ITT Crimes that you think deserve the death penalty

ITT Crimes that you think deserve the death penalty.

Littering. Such a trashy, low life thing to do. If you liter, you are lazy, ignorant scum.

Attached: litter_covered.jpg (1100x600, 206K)

Smoking cannabis

Anybody that would deface a public restroom. Graffiti should only be punished with a beating, but if someone pisses or shits on anything that should be punishable by death.

Agree

being this big of a faggot. They should skewer you, faggot.

using the word faggot but only when using it to be an edgy teenager

Leaving your shopping carriage in the parking lot because you were too lazy to walk it over to the thing. No arrest, no trial. Boom, headshot. Right then and there.

Falsely accusing people of crimes, ie rape or domestic abuse

Corrupt cops & politicians should be drawn & quartered in the public square

all white collar crime. this is the one place that china actually has the right idea. any corruption in the corporate upper levels or corruption by elected officials (or people appointed by them) gets a bullet in the head. no appeal.

unlike the normal death penalty, this would actually work extremely effectively at deterrence. because the only ones who commit it are narcissists are psychopaths. they are uniquely obsessed with never dying. a guaranteed death penalty (and a grisly, undignified one at that) will deter the FUCK out of them.

also, executing the rich when they fuck up even a little keeps good morale among the productive classes.

Spotted the Walmart cart pusher

being a trap

hear hear

Going of r/me_irl

Attached: IMG_5723.jpg (981x749, 86K)

being this guy

mother fuck

Attached: 1521248369281.jpg (432x350, 46K)

Lowlife.

nothing, I don't want my government to have the power to murder me

But they can do that anyway; regardless of any death penalty. They're the government.

Being born black

>playing videogames
>watching anime
>being a neet

yeah and it's bad enough that our law enforcement in america are basically death squads who can execute you for not playing Simon Says properly

Exactly. Murder is murder. Even if the state does it

this

Sounds like a lack of death penalty will not protect you. Your police are too predatory.

I don't give a shit about the morals of it, I just think its a pretty fuckin scary concept. not much different from when we had public beheadings and the like
fair point, a lot of people probably don't even live long enough to see a courtroom here

Having a neckbeard
Sorry Sup Forums

Simon Says "Obey my order while I'm tazing you or you're dead motherfucker!"

Don't be a nigger then. In fact, just don't break the law and you're fine here, it's not even close to that bad lmao. Cops don't wanna die either but they've gotta put up with crybaby haters and thug life faggots that can't obey the laws everybody voted on.

Attached: 1519867762592.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Anything I don't like.

if a broken man has to be exterminated to the benefit of everyone and all society, why, exactly do you have a problem with that?
or do you even have a problem with it? maybe you're just mouthing the words without ever having thought once about anything.

>Be anywhere
>Be eating anything
>Accidentally drop it
>Cop rolls out of the bushes
>"PICK THAT UP SIR"
>"Wha-?"
>Get arrested
>Get executed

checked. Also, any crime because crime is for niggers.

I am cool with this, it should however be extended to all illegal drugs.

>Implying private prisons would ever give up weed arrest goldmine.
They'd bribe anything to keep turning that profit.

>mfw nobody checked OP's trips
This would be great.

Attached: 1489337931462.gif (250x200, 930K)

Rape.
Inb4 "who hurt you"

the other day i was driving next to this SUV full of niggers. one of them tossed a fucking can out of the window like it was nothing. pissed me the fuck off

unsurprisingly, the only people is see littering are niggers, trailer trash, and lazy fucking college students

Attached: nicetry.png (625x626, 66K)

Not even bait. Pot smokers are useless people.

Attached: Useless.png (645x773, 12K)

Not picking up your dogs shit

my dad smokes almost every day and he's pretty high up in some insurance company

Agreed with the littering thing.
I see niggers litter on the roadways all the time.
>done drinking their fast food drink
>open window and drop their cup

>done eating whatever food
>toss the entire container on the road

I see it happen fairly often on the freeways while stuck in traffic.
Filthy people.

>insurance company
Point stands.