My wife stabbed me today and then called the police on me. She went to jail. I feel horrible beta. What do

My wife stabbed me today and then called the police on me. She went to jail. I feel horrible beta. What do

Attached: covfefe.png (856x333, 80K)

File for divorce and take half her things.

/thread

Stab yourself harder so that she will be able to see you are stronger than she is.

Can't do that until monday, I hope that works. I bled a lot and the cops think I'm a pussy too

Will she get killed or raped in the county? Its her first time in jail, you think she'll be ok?

she's not really a violent person, only to me, its just horribly beta. My friends all say I need to leave. I am going to destroy my marijuana grow operation because she started getting violent after she started smoking last year and it only gets worse and worse.

Anyone from Michigan / Ohio / Indiana who wants free plants and grow shit?

bump for fun and depression

Treat her like shit and beat her often so she will understand that she is an inferior fragile piece of shit

She calls the cops weekly, they finally had enough and took her away for the stabbing. If I beat her often, I'm going to go to jail and get rape-oed

Break all phones from your house and lock her in inside
When you finish beating the shit out of her, rape her butthole

This may work, when I treat her bad, i get about an hour of tolerable behavior out of her. Beating her unconscious may yield a month

In all seriousness now, user.
You need to impose yourself more or she will end up killing you. Show her that you are the man.

I need to leave. I'll get murdered when she gets out if I don't. I and her parents and my parents are going to try to get her help since she is like schizo or something but that may just be an excuse. I wish she'd take her medicine. I hate our culture.

What dumb bitch gets violent off of marijuana? Take all her money and dip. And post any nudes with a blurred face if u want

"I hate our culture"
Damn, are you Swedish, by chance?
That's quite an unusual marriage. I wish you could resolve things with her, but she is truly a freak, as it looks like.

Happens all the time, but no body talks about it. Happened to me. You're lucky you got a good cop. Be thankful you're still alive. Anyone can kill/hurt anybody if they really want to. Doesn't make you beta to be attacked by someone you trusted

YeH its totally fucked. No nudes, she doesn't let me take pictures or have sex =( I'm just gonna get a PPO and be out. I meant stupid culture tells women they can do anything they want and have no consequences. Its totally stupid that they are raised as princesses and then they get old and claim they are bipolar and they are girls so everything is good and everyone bends to their wills sort of.

Yeah, I typically hate cops. The guy came in and he was nice to my pets and seemed like they just wanted to help. After he had been called about 10 times to our house in 2018 he said he had to take her away

Fuck that. They know damn well that if you had defended yourself, you'd be in jail instead of her. Think of this as a blessing in disguise. You can get out of this marriage without paying for her to fuck other dudes for the rest of your life if you have your attorney use the assault charge as leverage.

Dude, you get out of marriage with only a stab wound and the rest of your life to live. You should be celebrating right now.

Run, don't walk from crazy people. You can't help or fix them. Save yourself & get out now

No. NO. You cannot fix her. Run while you can.

Are you me?

Attached: 1480190125109.jpg (640x714, 45K)

>half her things.
you both get half the things of each other

With her stabbing you, you shouldn't have to give her shit. Get a lawyer, and fight her tooth and nail.

I was just typing almost the same thing. Do we know the same cunt?

Attached: 250px-TheTwilightZoneLogo.png (250x164, 77K)

Stop freaking me out man

This may be good advice. With my hand all fucked up, I wonder if I have to pay her alimony or give her my house for realz. . Hopefully not

divorce

leave
just up and leave
close all accounts you share
everything
and leave

If her parents even agree with you, you should probably consider getting her committed, especially if she's a danger to herself or others (you)

Of course it's good advice! She fucking stabbed you, mate! You might live in a shit country, but they should at least let you off easy because she's abused you.

This. If you don't get her off of your accounts, preferably taking the contents of said accounts as cash before she gets out, she will the instant she hears the word "divorce." You might be ordered to give some of it back, but if she takes it first, you'll never see a dime.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Stay & get a restraining order

Yeah, commit her with the help of her parents provided they don't eventually take her side. They haven't yet, but I think they will eventually, the dad is a pussy and her mom doesnt want to deal with her at all so they want me around to keep paying for her. Its like owning an adult retard

Ruin her. She can't fight for alimony if she's a ward of the state.

pee on her

Attached: chad.png (198x255, 6K)

>Its like owning an adult retard

Attached: 1519632668591.jpg (400x283, 10K)

>Its like owning an adult retard
hello hiro

how was your day on Sup Forums so far?

This is the score here. I never even thought of this. She will be out of jail monday AM and even if I press charges all the way, its no more than probation in michigan first offense and money I will have to pay. If I can press charges and keep her in there which will probably not happen, I will be able to get out of this marriage with my house and car that would be great

lol good she went to jail! A lot of the time it's you getting set up; lucky she stabbed you!

I was planning on picking her up from jail and apologizing for how it went and get her flowers or something. Its funny how my emotions twist it up

>, I will be able to get out of this marriage with my house and car that would be great
no
no
no
if she is as insane as you say
leave
she WILL come back to do worse

TRUST ME ON THIS

t. dated crazy

I'll take your weed.

Oh. You're in the US? I thought you were in fucking northern Europe. Yeah, fuck that bitch. Getting her committed might be more difficult, but getting divorced without losing everything should be a little easier if you can play the victim well enough.

No. Dude, you should see a psychologist. She's emotionally abused you, and you don't even see it because you're too close to the dumpster fire. Good thing psychologists make fantastic expert witnesses in cases of emotional abuse.

He can't just vanish. He has cash and a car and a life he's put together. He needs to put his affairs in order before he can run. Worst case scenario: Running with half of everything is better than running with nothing.

Oh, shit, I forgot about the weed grow. user, that needs to go. Right now. And you need to piss clean as soon as possible. That psychotic bitch will use it as leverage in the divorce. Don't even try to sell it, that's more trouble than it's worth, and not nearly fast enough.

Where you at user, I'm south of Flint..

St. Louis but tons of friends in MI if you're serious we can dm the deets on Instagram I can get that shit gone. Since your life is so shit you should seriously consider electric Forest in Rothbury at the end of June it's a 5 day music festival and it will totally clear your head.

right, I'm legal weed dealer and I only want to get rid of the shit if she will get help. I think her smoking makes her more psychotic even though she already is. If I keep the stuff, shouldn't hurt my divorce odds

People develop schizo late in life from smoking. I read an article how men in their mid 20's have high rates of developing schizo from smoking weed for prolonged periods of time.

P. S. If you wanna hook up at forest drop your Instagram and we can go from there.

P. P. S. Best of luck to you user I got fucked over by my ex the exact same way. You need to severe that relationship. ASAP. It's gonna destroy you.

Bump

kys my friend

join MGTOW

Get a restraining order on her, change the locks, take possession of the house, sell all her shit even her car, apply for a divorce.

Never waiver, she’s got issues prob from her daddy raping her as a kid, not your problem any more mate.

Been in a similar situation, my life’s great now

Best of luck, but if you take her back you are a faggot that deserved to be stabbed and killed.