Trying to date a religious bitch but she keeps texting me questions I don't know the answer to

Trying to date a religious bitch but she keeps texting me questions I don't know the answer to.

So what did God give to moses? Anyone can help?

Attached: ,000.jpg (960x960, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is google?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's what she's texting you?

Attached: y35384yr7.jpg (225x225, 5K)

a blowjob

Aids

he gave that mf some power boi

It was one of the questions.

Wtf you mean questions?! You playing Who wants to be a pussinare something?

Something like that. I told her I go to church so ow she's grilling me. Also I know it's not AIDs.

The twelve Psalms of Job. Job was a dude god tested to prove to Adam that humanity could love god unconditionally.

The correct answer is...

A prolapsed rectum.

an erection lasting longer than 4 hours

the bible?, 10 commandments?, wine and bread? who knows that was like 2000 years ago who cares

OK thanks

Don't do it man, they pass that shit on like being a republcan't. It's not worth the trouble, go find a sane chick

Made him the first water bender

Fuck that she said that's not true.
Now she's asking me what is
really hard for a rich person to do?
Anyone?

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is google?

To help others. Rich people back then were focused on donating to church and getting holy that they would forget the whole 'be unto others as you are unto me (god)'.

ITT: OP tries to find the overlap between girls that put out and girls that send you bible trivia
>protip

a battle of 2 proselytising religions,each desirous of converting the other you want to convert her poon hole
she wants you to follow the lord on high
you will destroy each other like matter & antimatter

GO THROUGH THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE
srsly

A sign to get out while he still could.

Go through the eye of a needle?
Are you sure? Seems it would be
hard for anyone not just rich.

yes nigger, trust me. also, the correct verb is "pass", not "go"

Because that's the absolute last thing you want in a wife. A woman who believes it's her duty to God to support, be loyal to, and regularly fuck her husband.

Dumbass kids.

OK trying

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Jesus shit do you not know basic religion? God gave Moses the fucking commandments.

Lol wtf am I reading.

It's harder for a rich man to go to heaven.

you almost had me lol 6/8

>GO THROUGH THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE
She said it is basically correct but now
she wants to know what is better than to give?

To take

t Nigger

God gave Moses directions to lead the Israelites to go out the desert, past the sea, and into another fucking desert.

Rules and shiet.

kek