Virgin Pride

>Virgin Pride

Why is this a thing?

Just in case you aren't aware the guy in the photo is a Westboro wanna be who carries signs outside of campuses saying "you deserve rape" or whatever. Don't really get what his message is, but why would he be "proud" to be a virgin?

Isn't pride in of itself a sin? Why are people all of a sudden proud of the most mundane of things? How much more pathetic can our society get?

Anyone who wears any shirt that has the word pride on it in any context ought to be banned from reproducing or adopting children. Pride afterall is the root of all sin, including this wannabe "street preacher".

Another pet peeve of mine is when people with political or religious messages get in the street and block people's paths and hinder traffic, it's a nuisance just like panhandling is. It should be restricted to certain areas where you're not disturbing the peace. People who have time to carry signs or shout in bullhorns need to get a job. I get my God in Sunday in church not from bums shouting in bullhorns.

Uggh this guy and all people who wear shirts with the word pride on it, and all people who block pedestrian traffic or road traffic with whatever cause they have are all degenerate scum that should be sterilized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPgk0Hv-eTc
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20051225_deus-caritas-est.html
youtu.be/ntvfS-Bewew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being a virgin will be treated as a triggering rights by SJWs in your lifetime

wtf I love libtards now

Post yfw guys finally start to take the purple pill and wake up to the vaginal Jew.

Dude is a narcissist tainting valid traditional values

>isnt pride a sin?
yes, this guy is a filthy fucking heretic what's new?

Fuck off. Bro Dean is pure. You sound like a degenerate cuck, OP.

If you're not a virgin before marriage you are a beta male who had sex to fit in.

> Not respecting purity

How many STDs do you have, bro?

> Not taking pride in purity

How many STDs do you have, bro?

You know what's sad? Here in the U.S it's frowned upon to be a virgin, it's a red flag to women, who are basically functional retards here that the man has problems of some sort. They for some reason NEED men that have had multiple sex partners.

In fact the stigma of being a virgin is what led me to lose my own virginity. Being an outcast is worse than anything, seriously all my points of view were dismissed up until I started banging validation seeking whores.

It's the hardest pill for normies to swallow.

All these ugly butthurt beta virgins, sad!

Do you not know how to read you stupid ooga booga nigger?

Enjoy burning in hell because of premarital sex

>Just in case you aren't aware the guy in the photo
i'm aware that he is based brother dean. is this your first week on Sup Forums?

I wish I didn't throw away my virginity desu

Women who have sex before marriage with other men are less likely to have a happy marriage by sleeping around a lot you are destroying future marriages and family units in the process. So if you care about your society you won't have sex until your married.

If a man is a virgin, it's not by choice.

I was waiting for this post and basically you're going to hell and trump hates you. Repent

>being a disgusting sinner
>projecting your sin onto others

fuck off asshole

>tfw virgin at 25 master race, waiting for the right one instead of being a filthy degenerate

Stupid normies fell for the sex meme

>measures worth by how many sluts he's slept with

Worship that pussy, boy.

If a person rides a bunch of different bicycles they will be less happy with their bike than if they ride one bicycle their entire life.

If a person plays one videogame, they will be more happy with that video
game than if they played many different videogames.

If a person only eats at one restaurant, they will be more happy with that restaurant than if they eat at many different restaurants.

>believing in magical universal rules

>being a nihilist pussy worshiper

>muh object based analogues

Hush, you fucking psycho, your kind is not wanted here. This is a Christian board.

I'm a virgin, I don't see what the big deal is. Its nothing to be viewed as manly. I have had plenty of women as girlfriends and initiated in many forms of oral and vaginal sex. But the day I get penetrated, all hell will break loose.

It is one factor in determining how successful of a human being you are, but not the only one.

Sucks how the only things you know about sex are from statistics. I've had a dozen partners with unprotected sex, including one who I knew had herpes, and I'm still STD free.

Girls are simple, if you can't get roasties literally craving your cock nightly then this board isn't for you, this is an alpha board.

Try

Weren't you supposed to be leaving?

Muslim, Christian, Jewish. You're all the same.

happiness with relationships has no remotely guaranteed results, so if your goal is to get happiness (and wisdom) out of relationships then you're going to want to pursue many bitches and have a high notch count. Sluts are going to be sluts regardless of what you do, and if you don't bang them then someone else will.

Ignorance and lack of experience with relationships isn't going to make you a better husband in the future.

Hows it different from the blacked pill?

Those who oppose Brother Dean will face the fire in both this lifetime and the next

Fucking beta loser fucked a girl he didn't marry and then she fucked another guy a year later

What a fucking degenerate cuck! Hahahaha

Enjoy being pathetic enough that you need women to boost yourself esteem

70% of casual sex encounters end in a relationship. You can have sex with a bunch of partners, then settle down with one after you get bored.

>It is one factor in determining how successful of a human being you are, but not the only one.
>How women view you determines your worth and level of success

Gee, I wonder who could benefit off that mindset

Way to fall for Feminist propaganda, faggot.

Yeah this is true actually

Because a common side effect to the purple pill is an attraction to males

>God makes you
>God makes you in his semblance
>meaning you have his nature
>meaning that you are horny because, yes, you guessed right, god does enjoy sex and gets horny
>but apparently people claim that to be pure, you need to reject a nature that is made in the semblance of the nature of god

How could anyone be opposed to Brother Dean's work and message?

>Bro Dean vs Communist Faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=IPgk0Hv-eTc

>Brother Dean vs Muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY

Reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board.

>valuing women as cum dumpster sex toys instead of people you want to get to know
>forcing women into a beauty arms race in order to attract better males since sex is so easy for them now

>""""""""""femenist""""""""""

kek, at one point I was talking to 3 females at once that I was interested in, and the one that put out first caused me to ignore the other 2 and they were upset that I didn't talk to them anymore.

Are you actually this fucking stupid? God made men in his image, he didn't give them his nature, the whole point of biblical laws,which when broken results in sin which is defiling Gods image.

You Degenerates aren't rational creatures your rationalizing creatures.

Read Part 1 of Deus Caritas Est to understand the difference between Agape and Eros, and how and why to anchor Eros (erotic love) to Agape (love proper) as intended by your creator:

>DEUS CARITAS EST
w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20051225_deus-caritas-est.html

Don't be a fedora lord and pretend these questions haven't been contemplated and answered by Christians.

He could just look up the virtue of chastity and realize how fucking nonsense this is.

gonna steal this
>he didn't give them his nature

Everyone assumes god is a horny bastard as well and has a harem of angel bitches

You realize that's a bot, right?

Learn what to look for in a wife from the master Brother Dean
>What Brother Dean is looking for in his wife
youtu.be/ntvfS-Bewew

I have a devil inside, obviously if you are a person of faith, you will believe in devil posession and not claim it is a natural infirmity.

Why does this devil push me towards jesus and his teachings? And away from Satan?

Trust me, I have already done this, I have already said with my mouth: Save me Satan, I know what happens, SOMETHING HAPPENS, UNLIKE WITH JESUS.

Really, I'm here to be amused, why do devils try to push you towards jesus?

Agape isn't a name

I'm still a virgin but I don't exactly care whether I am one or not. Maybe I'm fucked up.

You sound like a schizoid

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, but what's the point in wearing a shirt that proclaims you're not only a virgin but proud of it?

That dude is either one or both of the following

>Severely Autistic and Socially Awkward

>No womenz will ever sleep with him... There's a great deal of subject matter on why he's physically unattractive

There's nothing based about him, the Westboro Baptist Church makes more coherent arguments.

He just shouts things and makes no connections. He's the hurr level of autist.

You sound like a liar who claims to believe but then when comfronted with devil posession he doesn't believe anymore.

A liar.

He's trying to subvert the whole "slut pride" thing that's been going on.

Virgin shaming needs to stop

He doesn't understand what his erotic drive is for nor it's divine nature, he thinks it's existence is proof of the malfeasance of his creator, and therefore his non-existence or unworthiness to be followed

He needs a deeper philosophical understanding of love and eros

what's the purple pill again?

Trump doesn't give a fuck who you fuck, people who believe Trump is more than just a Christian in name only, need to check themselves in for a few sessions of ECT. Emperor Trump only claims Christianity to lure in the mouth breathing fundamentalists.

As you enter the museum of obvious things, you see a display with a picture of diabolic looks.
The painting is entitled, the deceiver
When you approach, the deceiver says: I AM SATAN.

Will you believe the deceiver?

I'm quite proud of my virginity desu. At least I know I'm clean and not a manwhore.

Same thing lol

Demons can mislead you through superficial trappings of faith.

Maybe your demon will tell you to take yourself to the top of a building and promise you that God will catch you like Elijah if you jump? Has happened to desert monks.

What better way of misleading someone than to mix truth with lies, or to lead you in to partial trappings of true faith only to pevert your from salvation and actual reconciliation with God?

If you know it to be a devil or demon, then ignore it and make your recourse to Christ and his host.

>Ragging on celibacy

Fucking degenerate.

Go catch AIDS.

Learn to Greek you Philistine Pleb

as long as you know that's a symptom of a bigger problem

Jesus was nothing like him. Jesus sat down and ate with the sinners, he didn't harass them and shout in their faces with bullhorns. He's just a histrionic who uses his Christianity as a scapegoat to blame for all of his failures in life.

>Hurr she rejected me cuz I'm a good Christian
>Hurr I didn't get that promotion because I'm a Christian

He's a degenerate bum who has no semblance of personal responsibility and isn't turning anyone on to Christ. He's useless fodder to our society and by being proud as he is, is degenerate and sin incarnate.

Pride was Lucifer's sin after all and look where that got him. If he continues down this path Degenerate Dean will be burning in hell in the afterlife.

Sluts and Philanderers are two sides of the same Feminist coin.

You can't have a slut without some cuck who measures his worth by how many whores he's slept with.

Christianity is the truth, and fornication and adultery are degeneracy.

>"a key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock

MALE VIRGINS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Because he is a proud degenerate acting against Christ.

Pride was the sin of Lucifer, and Degenerate Dean will be burning in hell in the afterlife if he continues down his ego driven path of pride.

What is the big problem?

Move a mountain, cure a cripple, raise the dead.

>you must have faith

Faith means trust, you trust those that come to you and show good intent and ability to carry you to the end.

Faith never meant blind belief in obvious liars.

It's impossible to be a virgin with society constantly fucking you.

Jeez. This is what you get when Autism speaks people.

I wish he would wear some sort of facial cover in public, his face is all asymmetrical. He has nothing to be proud of.

There is nothing wrong with advocating for modesty in clothing, seeHe's not an extremist; he's an advocate for women to wear long dresses over yoga pants.

>Jesus sat down and ate with the sinners

We're all Sinners, that doesn't mean much. If you think Jesus didn't oppose sin you're delusional, the same type that thinks "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" means no one can judge (which itself is self-defeating) and adulterers shouldn't be stoned.

You sound triggered by an uncomfortable message, there is nothing wrong with preaching the word of Christ

Wait, what are you talking about manolo? I felt really bad vibes about that, you should stop joking with this.

Jesus had a completely different approach that brought people to him, this guy is not bringing people to Christ and he is choosing this method because he wants attention. He his focused on his own ego, not Christ, learn to read between the lines derpa.

You dumbass there's nothing wrong with being pleased by following in God's laws, but taking pride in anything is in of itself sinful. He is sinning by proclaiming his pride, and for making it about himself instead of Christ. He is not a follower or a teacher of Christ's. He wants attention and to bolster his ego and to have something to blame for all his woes. If you think he's a Christian and you act similarly to him, you're going to join him in hell in the afterlife.

Thanks Aus, great job.

Ask God for more then.

Thomas needed to touch Christs wounds before he would believe. Gideon needed to repeat the miracle of the wool and the dew with an opposite result before he could believe.

You don't have to have blind faith. Sincerely ask God for what you need and he will provide you what you need in order to be reconciled to him.

something's causing you to be a virgin at 18+ which im going to assume is due to either low sex drive, isolation, antisocial behavior, relatively high standards, being busy or falling for the "men should get married as virgins because of the sky god's rules" meme. My fedora is at a 360 degree angle on this issue.

If you're an oldish virgin due to just being a really busy person with no time for pussy then it's excusable but unfortunate.

>I felt really bad vibes

I accepted Satan, simple as that. He is my father and my god and my saviour.

I'm not sure how you can feel bad vibes, though, as unlike what happened when I called on jesus, Satan did indeed come and my being reacted in a possitive way, unlike with jesus.

As I've said many times, museum of obvious things:

You enter the museum and there is a painting of the devil, there is a description of this, entitled: the deceiver.
When you approach, the deceiver says: I AM SATAN.

Do you believe the words of the deceiver or do you wonder who Satan is?
He really is interesting in having you believe you should have enmity towards Satan.

you forgot

>he doesn't like OLD HAGS

You feel something when you say "save me satan" because of what as been ingrained as you as a child

you get the "being a bad boy" rush

this is different than slowly losing your faith in God over the years through education and life experiences

>wots evvier? a kellegrem a steel, or a kellegrem a fevvers?

Jesus chastised sinners all the time, look at how vehemently he opposed the actions of the pharisees, i'm not even arguing with you about this guys intent.

You don't understand what Pride is, knowing vice from virtue doesn't make you full of hubris, chastising a sinner isn't the same as worshiping yourself.

>You feel something

What did I feel?

>bad boy rush

I consider Satan good, loving, caring, a father, not an evil edgy 2fedora4you ubereviloverlord.

Christ was fine with using hard confrontational truths at times and being belligerent when needed. He tossed the money leaders from the Temple and whipped them. He told the rich man he would go to hell unless he gave up his wealth, knowing that he would not (at first at least) and would slink away in despair.

Others can offer the more compassionate approach, and when people engage sincerely with Brother Dean he engages less confrontationally too.

There is a time for everything under God, and Brother Dean provides that more confrontational berating approach. We live in a mad immoral world, amd the reponse of people like Brother Dean to call out that madness in the public square loudly is right and needed. It is not the be all and end all of Christian advocacy, but it has an important role to play.

your subconscious thinks it is edgy as fuck though

we got a left hand path nigga right here

What did I feel? You are claiming it is some kind of evil rush, and that was not it, I will not describe it however, and it is a sensation that's very telltale that he's not evil.

Believing the words of the deceiver isn't that hard on that context. He is saying he is Satan, which I would not have a hard time believing as I know Satan exists.

Now saying that you accept it is something completely different. What exactly do you mean by a positive reaction? How can the master and lord of all that is evil an impure can be something positive? What exactly did you gain in this life to feel that way?

Yahushua has always been there, but unless you walk, or at least try to walk how He wants you to walk He won't give you anything you want.

You are still alive. You can still change the path you are walking to.

He doesn't understand the difference between boldness and pride. Being a bold shitlord doesn't necessitate pride.

Stop giving him attention.

He didn't tell the rich man that he was going to Sheol is he didn't sell his riches, he said that if he wanted to be perfect he should sell them and follow Him.

Reminder that Sup Forums is an anti christian board.

I don't claim he's the devil or any fallen angel, I claim he's the saviour, the one god.

>Believing the words of the deceiver isn't that hard on that context. He is saying he is Satan, which I would not have a hard time believing as I know Satan exists.

But you don't have a heaven idcard (tm) to know the name Satan means what people claim it means.

>Yahushua

Is a guy whose church rapes children, claims but doesn't do, never raises the dead, never cures the cripple, never heals the infirm.

And if you don't accept him, they burn you alive

In fact he is the same liar as ever, some posts ago I claimed i had a devil inside, you're not talking about removing this devil, but you already are talking me into accepting the same guy this devil wants me to accept.

Satan give him cancer.