/trans/ - gf to user will be confirmed in 48 hours edition

Where are the transfers sub-edition

Rumours:
>Bayern Munich have joined Manchester United and Chelsea in the race to sign Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 24. (Manchester Evening News)

Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24, is Manchester United's top transfer target as Belgium international Lukaku and Torino striker Andrea Belotti, 23, are too expensive. (Daily Telegraph)

>Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen, 25, has spoken about rumours linking him with Barcelona, saying a move would be tempting. (Ekstra Blade, via Independent)

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been spotted in Nice with chief executive Ivan Gazidis as speculation mounts that the Gunners could make a move for 18-year-old Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe. (Mirror)

>But Real Madrid have made a world-record £118m bid for the France international. (Sun)

Real forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 32, has told Manchester United that he will never rejoin them. (Daily Star)

>Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane and defender Sergio Ramos, 31, do not believe the club need to make a move for Manchester United keeper David de Gea, 26. (Don Balon, via Daily Express)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27092978
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27184083
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38121184
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38779233
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39612237
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36254631
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35624164
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32770765
goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2017/06/06/36148822/man-city-want-mendy-bertrand-as-part-of-four-man-full-back
youtube.com/watch?v=OPTchCkypDQ#t=03m55s
strawpoll.me/13125565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Important

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27092978
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27184083
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38121184
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38779233
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39612237
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36254631
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35624164
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32770765

any pill update on the nig f two kid situation?

Balo to BVB.

ABLi

>Real forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 32, has told Manchester United that he will never rejoin them. (Daily Star)
Why so mean

>Van Dijk for £60m

Now i see why scousers call it a mental illness

>Ntongue update switch the Jayf beeb kidman thought?

Where does it even mention Lincoln m8?

>imagine having to spend 15 minutes trying to find all of these links
autistic ABLs do it again

IT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT LEICESTER

Getting ready for /epl/

Really don't understand why Barca hasn't gone for Eriksen way before, expecting that move since his Ajax days

>even more autistic ABL gets triggered because more than one team has a name that begins with L
deary me

>whole season
>manu customers nowhere to be found
>transfer season arrives
>flooded the board

the only club where the offseason is more fun to their 'fans' than the actual season

Buyern wont buy Lukaku. Never ever.

>Morata is only 24

surprised.jpg

Balotelli to Dortmund is actually happening

thank you for these very informative links!

goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2017/06/06/36148822/man-city-want-mendy-bertrand-as-part-of-four-man-full-back

>City signing like 10 players in one window
I got sacked by City on FM10 after doing this and the squad losing all cohesion

N E update on the G F 2 me situation?

America does it again

>Manchester City have been linked with a move for Real Madrid's James, rated at £65 million
>Arsenal are scouting for a replacement for Alexis Sanchez, and have turned their eyes to Monaco's prodigious talent, Kylian Mbappé. However he will not come cheap, with Monaco thoroughly reluctant to sell their star. Reports have emerged of Arsenal placing an unsuccessful bid in the region of £89m, and there is suggestion from Wenger that another may be on the way.
>Spurs will likely ship out flopping striker, Vincent Janssen, to Milan this summer, and Mauricio Pochettino is keen to replace him with Burnley's Andre Gray. However, Burnley's £40m price tag has proved a sore point. Expect a saga here.
>Meanwhile, Burnley are looking to improve their squad on the cheap, and Sean Dyche is mulling over free transfers for Arsenal's departing striker Yaya Sanogo, as well as long-serving Premier League midfielder and Scotland international, Charlie Adam.
>However, a lot of this depends on where Dyche will be next season, with Southampton reportedly in the market to replace Claude Puel and Crystal Palace in need of a replacement for Sam Allardyce. With one of the most impressive home records in the league last season, the self proclaimed 'dinosaur' could be hot property this summer.
>Zinedine Zidane, looking to a third consecutive Champions League title for star-studded Real Madrid, is reportedly looking at back up options should they fail to procure Monaco's highly rated 18-year-old, Kylian Mbappé. Manchester United's promising youngster Marcus Rashford is in the lead, with the Spanish giants reportedly willing to bid a world record £100m to obtain his services.

Not even sure Morata wants to go.

Watch your mouth or we'll buy your dog.

Any updates on the Jay F to me situation?

>any update on the jay f to me situation?

i don't get it

any updates on the pokemon stars to switch situation?

>that last one
>"ere you go Stevie, 'ave a goal in your last match"

Excellent post. Bodes well for the rest of the thread.

When I stood up in the last thread and said Balotelli's going to Dortmund, you all laughed at me. Well I have to say, you're not laughing now, are you?

Is that the Emerald version for Sun and Moon?

Why do those two guys have their faces blurred?

>the only club where the offseason is more fun to their 'fans' than the actual season
Inter has been that team for years here, they even made a stadium song about it

1 minute

assumed

i'm just laughing at dirtmund now

Spalletti to Inter confirmed
Bosz to Dortmund confirmed

Who is going to manage Ajax and Roma next season?

Any update on the Jezza to no10 saga?

If Balotelli really is going to Dortmund I guess we have found the reason for the falling out between Tuchel and Watzke.

ill do it

>goal.com
Literally the most unreliable site out there
>Reports on Tuesday morning suggested City were closing in on a deal for Southampton left-back Bertrand as a result of Monaco's £40 million asking-price for Mendy.

Yes City were put off by the price of a monaco player so they decided to sign an Englishman from Southampton instead

100 million for rashford. holy shit.

Martin Schmidt apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPTchCkypDQ#t=03m55s
Why didn't the FA look into this

you're out of touch

good lord, hopefully Watzke fucks off after this

£40m for Andre fucking Gray

Must be £60m for Josh King then. This needs to stop.

Josh King isn't english

Wow, I can't believe all of these factual statements will happen

I don't want Lukaku to come to Chelsea REEEEEEEEEEE

Di Francesco is pretty much confirmed

>mbappe to arsenal
ridiculous

>Spalletti to Inter confirmed
Isn't Roma a better job than Inter nowadays?

why don't Chelsea just play Tammy Abraham?

>Ultra sun and Ultra Moon
So much for your hope

>Why don't Chelsea use their youth
Uhhhhhhh....

>someone is implying that arsenal have $125 million to spend this summer

LOL

Roma's fans are a bunch of insufferable ungrateful cunts and Spalleti was fed up about them. Also Roma won't get much better than it is at the moment. Inter offered him lots of money and has actually ptential to be a title contender if they get theyr shit togheter, i big IF.

>the black patrick bamford
>good
kek

They probably do and have more but they need more than 1 player and that will have to include bigger wages now they aren't in the Champions League.

It's habbening!

I'll eat my keyboard if Balotelli to Dortmund actually happens.

>Pokkén Tournament Deluxe
boo

>bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38779233
Bertrand is unironically a better buy. He knows the league well lah.

Top 6's biggest obstacles for the coming season;

Tottenham - playing at Wembley
Chelsea - Europe fatigue
Arsenal - Arsene Wenger
Man City - buying meme players
Man Utd - see Man City
Everton - Lukaku leaving

Did I miss anything important?

>fianlly some that can actually cross as LB
i might actually cry

That just increases his price. £70m it is so.

you now remember danny ings

>excitement builds as I learn whose shirt I'll buy next

A great time to be alive right lads

>>Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen, 25, has spoken about rumours linking him with Barcelona, saying a move would be tempting. (Ekstra Blade, via Independent)
>Ekstra Blade
It's spelled 'Ekstra Bladet' and it's not a credible source.

Davey Moyes

Come on lads
strawpoll.me/13125565
strawpoll.me/13125565
strawpoll.me/13125565
strawpoll.me/13125565
strawpoll.me/13125565

Slipperpool ruin players

>tfw to intelligent to believe transfer rumours

I think they were interested a few summers when he was at ajax, he was talked about, but I guess at the time he had no place in the starting squad

also, not sure what his defensive abilities are, at barcelona he'd have to press a lot being in midfield

Liverpool - same as Chelsea

Toby was the only good German poster

my favourite part of lovesick

You forgot MLS

>Did I miss anything important?
Nope :^)

>No Portuguese league

>£100m for Trashford

season 3 when?

Turn off your proxy João, I'm not watching your league

any updates on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?

>Adebayor to Marseille
oh fuck, kek

>£100 mill for every single player

t-thanks Manchester United

>buying replica football shirts
>past the age of 14

Pick one lad. This isn't America.

No J1 League. Dishonourable

this guy must be getting on a bit now surely

£70m and we might start talking

>tfw its £10 for a big letter and number and £8.50 per small numbers

can he dab?

>Adebayor has spoken about his faith, saying, "Everything I do in life I put in the hands of God, my creator. He gave me the chance to be where I am today and He’s the one that can take it all away from me. There is nothing more important for me than God." Adebayor could not walk for the first four years of his life. His mother took young Adebayor around Africa looking for a cure. Adebayor then spoke about his 'miracle' saying, "... I was in the church laying down and, around nine or ten o’clock on the Sunday morning, I could hear children playing outside. Suddenly somebody kicked a ball into the church. And the first person to stand up and run was me, because I wanted to get that ball."[93]

sometime this (northern) autumn

Surely the bottom one is just a grammar mistake, right? They meant £100m for Mbappe, right?

wtf is this true? i'm gonna burn my fedora now!

how many seasons do you think it will take until jjuventus make a new badge

>mfw comfy /trans/ is ruined by that mong Sosa returning after Chelsea finishing 10th (TENTH), 190BMI returning in the off-season, Shitzen returning they scraped Top 4 and all the Customers returning as well

Disgusting.