joke. Get a call 10 secs later with her just yelling at me, telling me to fuck off then she walked home. Been 6 hours and she still hasn't texted or anything, said I was sorry when she told me to fuck off. I've never abandoned her or been cruel to her in any way, should I break up with her? She'll pull somthing like this every few months.

Its weird because we were having a nice day before, woke up together then went for breakfast and a brief hike then she went 180

wat do /adv/

Attached: DEVO.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

the instructions weren't even bad to begin with.

word for word
"facing the building, from the row i dropped you off in i'm the next one over to the right about 8 cars down, next to the spindly little tree on the boulevard"

You fucking huboon

We must repeat.

She has some childhood pain she needs to deal with. You prolly do too. She can access her pain through mense. U might be able to as well

op is an asshole. youre a bad boyfriend and you should feel bad. he has every right to be angry.

y am i an asshol tho

Mongoloid, he was a mongoloid, one chromosome too many.

you were a dick, clearly she was in a bad mood, and your "joke" made it worse. go appologize and stop being a stubborn douche.

What are we doing with your instruction if we don't know shit about the location?

it was a costco, pretty easy stuff. There was one lane i dropped her off in

But he brought home the bacon...

So no one knew....

MONGOLOID, HE WAS A MONGOLOID

Attached: japshit.jpg (2559x1439, 680K)

Eurofag here. But whatever. Maybe she was frustrated because she couldn't find you with your instruction and then you had to pull this off and tell her if she doesn't turn up you leave without her.

IMO you should just apologize.

It was a joke m8, she wasnt anywhere nearby - didnt even try . I was looking directly at the spot i dropped her off the entire time, I would have got out and walked her over if she'd asked

Alright then sorry I'll have to break it to you but you're gf is kind of a sociopath. Better cut your losses right there because this shit won't go away. Telling you from experience. The longer you put up with that the heavier and more often it will get because she feels what she is doing is right and your behavior is wrong

aye. this reinforces a bit what i feared, thanks for advice

you didnt come here for advice. you came here to be affirmed.
a lot of people in this thread are saying that you might have done wrong, and that you should appologize. instead of taking that advice you say "aw come on br0 it was just a joke lol"
what you want up to to say is " aw yea she sounds like a bitch bro you should dump her bro" but thats not what youre getting.
youre getting advice, now either take it or leave.

>you were a dick, clearly she was in a bad mood, and your "joke" made it worse.

thats the only other comment saying this tho, except the one le trawl comment, and that simply wasn't the case - we had breakfast and just went on a nice hike. I was going to her fucking moms house to move rocks because she needed help. Single mom btw. If anyone can give me a good reason that is legitimate ill believe it, but i'm not seeing any

Reminds me of an episode of Everybody loves Raymond. OP (Raymond) is an idiot as usual.

Its only a joke when it's funny to both party's.
You were just a dick and will die alone.

I mean at the very least i feel thats a pretty strong reaction to an obvious joke. I'd never do or have done anything even remotely like that seriously in the past

I did apologize when she told me to fuck off

Lmao stop being such a faggot cuck the guy did nothing wrong he just have a bitchy bipolar gf mine sometimes flips out like that randomly
she needs to apologize for being a bitch not him begging her will only make her respect you even less

>please no replies from virgin beta white knights who have never had a gf and would tolerate any bullshit coming from them just to not be alone anymore

>move rocks

Make her mom sell her own crack

"i gave you instructions, gotta figure them out or your walking" then hung up?!?

total disrespect