/brg/ - Brasileirão General - 5 penalties in 4 games edition

News:
>Chape is becoming Leicester and still leads this shit
>Mayor will perform DNA tests to find Garrincha's remains
>Sassá survives a car crash, one person dead
>Dorival Jr. dismissed from Santos, Levir Culpi will replace him
>Éverton Ribeiro signs with Flamengo
>Vasco interested in Léo Valencia (Palestino - CHI)
>Copa do Brasil quarter-finals were drawn (Atlético-MG x Botafogo, Flamengo x Santos, Atlético-PR x Grêmio and Palmeiras x Cruzeiro)

Today
>20:00 - Fluminense x Atlético-PR (game not counting for Cartola F.C.)

Tomorrow
>19:30 - Coritiba x Palmeiras
>19:30 - Atlético-MG x Avaí
>21:00 - Santos x Botafogo
>21:45 - Sport Recife x Flamengo
>21:45 - Chapecoense x Grêmio
>21:45 - Vasco da Gama x Corinthians

Thursday
>19:30 - Atlético-GO x Ponte Preta
>19:30 - São Paulo x EC Vitória
>21:00 - Bahia x Cruzeiro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGO5qMyHg3I
whoscored.com/Players/279380/Show/Andrei-Girotto)
whoscored.com/Players/298909/Show/Luiz-Otavio)
whoscored.com/Players/74447/History/Marcos-Rocha)
whoscored.com/Players/115894/History/Lucas-Lima)
whoscored.com/Players/104866/History/João-Paulo)
whoscored.com/Players/283385/Show/Matheus-Galdezani)
youtube.com/watch?v=irLYadwQThQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8vj7Pos_ibE
espnfc.espn.uol.com.br/cruzeiro/blog-do-cruzeirense/15154-cansei-de-lutar-fica-mano-e-leve-o-cruzeiro-a-mediocridade
zh.clicrbs.com.br/rs/esportes/inter/noticia/2017/06/ex-lider-da-popular-do-inter-giba-do-trem-e-executado-em-sapucaia-do-sul-9810560.html
tudotv.tv/assistir-coritiba-x-palmeiras-ao-vivo-gratis-em-hd-07-06-2017/#opcao2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Sport

go bay my cum

>Chape

Is the team good? Who are the players? Is all (((media))) propaganda due to muh plane?

>Éverton Ribeiro
Is he still as good as he was with Cruzeiro before he went to China?

BRfag here

Chape is a fairly new team (about 40 years), but it spent most of it on a semi-pro level, playing more regionally. They started to take the shit seriously after they qualified to Série D in 2009, managed to climb all the way to the Série A in only six years and never got relegated ever since. Even before the crash they were well-known for having a very distinct administration style, tending to scout cost-benefitial players instead of expensive ones with lack of commitment or behavioral issues.

Still is, not NT material but above average for domestic footy

Second answer to

No one knows.

>loan out dead wood from other Brazilian teams
>the players start to perform way better there than in their former clubs
>chape is a serious title contender and not just a midtable club after the plane crash
pretty based if ask me

also:
Seijas is playing like a world class in Chape while Inter is getting BTFO in Série B lmfao

>chape is a serious title contender

lol

reminder that Internacional was top of the table by this time last year.

What's this lad up to these days?

>plays as CB at Vasco da Gama

actually he is being consistent... Paulão on the other hand...

They also do a motivational "thing" for the athletes, integrating their families into the daily life of the club and creating a comfy work environment between the players, staff and the fans.

Umbro has to have the most ugly logo

VAMO
GREMIO
CARALHO

Literally no one follows football in China, Japan or the middle east. Teams just buy players from there based on their names and hope they didn't go to shit in the meanwhile.

mano menezes was a great fan of chinese foot y

Red pill me on Vitor Hugo

Which is the most patrician team and which is the team that plays good football and has a lof of possession?

He was very good for the last couple of years, was signed as a literally who from second division and became Palmeiras best defender, leading them to 2 national titles in 2 years, even got a call-up to the hue NT. His form dropped a bit this season, but this might have to do with you filthy italians trying to sign him. Fantastic in the air, very fast, good on one-on-ones, really charismatic, but not so good with the ball on his feet.

I hope he'll be good because he signed today

>tfw enjoying watching this young goat play while I can before some euro fuck inevitably buys him

;_;

bumping for based Abel Braga

youtube.com/watch?v=dGO5qMyHg3I

>paraguayan-nationalized argentinian playing for the brazilian league
Actually drives you to ponder

Really doubt that.

2 years playing football which might as well be uncompetitive friendlies tends to make a player rusty.

This cunt should've gone to United or Milan, even if he'd be a benchwarmer at United, but NOOOO, of course he follows the biggest paycheck, fuck developing.

Also fuck Flamerda, I hope he flops.

When he arrived here to play for Palm Trees, he was scoring like a maniac, then injuries, bad physical shape and general meme factors affected his performances, he spent basically a year permabenched then left for Grêmio. He is now scoring like a maniac on his first six months there, I can sense the cycle repeating.

>the city of internacional

>Internacional
LOL

really makes you think huh

This Andrei Girotto (whoscored.com/Players/279380/Show/Andrei-Girotto) I had never heard about before last month is well on track to become the best DM in Brazil (which he is as of matchday 4), and he's been superb in Libertadores as well. He was roaming in the lower leagues forever on loan until the Chape accident. That Luiz Otávio guy (whoscored.com/Players/298909/Show/Luiz-Otavio) also has everything to become one of the best CBs in the country. He was dirt poor, picking trash and doing odd jobs until 2 years ago, and he's already 24.

The lower leagues here are just PACKED with talent, because the scouting is so poor, lack of infrastructure, and there's too much corruption between agents and clubs, so some real gems go unchecked. The trial system is so poor you can barely even name a single NT player who didn't get rejected at a few clubs - Ronaldo was rejected at Flamengo, Cafu was rejected 7 time at São Paulo and Palmeiras, Thiago Silva was deemed not good enough for Flamengo and Vasco... yet the system refuses to acknowledge chance, just so they can pocket some more bucks. Just to give some current examples, with whoscored links just for reference since stats don't mean everything:

1/2

- Éverton Ribeiro (best player in the league in 2013 and 2014) and Marcos Rocha (best RB in 2012, 13, 14 and 15 whoscored.com/Players/74447/History/Marcos-Rocha) both played in the lower leagues until 2011. Both players are like 28.
- Lucas Lima (best nr. 10 in 2014 and 2015 whoscored.com/Players/115894/History/Lucas-Lima) was a benchwarmer for Inter and was loaned to the lower leagues until 2013. He's 27 and will be 28 when he first sets foot in Europe next January on a free.
- João Paulo (the CM/AM botafogo signed from Santa Cruz whoscored.com/Players/104866/History/João-Paulo) played in Séries B and C until 2014 after warming Inter's bench for years He's now 25 and beginning his 2nd season at a Série A club.
- Matheus Galdezani (who just signed with Coritiba and is one hell of a DM/CM), is playing Série A for the first time at 25 (whoscored.com/Players/283385/Show/Matheus-Galdezani)

It's a real shame to see this happen while clubs spend 300k-700k/month in wages to sign overrated, lazy shitters who flopped/didn't impress in leagues even weaker than ours like Portugal, Ukraine and Russia, EVERY SEASON. And it seems the yuropeens on /spee/ and elsewhere have this weird misconception that "if he was good enough he'd have come to yurop already", when that couldn't be further from the truth, the brazilian leagues still have loads of great players in every position, and good and great players, young and old, slip through the cracks ALL THE TIME for all sorts of reasons.

Vasco just spent the whole of last year in Série B and they didn't sign a single player from there. But HEY let's sign Muriqui and Escudero, that sounds smart, right? Meanwhile Chape just built a squad of loanees who either impressed in Série B or were warming the bench for the big Série A clubs, and now they're topping the league (and it's not just because we're at the beginning, their team is actually strong).

*blocks your path*
*tackles you*

*covers Léo Moura*
*covers Kannemann*
*clears the ball safely*
*also blocks your path*

our guys

>le buy overrated players midseason trying to get a scrappy Libertadores spot only to get knocked out in the group stage team
He WILL flop

/muhboy/ Kannemann, didn't know what happened with him after he left for a meme mexican team. Glad to see he's "back"

This is the ideal player, you may not like it, but this is what peak performance and voltando pra marcar o lateral looks like

>only team in the city
>already got a lot of taxes reductions and benefits

>plane crash
>win a title they would never win it in a normal night

>they manage to get better players than before

I don't know, i thiink they could win against narconal imo.
Sometimes i get the feel that the refs are going easy on them during this Brasileirão

>the city of Atletico

>all the atléticos
>vasco not even near this zone

They're 3 points away from the relegation zone, they are very close.

undoubtedly they would have won, Caio Jr. team was much more solid than this one

they won't go down, at least this year because of MM

>being this sure of stuff
>in brazilian football, of all things

What's your opinion on Sao Paulo?

Are they GOAT?

>Poor management
>Meme coach
>Average squad
>Best players being already sold

São Paulo confirmed for relegation contender this season

São Paulo has a decent amount of history. A few /copalib/, Club WC champions, 6 times /brg/ champions, had a fair share of success on the 90s and 00s and revealed a few players like Kaká, Cafu, Cerezo.

But nowadays is poorly managed, has a former-top-scorer-old-gk-who-wanted-to-coach-his-club meme tier coach and relies on old players like Lugano to appease its delluded crowd.

>i didnt knew those players, so they didnt existed
Andrei Girotto was in Palmeiras just a couple of years ago, was very important in the side that won the Brazilian Cup, while Luis Otavio has been linked with lots of big clubs for the past seasons and has even been capped for Brazil at youth level.

In terms of titles and consistency, they're the biggest club in Brazil. I'm a believer that those are not the only parameters to define the GOAT Brazilian club, but they're up there in the dispute with 3 or 4 other clubs.

Currently, they have a guaranteed bottom half team, and that has some relation with they selling anyone that plays a bit above average there. They lose their most promising players, this is bad, but usually gain a lot of money from it, which is good, and the result is this pretty mediocre squad.

On the pitch, they do have lots of titles, but they havent won anything in the past 5 years, and their fanbase is the definition of bandwagoners (they regularly play for crowds of less than 10k people despite having the biggest stadium of all serie a teams, and their management will often sell tickets at literally 1 dollar or do like 2-for-1 promotions to try and get more people).

Thanks guys, sounds like a big club being poorly run and riding off past glory..

Whats the whole story with them and Bambis? Is that a jab at their supporters?

how will Coritiba vs Palmeiras end today?

because Vampeta (Corinthians striker) trash talked São Paulo in a live interview and called them Bambis after a loss to Corinthians in the late 90s.

Ademilson Braga
He's playing magnificent at Gamba Osaka, J League side
Thank you São Paulo for this wonderful player Brazil san

But Kayke Moreno wasn't so good as we expect that he was the best
Is he playing fine back in Brazil?

shitty player, japbro

for the sake of my /cartola/ i hope coritiba wins

The Palmtrees are performing poorly in the league with the shitty excuse of 'M-MUH LIBERTADORES'. But, in reality, the team is weak.

Sad! I had faith when the season started.

Thanks SEP

*Cross the ball
*Teleports between them
*Scores a header
*psss nothing personell kids

I'm told that he had a fight with Neymar on twitter lately
That was hilarious and particulous

go bump my cum

São Paulo always had the fame of being the gays club here, especially among the players (some have said that homosexuality ran rampant on the club back in the days, with one of their biggest legends, Raí, being well known as a closeted homosexual). Then the incident mentioned, and the general population started to call them Bambis (for those who dont know, Bambi is a slang for faggots), Its even funnier because they get extremely mad when you call them that, and their fame as the official gay club here in Brazil got even bigger after they signed Rycharlison, one of the gayest players to ever play the game (despite denying to this day that he is gay, which is pretty obvious if you ever seen him).

jej

youtube.com/watch?v=irLYadwQThQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8vj7Pos_ibE

Let's warm up, bois

Warning:

Looks like Gonzalo Higuaín got injured and Sampaoli is about to call Lucas Pratto to replace him. If that happens, Pratto won't play tomorrow and will fuck a lot of /cartolas/ up

H-he will call up Kun Aguero if thats t-true ;_;

>faggot believing in fake cartola news

SO MUCH SALT

espnfc.espn.uol.com.br/cruzeiro/blog-do-cruzeirense/15154-cansei-de-lutar-fica-mano-e-leve-o-cruzeiro-a-mediocridade

nah, Agüero is out for good

Mano is backwards, outdated, anti-intellectual, always dies hugging his panelas and was one of the most corrupt NT coaches ever, #1 in shady callups from his agent's players just so he could pocket some money.

>brazilian chan goes down 30 bings before the game
Guess I'll have to shitpost in english for a change.

>Vampeta (Corinthians striker)
underage please go

zh.clicrbs.com.br/rs/esportes/inter/noticia/2017/06/ex-lider-da-popular-do-inter-giba-do-trem-e-executado-em-sapucaia-do-sul-9810560.html
>giba, the former leader of internacional's top firm, guarda popular, was executed this afternoon with 50 (fifty) shots
Really makes you think.

Vasco da Gama and Grêmio.

Stream for Coritiba vs Palmeiras?

tudotv.tv/assistir-coritiba-x-palmeiras-ao-vivo-gratis-em-hd-07-06-2017/#opcao2

>ywn be as stylish as Eurico Miranda

Fuck this old man.

Alt. Mineiro 1 x 0 Hawaii

Vasco 3 x 1 Corinthians (cheeky PK)

>Palmeiras
FORA CUCA

Graças a deus eu tirei o Prass do Cartola.

Go Coritiba my chele

What did I say about Galdezani? This man will become a god if he really cucks Palmeiras.

>the city of Palmeiras

>even pondering going against Leader Thigh

wew lad

That's because Chape has an efficient, hardworking, italo-germanic administration. They're not a """""clube de regatas"""""

Actually this

>no other sports to worry about
>all the board are made of true businessmen
>moneyball based squad

SOU O PALMEIRAS
MAMEI NA PARMALAT FIQUEI FORTE
ERA O GUARANI COM SORTE
PASSEI MAL E CAI
MAS NA MAMAE CREFISA EU MAMEI
AGORA SOU RICO COMO UM BANQUEIRO
VIREI A PORTUGUESA COM DINHEIRO

Cucai quando?

Avaí playing Alt. Memeiro off the park.

If it wasn't for Victor they'd be 1-3.

>ready to kill some possums

too bad its at these ungodly hours

how the fuck Palmeiras is losing to everyone? i think Felipe Melo is the problem

CUCA OUT

It all started when he was benched