Tsu appreciation

>Ronaldo blows everyone the fuck out yet again in a final, without the Higuain excuse
>Wins the Euro decima and double CL delicias
>Helps Portugal win Eurovision
>Pockets a Golden Ball which he later donates to charity
>Cures AIDS
>undisputed goat
>sits on the iron throne

Have you noticed as soon as TSU made it clear there is a very large gap between him and Missi, how the debate turned into
>They are both great players, you can't pick one, let's just enjoy two of the best in their final years

why is the Missi damage control so sad? Why is it hard for the uefalonians to admit they were wrong?

>implying Ronaldo is better than Messi

b-but muh dribbles against mid table clubs

Can't we just all agree that both are some of the greatest s to ever play the beautiful sport called soccer? We need to appreciate both as this might never happen again

based neighbour

this

tsu was cucking the strongest league in the world when he was 22, then he got bored and ascended

When tsunaldo inevitably wins the 18 WC, the debate will be over.

Messi never cured cancer though

I will rate Penaldo the day he wins a FIFA World Cup.

I want this to happen just for the sheer ass pain from Messifags

Hi user

but he has a degree in theoretical physics and speaks 7 languages, while tusnalod just benefited from the research of his teammates

no, this one

One of them is a literal manlet
One of them is a literal criminal
One of them is covered with shitty tattoos

If you evade tax and money launder despite being one of the richest sportspersons with millions of followers you are truly despicable

>I will rate Penaldo the day he wins a FIFA World Cup.
>but I don't rate zidane
retard

did I ever say I didn't rate Zidane? (I don't rate him)

Messi's thesis on hgh's effects on taxation was refuted though

For all Barcelona fans who say that there hero is better please tell me who has scored the most goals in the last 10 years in Europe ? Also the deluded fans who keep on saying he can dribble better, he can pass better, he can create more etc etc. please think logically what is the most important thing ? IT is the goals at the right moment not a miss against germany in the final 2014, or a penalty miss against Chile or a bottle up against Juventus it cant be banished if your hero puts 10 past Osasuna or some relegated Sunday team. Please understand CR7 is the better player not because he dribbles better or less, not because he passes etc, its simply put CR7 is better RM have won 3 Champions in last 4 years something no Galactico could do and since the turm of 2000 Barcelona has 4 and Madrid has 5 Champions League titles and now please don' t bring la liag history as if you have doubts compare RM and Barcelona FC history. Still don't be deluded CR7 is No 1..

>Ronaldo blows everyone

>ranking zidane

Why do all pro-Ronaldo threads turn into Messi hating so fast? You can appreciate both

They're autistic sperging animals reacting back with their spergs.

>messifags trying to damage control

>damage control

>You can appreciate both
>says the nigger assblasted argie after 4-1

Because deep down in their hearts, they know, that Cr7 is not better than Messi