You're thinking of them right now. What's their name? Why don't you text them?

You're thinking of them right now. What's their name? Why don't you text them?

Attached: 1519904337463.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

George. He's dead. Plus he was a cat.

Lisa. Texted her happy birthday. No response. Feelsbadman.

Claudia. Killed herself because I, or no one else called back a night 11 years ago. Still eats at me every day. Good night.

dont know their name
dont have their number
emails arent responded to

Charlie.
He was a very alpha feral rescue we took in.
He was build like an ox and give absolutely 0 shits about the dog or other two cats. He would put them in their place if needed.
He was pissing blood and on his last days of life, I just wanted to give the poor, sweet, grizzled bastard a good and loving family to spend them with.

He passed away last month, a year after we got him. He died across the street in the neighbors lawn chair looking at our house.

I miss Charles.

Damn that's ruff.

She had borderline, bad. Kinda like the boy who cried wolf. Made those threats all too often. When no one responded she actually did it.

I try to tell myself that it was just a matter of time, but yeah, still horrible.

She isn't part of my life anymore and won't be ever again. even if i did try to talk to her again there would be no point. you cant force someone to want to be with you. i did everything i could though

Her hair is like a windswept wheatfield
from the plains of oklahoma after a summer rain.

Her eyes are like the deepest blue from a part of the ocean
that has yet to be explored.

Her skin is like velvet and simply effervescent.

Kayleigh. I cant. She just came back into my life after being with a controlling guy for 2 years. Im deeply in love with her. I always have been. Its killing me because i want to be with her, but she is moving to florida in october, and it will kill me to lose her. And if i dont do anything, it will kill me to have missed my chance. Im tearing myself apart.

Because everytime I text them, they start hunting their phone, as if their sole purpose is murder the phone and put an end to its ringing. And then they taste the phone, and leave it for dead, just because it doesn't taste good! How cruel is that!?

Molly, can't grow the balls to ask for her number

Attached: IMG_1621.png (1080x1108, 529K)

Sydney, I've been in love with you since the very day I met you. I remember when you and I were hanging out at your house in Anchorage and I made a move that made you think I was going to kiss you. I remember the way your breath increased, and I still wish I had actually kissed you.

>Why don't you text them?
There's no point.
He'll disappear again as he always does, and those lingering feelings of interest I have will start to get agitated and I'll regret having tried at all. I decided it was never going to happen, but he's contacted me a couple times since that point acting like this will be it. If he does actually make a move at this point, I'll be the one shooting him down. I'm not going to be his backup plan - I don't deserve that shit.

Also I really wanna pet that cat.

Then why did you make him your backup plan?

Jocelyn?

Nothing will happen unless you make a move.
Don't let your pride or stubbornness or WHATEVER it is get in the way. JUST DO IT! Text them, get their number. DO IT! DO IT!
You have to make things happen!
ESPECIALLY if you're the one that left them.

do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg

I got suckered in. I have emotional problems related to romantic feelings, but he broke through those in his own way. That's why his disappearances were painful, but then he'd suddenly appear again and I'd be overwhelmed with excitement. With every cycle of that, though, that high would be less intense.

For the record, I don't think this was a game for him. He has his own problems.

Nope.

When did you last talk to him?

Rachel. Because she goes to sleep early and is asleep. Also i'm a pussy

thesaurafag

Fuck, that's the name of my ex.
We broke up one month ago.
Feels bad man.

Lauren

I feel like all I do is bother her anyway

The last big exchange happened months ago. I attempted to initiate one on FB and I know he saw the message - but he didn't respond, and that was a fair bit of time ago as well.

That's really what made me decide to stop entertaining that stupid fantasy. We've exchanged comments on FB here and there since then, so it isn't like he's avoiding me outright.

ill feel with you man

Attached: 1521775320915.jpg (500x632, 42K)

Crystal. She thinks I am scum now. She used to say she loves me. I fucked it up just like I always do.

Christine. We broke up 2.5 years ago, and I told her to never talk to me again. Still think about her every day.

Be egotistical for once my man, and tell her. I know it's hard, but it will be way harder when she will be gone and you haven't tried anything.

Exact same situation, user.

Attached: 4L_CM0NlWVE.png (217x200, 21K)

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA

I think about her first thing in the morning, and all day, and as I'm falling asleep. I don't know her name. I talk to her all the time.

Because she'll text back a standard response to get me to stop replying. Its worse then no reply at all so ill just leave it at nothing

> (OP)
>Lisa. Texted her happy birthday. No response. Feelsbadman.
Blue hair?

Delilah. Dumped me out of the blue for being "abusive" (her lack of communication, refusing to tell me when shit was wrong) its been months and i still cant get over it.

Crystal, got in a big fight and any attempt I've made to text her to fix it has made things worse. She was my closest friend and now I'm falling apart