Damn ... really makes you REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn ... really makes you REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/imuA8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623706/Mother-Zika-baby-born-New-Jersey-says-flew-America-seek-treatment-doctors-Honduras-underestimated-symptoms.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why she is complaining now? There are over 14 million illegals in the USA and they are going to start a civil war anytime soon

By the way she was dating a fucking nigger.

I really hate these people. You need to get that wall up as soon as possible and deport every last one of them

You also need to change your law. Make it so that you have to be in the country a while before a child you give birth to is granted citizenship

Fuck they cant abort that shit?

I would beat her to death with her retarded baby FOR FREEEEEEEEEEE

obviously the jews are behind this

How did she get here? Just flew here no problem?

Honduras is like the anus from south america.

You have got to be joking

Yep.
archive.is/imuA8
harsh banter coming from the anus of north america

This actually really does make me think... that birthright citizenship might not be all that great anymore. It had a purpose long ago, but I believe that purpose is long gone now.

Very nice bants muh boys, would like to call your entire contenent the anus of the world but I would have to ignore Africa.

Le build wall Xdddd

Israel isnt around amerifat, you can stop acting.

Fucking zika fags, get off my shore REEEEEE

Birthright citizenship is fine if one of the parents is a US citizen.

You have to go back.
And your money-burner too.

In a saner culture, they would.

>BEAKED.com
Strangely enough our obesity rates rise as more and more of your countrymen have waddled across the border - have you been sending them here, mexifat?

This. Or at least the parent is in the process of legally migrating into the US.

Ann Coulter citing a British Tabloid.

Okay OP. I'm sure this is real.

Ann Coulter:

>money over babies

I think you should be born of at least one American parent. Anywhere in the world, don't give a shit. American parent and can prove it, but born in Burma? Should be a citizen.

I'd like to say the parents should be wed also, but come on, it's 2016, you know the drill... that shit would never fly today, sadly.

you have to go back. Sorry Pedro

>Hondurans working in the U.S. send more than US$2 billion each year to their families in Honduras; these remittances account for 28.2% of Honduras's GDP (2007 information).

I was lauding her statements, burgerbro.

No human is illegal.

We got rid of birthright citizenship because Africans were using it.

Goddam. $1 million is the conservative estimate, but the costs can be upward of $10 million.

>FLEW to New Jersey

Unless the wall comes with AA weapons a wall aint gonna do shit.

WHAT?!!!! oh god, please tell me you're kidding. Oh god, noo...build the fucking wall, build it now, this has gone too fucking far, it's simply ridiculous...throw every single one of those fuckers from the fucking 300 feet wall...damn

At least liberal voters are starting to be born looking like what you'd expect.

So not only are shitskins leeching your wealth, they are also bringing in health risks

How amazing

That's right. No virus is illegal, no mutagen is illegal, no poisonous snake is illegal. No bed for of spiders should be frowned at. No fire should be put out. No eneamies should ever be killed.

LETS JUST LET EVERYTHING GO TO FUCK.

Mexicans can fly? I thought they had to get visas and use airplanes and abuse citizen birth rights to get into the US.

We can end birthright citizenship. We can deliver babies as a courtesy, but send their ass right back where they came from after that.

To the rich you are as much a nigger as any african or any south americans. You are just labor. More labor makes the price cheaper and them richer.

>Australia
>Not being the dry crusted asshole after some drunk abbos tried lighting a fart on fire and lighting up all their shit crusted ass-hair

Good job transforming it, but you're on the literal asshole of the world

>We can end birthright citizenship.

I'm surprised the US didn't stop it decades ago. How the hell did it remain in place so long?

kikes?

>1 million
Shovels are waaay cheaper than that

Precisely this. They keep pretending and convincing people that immigration is a cornerstone of American ideals, and all the lawmakers can relate because their parents or grandparents were immigrants, but they're all European immigrants and we're realizing that not all immigrants are created equal, but nobody can come right out and say they don't want brown people because that would be the R word.

that dedication tho

WWHHHYYY???
her '''child''' isnt even sentient
in honduras she probably couldve gotten away with throwing it in a lake.
now it has to fucking live as a leech providing absolutely nothing to society

agree. and it's scary as well as depressing that they want to enrich to your fucking death (and oh boy that day everything will be lost). Heared about this thing of hondureƱa giving birth to this fucked up child... sigh, god...damn kikes

now trumpo's statement on putting a ban on latin americans makes more sense now... build the 300 feet tall wall and forbid any pregnat woman to come any closer to any airport...

SEND HELP

Honduran here, we're in central America but nice try fag.

>we
You need to go back.

How about do what every other country except yours and mine do and end birthright citizenship? If you don't have an American parent, you're not an American citizen, regardless of where you're born. Common sense stuff.

This.

Just throw it on the ground and stomp the Zika out of it. Have her watch, I doubt she'll do it a second time.

This isn't a fancy problem and doesn't require a fancy solution.

We don't do anything to quarantine diseases from the third world. That's the actual scary thing about Zika, AIDS (a prime example of our failed immigration policy) and other monkey madness.

The worst is when Ebola was around and we kept letting these stupid Env. Science professors come back on public airplanes, infected with Ebola. Someone tried to suggest a ban and they were immediately shouted down with RACIST RACIST RACIST.

>if you extinguish the fire, it wins

I'm curious to know how in the hell she was able to get into the US without it looking suspicious as fuck.A 9 month pregnant wetback mongrel from Honduras just randomly flies into NJ,and no one saw this as suspicious.This is fucking ridiculous.We should really consider vetting people from certain countries that fly,bus,train,and drive into the USA that are just "coming to visit family,tourist,business...etc".

>have baby with Zika
>go to US
>give birth
>reject baby
It's just a prank bro

>This actually really does make me think... that birthright citizenship might not be all that great anymore. It had a purpose long ago, but I believe that purpose is long gone now.

This. It made sense when international travel was not as fast and was less accessible. Now adays when you can get knocked up and hop a jet with a vacation visa times to your due date, it is much less relevant.

>flies
>build wall

lol ya that'll work

She just wanted her child to survive, I doubt healthcare in Honduras would have been up to the task. You would have done the exact same thing in her position.

If only we too had winged sky chariots, we could use to eliminate these treats.

P I D O R A H A

why do we pay for these things?

Good. Keep pushing down those job numbers for Trump.

>dating a fucking nigger.
b-but not every nigger is a jew

Your hateful, divisive rhetoric could cause moderate flammable substances to ignite!
#notallincediarys

You have to wonder when will we realize as a collective that life as a potato isn't life at all.

Will this happen in Australia or are we good?

Need some activist nurses to go around administering some pillow-over-the-face justice to this skank and her her shit baby

Depends. Are we going to Rio?

I bet they're happy to do it for experimentation purposes.

Its not like she cant make another one. I would have aborted it out of knowing the life it lived would be pain. This woman only cares about her 15mins and money.

You're going to eat shit

>Ann Coulter:
>>money over babies
Make the case against her.....You cant.

That has to be the ugliest fucking baby I have ever seen.

I'm curious as to how she got a visa to even fly to the US. Is the American embassy saying fuck all and giving every shitskin a gimmesdat visa?

throw it into the oven.

>Ann Coulter

shes such a edgy cunt. i still fuck her.

What an ugly spic broke bitch.

I know that Australia has some good abortion laws, i'm sure New Zealand is the same. If a baby has a serve genetic disorder or has Down's Syndrome you are allowed to abort whenever, even late term. Zika babies would fall under the same rules. Not really much to worry about here if you get tests during pregnancy.

why do zika people look so retarded and funny lmao

Fucken top post mate. Good to be regularly reminded of this.

they are retarded shitlord. stop oppressing them.

It's attached to the 14th amendment which is linked to blacks becoming citizens and so it will NEVER be altered.

>1 SEPTILLION GORILLION DOLLARS IS WORTH NOT WORTH A SINGLE JEWISH FINGER NAIL

>Goverment stops and deports her
>national wide libelal BAWW
>assblasted reaction of the worst parts of liberal political establishment
>now it's her right to make you pay for her retarded baby

Yeah, all the images and videos are faked. Weird cunt.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623706/Mother-Zika-baby-born-New-Jersey-says-flew-America-seek-treatment-doctors-Honduras-underestimated-symptoms.html

Come on they're not even alive, chances are they'll just keep it in a corner to piss its pants while they enjoy the wellfare bucks.

Gotta get rid of birthright citizenship and build the wall ten feet higher.

Zika-symptoms mostly show in the end of the second trimester, in which abortions are already illegal.

>I am okay with paying for foreign nationals to abuse our broken healthcare system and foot us with the bill
She should put that burden on her fucking country, not us. I hate all these people who take advantage of my country.

>nearly 30% of GDP in Honduras comes from people working in the US

Foreign nationals have no right to force the citizens of another country to pay for their problems.

You may believe in predestined existence, but I make my own destiny. Your mindset befits your cucked system of government in Europe, serf.

>AIDS (a prime example of our failed immigration policy)

AIDS had already spread in US and Europe for at least decade and half before it was even identified.

IIRC first confirmed AIDS death in US was in 1969. First suspected AIDS death in US happened 1959. First baby born in US with AIDS was born in 73 or 74 and died in 79. Her mother was teenage prostitute who used heroin. In Europe first known AIDS death happened in 1975 when a young girl died, followed shortly after by her mother and father, who probably bought it to Europe from Africa as he was sailor and after quitting that he became truck driver and traveled Europe extensively, fucking hookers pretty much everywhere where he went.

AIDS was identified in 1981. Previous cases are know because those were mystery deaths and had tissue samples stored.

>spending one million dollars just to keep a disgusting mutant fetus breathing

This is what you get when you allow people to be christians.

If you read the article estimate is between 1 million and 10 million.

Unfortunately it seems like they do.

that's just fucking hilarious

Absolutely disgusting. I guess it's a good thing since this will teach a lesson to religious people that valuing life unconditionally isn't a sensible thing to do.

>20,000 feet higher

I thought all patriotic americans were supposed to blindly obey and never question the constitution even when it guarantees someone else something that they don't agree with?