How about worrying about your own country stupid fucking cunt

How about worrying about your own country stupid fucking cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/emma bitchface/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yay women are so cool and interesting

AND THEN WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GONNA DO EMMA?

KEK WHAT AN INSUFFERABLE SELF CONGRATULATORY BINT

YFW SOMEONE PUSHES HER ON THE TRACKS

She thinks her beliefs matter!

I bet all those homeless looking for a warm place to get out of the cold in the NY subwaus will be glad they've got a former brothel madam's literature instead of a hot meal or a blanket.

How much more sad and triggered can Sup Forums get?

This guy turned out to be a cuck

"Today I'm going to take a shit all by myself. Then I am going to try and make it into the toilet next time."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much more damage-control can waifufags run when some liberal celebrity has-been gets insulted for making cringey posts online?

A celebrity in a Marvel-Disney movie is a lefty cuck. Wow shocking!

I know. It's got a layer of irony now.

Can someone message her:

Emma,

Please Shut the fuck up already.

Sincerely,

The world.

>deliver books to the subway
Memes aside, what did she mean by this? Like she's going to leave copies on the seats or she's got a job delivering books to subway station newsstands?

I'm kinda disappointed in him desu :(

So sad all her movies are failing and she has to pretend to be a feminist because her career is already dead. At least Daniel Radcliffe has still got it. Maybe it's cause he can actually act.

Her country is fine. Oh wait... she's got Brexit to fight, too.

I suppose she's worrying for TWO now!

>except in countries like Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan

That's cool and all, but I'm really not liking the narcissistic undertone I'm feeling.
I'm not just paranoid, am I?

ALL ACTORS IN CONTRACT WITH DISNEY HAVE TO MAKE THE EXPECTED LEFTIST STATEMENTS ON THE BIG TOPICS, ITS HOW LIBKUCK FASCISM WORKS

CHRIS EVANS STILL FINDS SLUTS HILARIOUS

WHICH IS PROOF OF RAPECULTURE AND INSTITUTIONAL SEXISM :^)

>Assuming New Yorkers know what a book is or can actually read.
Oh Emma, you so silly.

She really does epitomise the dumb fuck millennial leftist to the T

pls respond emma

Would be fucking amazing if the first female president was republican and was elected after Trump's second term.

The funniest thing about this is that someone out there actually thought Americans would be as horrified by pussy grabbing as they were.

You're dumb, stupidsilly. Whoever you are. (probably that never trumper republidude)

that's like when I used to leave fight club messages everywhere when I was 16. except she's in her fucking 20's.

SAVAGE

>Today I am going to tweet my show of (((solidarity))) with mainstream narratives and continue on my vague quest for recognition as a moral crusader.

I'll bet she took a limo to a subway entrance in the Upper East Side just a few blocks from an apartment that cost her 8 figures.

I don't hate her fwiw, but jesus christ she is fucking up by behaving like feminist millennial chick #2347294722390 instead of making career moves.

tweet that to her

Who is this tumescence luminesence?

>i will never be this much up my own ass

what made her so smug??

the first female president sure as shit won't look like the fucking tumblr/instagram whore you just posted.

Why do women get nose rings?

why is this image so fucking big its covering my tentire monitor

Why don't celebrities like this cunt, Taylor Swift, etc. put their millions of fucking dollars where their mouth is and help the poor, disenfranchised that way? Seems like it'd be way more productive.

>giving books out on subways
>Maya Angelou
I'm sure these people need something to stop their tables from wobbling. Good work Emma!

BY AND LARGE WOMEN ARE IDIOTS

>first woman president is a republican

I'm not even a republican but I still want that to actually happen for maximum salt.

>people caring about other people
>"LOL STUPID BITCH"

No wonder you're all miserable

Explain right fucking now how leaving random titles in public spaces helps anybody in any real (not abstract) sense.

This will be used as trash can kindling by some hobo, no one is going to pick it up otherwise.

I don't blame him.

He can't afford to create enemies with his bosses.

NO ONES GONNA TOUCH IT ANYWAY

YOU NEVER TOUCH THINGS ON THE SUBWAY

WANT FUCKING AIDS?

I thought she'd be handing the books out to people. Bitch is just littering and using it for a photo op.

God damn what the fuck is up with the underage faggots

This, like Emma even more now because of the butthurt

At least shes trying

What have you contributed to the world?

She doesn't give a fuck about people. She cares about other people to see her "help" people.

If she really wanted to help she'd use her millions of dollars she helped not pay taxes on through Panama to actually provide food, clothes or actual education (feminist books won't get you a job) for poor people.

She's just stroking her ego and posting pics of it online.

This. So much this.

Americunts should be banned from Sup Forums t b h.
They're Hollybots who don't know any better than capeshit.
Only without the American menace we can have a pure /kino/ board.

Leaving random books of nigress poetry on the subway in New York is about as fucking gay as you are.

Wow great thread, Sup Forums, I voted Trump this place is cancer

>getting mad at emma

t. reddit

How fucking lazy of her.

She can't even approach people and say "Hey, I portrayed Hermoine from Harry Potter, a character that loves books. Please read this book that I enjoyed in my personal life as an actor."

It would still satisfy her craving for attention and actually get people to read it.

I'm a healthcare provider

I was in the army

>You should all kiss my ass now because I was army. You're welcome for my service.

I need a name la

Kind of reminds me of the urban legend where pranksters were putting hiv-filled needles in theater seats and gas station dispensers.

Look at how fucking triggered you guys get by emma watson, huh youlre whining like TUMBLR girls. This is sjw tier crying:the thread

THIS
H
I
S

She doesn't want to talk to or touch poor people. Ew!

But I'm sure the subway janitor will skim through a couple of pages before he throws it away. Great job, Emma!

noones gonna give you a clap or a fuck for defending a tax dodging cunt

fuck off back to your safe space you little faggot your kind lost

see

I was a Marine. Both branches are gay.

You're all welcome btw

>hehe if I call people on Sup Forums triggered sjws, it will be a cool subversive meme

It don't work like that

Meme off

I have an actual job so I actually provide to society

I won't kiss your ass, but thank you for serving.

cuck

This is ironic right?

Well, of course she's not actually going to interact with the peasants.

She's a hypocritical cunt who calls for "change" yet would use other peoples' money than her own to instigate it.

Personally, she would do more for me if she died in a grease fire in HD, than she's doing now.

>inb4 "edgy" - if you're immature enough to actually use that in this day and age, you're better off killing yourself.

fuck off back to your safe space you little faggot your kind lost
I voted for Trump and this entire board acts like whiny little girls, you autists cant see irony.

>tfw from California and smug fucks like this ruin your reputation

Thanks for making the internet hate us.

Yet you're here.

You'll never make a difference or be as influencal as this British feminist, sad aint it?

>whiteknighting this hard

ONLY LITTLE GIRLS LOVE TAX DODGING SELF RIGHTEOUS CUNTS

nah thats men you piece of fucking shit

i dont care if vouted for Mao or Stalin you're a fucking moron for defending someone who is so self serving that they refuse to pay taxes and demand more because they were born with a vagina

>you can't be rich/famous/successful and browse Sup Forums

shit argument desu

fun side note/counterexample: go look at notch's twitter, it's pretty obvious that he lurks

we just shitposted brexit and trump

if you think we're less powerful combined than one stupid cunt you're sadly mistaken

you got it

Do you guys realize how cringe you are

WTF I love fedoras now!

Wrong

then she would need to breath the same air as subhumans like us

>multiquoting
>saying the word "cringe"

hello newfriend

top tier shitposting la

Let my digits make it so.

Do you realize how "cringe" you'd be to Emma if she met you in real life?

Nice Sup Forums buzzword though.

>tax evades and hoards millions and millions of dollars while getting on a soapbox about how evil men need to help poor women and "minorities"
>chastises others for not helping people

I bet you're a gamma Rover footfag t.b.h.

INTERNET MEME MACHINE

>If I leave a book in a public place I will chang the world to a better place

Someone from NY copy a load of dick pics and go down and stick them in the pages

>he doesnt know thats a jab

>no emma pics
>drumpkins
>fedora mra whiniing

worst thread ever and I sincerely hope you all get ass cancer

Nut user. Theresa May is the Prime Minister. It doesn't matter that shes a complete fucking fascist, she has a vagina so the UK is fine

This why is Sup Forums ranting like a bunch of babies who got woken up from their naps. I know 4chqn is kill but this is just fucking cancer.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/emma bitchface/
Even had an autist make two threads today on this

>greedy tax evading bitch virtue signaling on twitter
what else is new

Like what? I'm curious

>Sup Forums loves mew and emma roberts
Bahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaa

DOLAN, PLS

>littering
what a nasty slut