Just asked a really cute girl out on a date; she said yes

Just asked a really cute girl out on a date; she said yes.
What now?

Attached: image.jpg (750x735, 239K)

Ask her if she wants to fuck

Dude don't take her to a movie. You need to take her some place fun where you can both talk and she can be comfortable with you. Movies don't work well because you don't get to k ow each other

Will do. I'll get back to you when she replies

Don't ask her what she wants to do. Be the man and say were gonna do this.

Ask her after the movie can her cheeks be the red sea and you be moses and you split them bitches down the middle with your big oak staff

Now you surprise her by dressing as a furry when you pick her up and talk about MLP all night.
Then just roophie her drink and rape her.

This

Seriously movies are the fucking worst date. May as well sit on front of the TV and shoosh each other for 2 hours.

Literally anything else.

Something a bit more special. Aquarium or something autistic. Zoo.

A place with things to look at and interact with together. That's a proper date

This is right. Movies are terrible first dates, you don't look at each other and you don't talk for 2 hours.

Listen to him it works women love confidence in a man

I was considering that. Things could go extremely wrong if we just end up staring at a screen for some odd hours and then going out separate ways.
I wanna avoid that kinda situation at all cost.
What're your guys thoughts on a museum?

Movies are great dumbass it's like fast forward to the fun part of the night. You ask her up for drinks and go from there

Museums are great! Art museum makes you look more intelligent and worldly. Also all that art will probly make her horny

Definitely don't go to the movies, worst date idea ever. Also, don't ask a girl what she wants to do either. You need to take charge.

Pick something fun and out of the ordinary. It could even be something retarded like going bowling. Girls love doing stupid shit like that

That's more work than a movie.

Op go watch the movie and act interested in her without overselling it.

Damn. thanks guys. Appreciate all the constructive comments and shit.
Now just remember to keep you in your prayers and hope that I smash by the third date

take her to a nice restraunt also say Sup Forums helped will how how alpha you are

Coffees always a solid choice but it has to be an interesting shop. Can’t just be a lame Starbucks.

Attached: image.jpg (156x163, 38K)

you are a beta, its not going to work out in the long run anyway

Then just skip the movie and meet later fuck

Get pizza, works every time.

This. Go to an art museum, impress her with your knowledge, and afterwards go to an independent coffee shop where you can sit in oversized chairs and talk about your favorite parts of the museum, and then talk about yourselves more personally, while listening to Jason Mraz.

On your date, don't forget to bring a bucket of lube, bleach and a shovel.

This is so fucking lame. Unless she is super boring don't choose something so boring. Go to one of those Japanese steakhouses and then follow it up with something exciting. Aquarium isn't a bad idea.

I wish I had a girl again. :(

Actually one of those Japanese restraunts where you watch the food be prepared seems like a dec idea

Your gonna fuck this up OP
Just kill yourself and save yourself the embarrassment and a lifetime of regrets

If hes a cuck asking for advice on b I doubt he could afford teppenyaki

Ya I know it is. I used that on a girl recently. She didn't go with my though. She just laughed like she didn't know what to say.
She's pretty weird and has no friends so I don't take it that personally...
Still it hurt my esteem.

Fuck food man. Eating at a restaurant is overrated. I decided I'd take her ass out to the zoo and make her enjoy it, cuz shits expensive.

We also got some new pandas in my city and luckily I like pandas; I find them to be very zen/chill

Why pay to see a movie about a nigger?

Imma nigger myself. That's why

Seeing black panther will definitely get you laid because she will get turned on by the hot black guys but likely she will be unimpressed and let down by your performance compared with her fantasy of Michael B Jordan. But a lay is a lay so do it anyway.

Who says I'm not a hot black guy?
I'm easy on the eyes.... at least I think lol

>So..He was behind of it.

Attached: hb05cvfnzwwu2543292000000.jpg (815x480, 38K)

Listen pussy

Is she white?
Answer honestly, remember 56% doesnt count

Yeah she's white.
I would be fucking on nice ebony sweet thang , sadly though their not into nice educated black boys like me

Attached: 1518621339025.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

move dates are shit. dinner first.

If it makes you feel any better I'm only half black.
Fathers Native American and my mothers Nigerian

That's even worse

Well. It is what it is. I ain't here to be validated by strangers
I'm here for advice on how to fuck this bitch as soon as possible