Canada thread, lets go Sup Forumsoys

canada thread, lets go Sup Forumsoys

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (800x400, 11K)

Sixx Won Tree

604/778 here

Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario here.

Kingston here

How can you canadians live in such a fucking damn cold as fuck land?
seriously
it's a huge country,but way too fucking damn up in the north,entirely above the 45°N parallel
all you have by there is snow,ice,snow and more ice
and extremely low temperatures
your climate sucks

Revelstoke hefe

Because we are not fucking pussies

Newfoundland here unfortunately

waterloo here

I have always wanted to go to that part of the country

Lethbridge, Alberta reporting

Attached: 1521663555946.jpg (1000x750, 51K)

Yellow knife

Newfie 709

Is it pronounced Salt. Saint. Marie?
Everyone here says Sue Saint Marie

Highest suicide rate in Alberta how you doing

It's real nice for a visit here. Shit economy tho so I'm movin once I can

Did you know newfie is in the dictionary?
Kek

Niagara Falls

I've heard but like yea I'd love to visit then see my mum In Halifax bit I'm fine staying in b.c. never been further than Ontario

sue

managed to escape Canada for the US back in 2009. Glad I did.

lol

was from Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON

Quebec reporting in.

Gtfo

Damn you're close, I'm in Vernon

How's Quebec doing ?

905/289 here

I drink there all the time!

Oh shit ? I just had to pick up a broken welder from Vernon yesterday

604 reporting in

Corner Brook

Yep. Grew up there. Garrison Village, not too far from Old Town.

Same old I'd say.

just moved here, best way to meet people?

Another b.c. bro

Go to a pub

Calgary here

I hear the potuine is the best In Quebec would you agree ?

604 here

What city you in?

I got friends in BC I gotta visit eventually, I've also never been further than Ontario lmao

Muh nigga

This

Just went to both the Harp and the Angel last night. Then finished up at Taps in the Falls.

Oh nice, didn't expect to see someone from the area on here. When I saw your location I was like, "oh shit, I've got to reply to this dude" How's the weather up there?

I think poutine is best in Ottawa.

It's so fucking expensive to see the country when you live in the second biggest one in the world

Just drive the long road. We all know what I’m talking about

Too funny! I used to hang at the Angel Inn all the time. All-in-all, NOTL was a great place when I was there. The whole winery thing has sort of killed it for me though.

It's pretty good still shit tons of snow and work at the hill is good

surrey unfortunately

519 reporting in whats up fellow leafs

Hahahahaha yep

Canadians be like

Wait only a 3 hour long drive? That’s short

Hmmmm still need to see the capital

ugh... does surrey still suck? I lived in burnaby for awhile.

The wife gets free wine tours from the hotel she works at, lots of free weekends at the wineries, was never a wine guy... until it was free lol

Yea anytime we need to go to a larger city

306 Weyburn

If you’re in Calgary it can take half that long just to get to work.

Attached: FullSizeRender_2.jpg (1080x742, 93K)

Attached: ass.jpg (388x563, 45K)

I'm sorry to hear. abby here so not much betteR.

Yea but I'm glad I moved from Calgary

Who's this price of ass?

Any Nunavut bois

Dead, yourself?

>it might have to do with the college and university here, lots of stressed students.

Attached: 1520701846101.jpg (531x800, 111K)

Yeah, it's still snowy as hell. Counting the days until the Okanogan summer. It's been a while since I've been to Revelstoke. I've got to drop by again one day.

Shit you from the frozen wasteland that is Nunaut?

>So..He was behind of it.

Attached: gsa4oaxqaxug2544238000000.jpg (815x388, 37K)

Tired af, almost started my apprenticeship there but didn't get the job. Some people were telling me that another reason was because of the weather and constant wind

3 hour drives ARE short

Revelstoke, oh man.

>drive from south of Calgary to Vancouver in one trip, on highway 1- once a month for business
>always fuck up how far Golden is from Revelstoke
>seen some horrific accidents during winter on this stretch of highway

I like the Revelstoke bridge though, not a horrible area to spend a day or two in.

anyone from 705, Barrie or a bit north, or got any girls from there?

It didn't seem all that snowy in town when I was there yesterday, but I gotta go to kelowna here soon in the summer for school upgrades. First time gonna be experiencing a okanagan summer for more than a day

Because we are the ones who fucked american in the war and burned down the white house!

This

Ahh RIP, I know the feeling.

Weather is much better than most of Alberta, since the snow usually melts right away due to chinooks- but this also fucks with the weather in other ways. We had ice melt and freeze again for a few weeks straight. The wind can get bad but for the last few years it seems much better than it was 15 years ago, I have no idea why. Godspeed user

Yea this year has been crazy for fatalities just out side of revi couldn't get out of town one day

Attached: 1509506321952 (1).jpg (1000x553, 399K)

Somebody please get nudes from Maddie shipsides

I used to live in Calgary and remember walking to elementary school over a kilometer away in -55C°

Saskatoon.

Dude, get a hotel if you have too, the summer here is so awesome. I live right in front of the lake and I take the boat out everyday. I just anchor it in the middle of the lake and go swimming. Honestly dude, I think the Okanogan is the best place to live in Canada. The summer here is freaking awesome. The thing that really sucks though is BC Tax, like jeez.

leaves just leave

Attached: just.jpg (1024x683, 329K)

Before I was living in revi I lived in the slocan valley and honestly slocan lake is probably the best lake ever

Well except for the part that my high school classmates drowned in the lake other than that it's amazingñ

alllright

canada sucks...ya thats' right. SUCKS

moved away 13 years ago and i will never look back

I make more money now than I ever did in canada. And it's all tax free. And the kicker is. I get everything i did when i was in canada

free healthcare (you guys like to boast about that)-YUP I GET THAT
public services like garbage pick up, ect -YUP I GET THAT

everything you think you get from paying the ginormous tax burden that's on your shoulders. -YUP I GET ALL OF THAT
but i pay no taxes

gee.......why are you all paying so much taxes?

(to be honest my country runs on 22% tax. meaning, everything coming into the island is taxed 22%.)

but in canada you pay yearly for house tax
I pay once and done

you guys are getting screwed 9 ways to sunday and you smile and shout "canada is the best"

to be honest. No canada sucks and your stuck in it. That's why you think it's the best. cause you got no choice

fucking leafs (ex leaf, i got my citizenship here)

Your government sucks and treats you like tax cows.
they are irresponsible with your money and if they need more, they just tax you more
They even lie to you to get tax dollars
Wynne's carbon tax. She had to admit when ford said he was gonna scrap it. that it wasn't for carbon at all, but to create 45k jobs.

and you guys aren't on the hill marching for her arrest. Fucking leafs. Bitch about your government but do nothing about it to change it.

Lethbridge! Get me out of this herion riddled shithole.

*high 5's ya. Join the fucking club

Only way to vote in canada is with your feet.

tell us the country you moved to user

What country did you move to then

yeah didn't ask

Same, whereabouts?

Hmmm, I don't think I've been there yet. Place looks wonderful though. I've got to check it out sometime. I'll add it on my to-do list for this summer for sure

cayman islands. hover over my flag *hurr durr

Our summers regularly have some of the highest temperatures in the continent and record holding consecutive days of sunshine. Do some research, genius.

Downtown

Attached: 20180309_102628.jpg (2560x1440, 1.41M)