yes that's the real poster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4-kRLaE
youtube.com/watch?v=vcE8xJkK6t4
youtube.com/watch?v=x3kfyZJhC3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they gave him a dumb looking costume

Promise of a built in audience.
A plot or general idea that's already been tested in some form.

Video Game movies I'm willing to bet are almost always executive ideas. Let's take this successful thing and make a movie out of it. I don't think anyone ever went OH I'm so inspired by this game I want to write a script for it because I'm so passionate about the material that the script was pretty much writing itself.

Nigger shut up. This is gonna be sick as fuck, dude.

Halo could be a cool movie

looks cool

This will probably be shitty enough to become a decent meme so I approve. Besides it's just fittingly shitty for a shitty source material.

fassbender and cotillard

from macbeth to this

jesus christ

I just wanted to fix the terribly contrast in the poster but I decided it was too ugly to leave the white.

Here's how I look at it.

You've got a blacksmith, and he's a great blacksmith. He's spent years perfecting his craft and adding onto his skill set. Some delegation is coming to town to sign a peace treaty, and the ruler wants this totally ridiculous sword made for the occasion as a gift.

The Blacksmith gets to work on this fucking masterpiece of a sword. The blade is flawless, there's this intricate gold inlay running up the length of it, it's polished to fucking perfection, the hilt is this elaborate relief carving with doves and olive branches or whatever. The point is it's beautiful, one of kind. People see a sword like this and they remember it forever. And the Blacksmith is rewarded, but that reward isn't going to last forever. Not every one is going to have the money or occasion to commission a sword that nice all the time. So you know what? Blacksmith is going back making fucking horse shoes, pounding the dents out of armor, and fixing broken farm equipment like he did before. Because that's the work that's available. That's whats keeping food on his table on regular basis.

Macbeth is nice to fucking show off on.
Assassins Creed is steady work.

Looks better.

M
O
N
E
Y

They did indeed

Also that poster is kinda shit

Where do they keep finding all these angular-faced ambiguously brown chicks to be in movies?

>angular faced
found the american

Don't you mean British people? They're the most chinless, round-faced population around.
Unless you count all the Muslims, of course.

Remember when people used analogies because it was actually helpful and necessary to explain something, instead of just because they can? Just say "He wanted some extra cash" mate, fooking 'eck.

no, i definitely did not mean brits.

Capeshit flopped more often than not for many years.

Now look where we are.

Chinese have much rounder faces though.

Then you just don't know what you're saying and are bad at bants

While I agree, it's mostly marvel that isn't flopping. Other studios are still basically obidiah stane yelling at the shitty engineer. Tony stark built this in a cave and all that. Tony stark representing marvel studios, naturally.

You are free to believe that user

the game covers look good
why'd they have to fuck up something that was goodwith this movie?

also legit one of the best game trailers that ever came out: youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4-kRLaE

More like Gaylo

not gonna lie. I'm pretty hyped up for this

What a pointless amount of text

The revelations trailer was also quite nice

Damn, always too focused on Bridges' tie hitting him in the face to notice the irony in that scene.

Nice catch.

REKT

I fucking hate america's obsession for floating head in movie posters.

On a side note, isn't jeremy iron posing in the exact same way he did for the eragorn one?

Any of you guys watched this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vcE8xJkK6t4

Is it good? Looks better than the trailers for the movie

are you a fan of the thin red line by chance?

Up to and including Brotherhood I thought the games were great fun. Revelations was okay, but after that it was just churning out the same experience in different time periods that all feel the same. Sad how things work.

I think it would work better as a tv series since video games have big stories. The legend of Zelda is a game that people have begged to be made on the big screen but it would never work in movies one and halv hour long since it's so much to fill in to make it feel like a genuin Zelda thing. Video game movies always sucks because so much from the video games are left out. Only video game i would like to see made into a movie is Metroid.

blacksmith, you say, could this be the perfect opportunity to bring back anvil-posting

There's no way that's the actual poster. If so, that's even worst than the Legion poster.

My god I could shop something better in under 15 minutes using pictures from google images

Have you seen this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=x3kfyZJhC3U

Assassin's creed is the kind of franchise that'd actually be perfect for a movie, but for some reason every creative decision made for the movie looks awful and worse than those made for the games.

MGS2 movie would be the shit

I could probs do a better job using ms paint

What the fuck is the point of havint the rectractable knifes on the outside of his coat? Isn't the entire point for them to be hidden? I fucking hate videogames.

this but the problem is Chief is a terrible main character for a movie, it just wouldn't work in the movie medium

also very much this, it looks like they made the wrong choice at every turn