the kid doesn't look black, he looks more arab or indian

probably impregnated a british girl

that would only make him even more based

its called in vitro fertilization
he did it to bypass money grubbing white women

Ronaldo himself is 25% cape vearden and he porbably banged some Mestizo chick

*probably

Probably banged a Mexican

What are the chances he resents Ronaldo for not letting him meet his mom and plays for us?

No...

You see Zidane has been experimenting on Ronaldo for quite some time and understands that Ronaldo is the perfect specimen and that tainting his genes with anyone else will only dilute the ability of his offspring. So he has decided to artificially inseminate host women with Ronaldo's DNA at the cost of his fertility. He plans on creating a team of Ronaldo's while managing them.

Doing this will make it so that no one could ever rate him as he will never be finished until he dies.

Allegedly the mother is a waitress from southern california, so probably Mexican.

he used to have sex with semedo before he transitioned from female to male.

Jr's genetic potential must be insane.

take your porgressive inclusive bullshit out of it, badteeth.

jr is a nigger
niggers are lazy
you're a cunt

It was a Mexican girl, Ronaldo's sister talked about it before, no memes.

pic is the mother

agreed
hes pure white

You know it was some Brazilian.

Just because his great grand mother came from Cape Verde doesnt necessarily mean she was black, she could have been just a portuguese person in the colonies, not that rare. He does look 25% to me.

doesnt*

Apparently this checks out and his pick up line was

"me, you, fuck fuck"

What a classy dude.

Ronaldo definitely isn't full white.

look at the texture of his hair.

85% white desu

That's just Curly hair

>A genetic study revealed that the ancestry of the population in Cape Verde is predominantly European in the male line and West African in the female line; counted together the percentage is 56% West African and 44% European.[8]
cabo verde iz whitey and shiet

that hair line is not uncommon in Portugal

too thick desu

it's not about the line

>He told FHM magazine: 'I think I have good conditions to have many kids so I want this. Let's find the right woman.'

>He also gushed about his five-year-old, said to have been born in a private clinic in the US with the collaboration of two Mexican surrogate mums

Only non-black with that texture are jews or latino.

but portugal isn't white.

pic related is what a white person looks like

i don't give a fuck about your opinion of what's white or not

men who are blondes past the age of 16 are laughable desu

By this logic most of Europe isn't white and most achievements that were originally given to Europeans don't count anymore
Dumb stormfag

Portugal people are not White and kids often tan dark, if you walk around lisbon most people look like this kid

t. bilal
t. mohammad
t. yusuf

'white'

technically means nothing by the way.

Its definition has changed over the years.

I'm Yusuf retard

ITT people who didn't listen in history.

Portugal and southern Spain got raped by the moors.

Most people there don't even consider themselves 'white'. At least not like Scavs or brits.

The mother is the daughter of Pablo Escobar.

there are regions in the world where women prefer men like that
that the West is one of them is something I am aware of
however it still is more of a sign of whiteness because light hair and blue eyes is something only whites have (and mixed Arabs)

the mother is a beaner from LA

We most likely coined the term "white" to distinguish ourselves from niggers, some centuries ago, and that's still the definition in Portugal.

The rest is Sup Forums fantasies.

*is not one of them

He has some african features though. People here obviously tan a lot but our features are a bit different.

Portugal and Spain =/= Visigothic Kingdoms
t.muhammed

Kid looks like a beaner to me.

>By this logic most of Europe isn't white

latin and mediterranean countries are not White

Non White nations Italy,Spain,Portugal,Sebia.Croatia, Romainia, Bosnia, sloveina. Malta,Greece,

White countries are UK,Ireland, scandinavian nations and Iceland

Eastern European Slav nations are not included as they are Slavs.

>mfw Jr. gets his first USA cap

>germany and netherlands are not white but UK is

dominican mother

Could be. I have a friend whose mother is dominican and he kinda looks like TSU jr.

UK is white, but white trash

Holland and Germany are White i forgot about them as is Austria.

France is in the middle it's a bit iffy so is Belgium as some original tribes are not white.

>implying being white matters
grow up kids

of course it matters, man

i spend all day every day cursing myself for not being white by Sup Forums standards, it's the only thing I think about

t. Alberto Barbosa

I'm very pale because I don't leave my room

Wish I was a tanned Chad desu

>putting brits in the same group as the scandinavians

delusional

Brits got raped by their tiny gene pool

WE WUZ BARBARIAN HERETICS

MUH VINCENT OF SARAGOSSA

Schuerrle is white but he is also Aryan. Pic related is white but is not Aryan. Know the difference, both are white but only one is Aryan

If you look just like Marchisio and have brown eyes youre still white, just not Aryan

Unless you're implying he bore that child himself, I don't think you have your facts straight on IVF.

>he bore that child himself

Who is to say he didn't??

>mum's family is of French descent
Thank you based frog ancestors saving me from inbreeding

So is Portugal and Spain really moorish or is it just a meme? How much of their dna comes from raping arabs or being rape babbies of arabs

Aren't all bongs, if you go back long enough, basically French or Spanish?

I wonder what women prefer. Pure aryan blooded Schurrle or Marchisio. hummm...

Even for spic standards that kid is still too brown desu senpai

Although if it's true that Ronaldo is part black then I could see why his son came out looking very brown

The Iberian peninsula was under Arab Islamic rule for 500 years, not a small deal

Does that make Americans indians? The moors were killed or expelled and the land repopulated, the moorish blood is probably 2-3% in most southern populations.

COLONIZED

Right, Iberians don't look moorish at all

Look at this fine Catalonian guy, he's even from the North, ergo 100% white

Either French,German/dutch, or Swedish/Finnish or possibly even Italian, as those are the people who invaded us and occupied so those are the most likely to be in the mix. The whole inbreeding thing in England probably comes from the countries love of blonde people, and blonde people are from a limited gene pool usually so blonde people having kids probably have a smallish pool of genes idk how it all works

t. Hugo "Oga booga we wuz kings" Sanchez

lel

No, THIS is what a white person looks like

I wish I was white.

haha, no.

Yes, Messi is his bitch.

damn...

white people
>smell like cheese
>incest
>shoot up schools because being edgy is encouraged
>do heroin for fun then blame anyone else for their problems
>absolutely terrible at sports they created
>crash the housing market every 15 years
>claim to hate immigrants despite being immigrants themselves
>use terms like 'nigger' and 'kike' online but virgin walk past melanin enriched individuals

I do heroin while I eat cheese while I fuck my imaginary sister gf while I suck at sports while I crash the stock market while I build wall while I say nigger.

>not doing heroin for fun

dis
fuck creepy ass crackers

aryans were just ancient extinct tribesman from 1000s years ago you fucking idiot

I inject marijuana into my scrotum.

marijuana is for niggers desu

exactly, this summer i'm tanning hard. tired of being white ffs

He is caucasian. He has a tan. What makes him different from is the lack og Neanderthal genes and the black hair.

All humans are related if you go back far enough. Go back enough generations, and you could find a common ancestor between you and me.

Or Mexico depending on the status on the mother

fpbp

By this logic whites are no longer responsible for the the best mathematicians and mathematical discoveries, the best philosophers, the best and most disciplined warriors, the greatest conqueror, the development and perfection of high art (ie, architecture, sculpture, paintings etc), the father of history, the foundational languages which every "white" language is a derivative of, the greatest empire ever, the development of sciences like astronomy, the seven wonders of the world, and the discovery of new world among many other things

brown people
>swarm white countries like locusts and ruin them

this fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I just think he's very tanned.

Probably plays all day outside and chills at the pool.

With regard to mother, didn't it come out that he banged some British chick back when he was playing for United?

but then again why would she not be in the kids life at all?

I meam why wouldn't he want her to be part of his life, wont the kid ask questions

>very tanned
>implying white people have that hair
>implying white people have those features
>implying white people can get that dark.

He looks 100% mulatto like Neymar.

Not mulatto but certainly different. Mulattos have negroid facial structures, he has a few features but lacks the negroid skull

The concept of 100%mulatto just seems like an oxymoron

More like 100% Jesus

Looks more Latin American than Portuguese... Mom was dark Mexican.

CRENCA EM JESUS

UMA DELICIA

FUCK white """"people"""" and FUCK Drumpf