I used to make out and suck my neighbor when i was 6 and he was 17...

i used to make out and suck my neighbor when i was 6 and he was 17. my older sister caught us once but she didn't tell anyone and we never mention it. It kind of changed me. why do you think she never told anyone?

Attached: artworks-000163092479-t1fk9z-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Is this like one of those questions designed to see if I am a replicant or human?

she probably couldn't have been fucked.

Or the guy threatened to kill her who knows?

she was watching you all that time and she liked it.
>get on with your life

Attached: strongcat.jpg (552x436, 23K)

Why would she? Doesn't everyone do that?

depends
if you're a dude, she didn't want to tell anyone you were gay
if you're a chick, she was jealous

How did you end sucking him?
Did you like it?
Did it scar you for life?

probably

i dont remember but we would go to the backyard and i would suck him up, I would also go to his room and sleep with him

Wtf lol nah u gotta report dis cuz. However ur sister can get a pass if u want.

You liked it?

>changed me
>blames woman in life for this

yeah... you need to get help, dude. If your first instinct whenever you feel hard done by is to blame women in your life, you are going to become a serial rapist or murderer. You need to get help or get put down.

does your mom know you're a faggot?

You know, to be totally honest, I was sexually abused by my dad one time. There was one very weird occurrence that has stuck out in my memory like a thorn in my side for some time. I can only tell you that I don't let it hold me back at all.
There is healing, as I have surely been healed, but I earnestly had to pray to God. Therein lay salvation for me. It's a thing, but not a thing that I think about.

I am haunted by nothing.

Attached: 1483427863855.png (512x512, 329K)

does your mom know that you're a faggot?

People aren't born gay. Interactions like this during development lead to homosexual and trans etc mental illnesses.

Find me a gay man and I'll show you a man abused at a young age.

Stay strong

Are you sure it actually happened and its not just a false memory?

He didn't say the woman specifically changed him you gibbon

>t. faggot

I can't be totally sure. Ultimately I think that helped me let it go. There's no way I can be sure. I remember specific sensations. I could, if I really tried, approximate the time it occurred. I don't feel a need. Coming back from the sorts of pain that I have endured has given me certain sorts of powers. I can see things in a much clearer way. In a sense, my parents are lifeless objects. They are heavily asleep people, and very far from any sort of truth, beyond necessity and empty signaling.

One time my mother threw me to the ground too. Generally speaking I have a lot of hatred and anger for my mother. I was crying and greatly distressed. I was made to perform rudimentary karate moves in front of a crowd of more experienced people. It was quite traumatizing. My mother threw me into a place where I was heavily hurt. I have not forgiven her. These things happen. There was pain, sometimes great amounts of pain. But I will never let anyone do anything like that to me again.

My life is such that I've made myself okay with cutting her out. I do not talk to her, though I depend on her for sustenance still -- she pays my rent, and groceries. It is necessary. You do what you need to to survive. But never be trapped by anything. Sometimes you must walk away, and destroy the house you currently inhabit to find another.

I was in a guilt trap for a long time, and because of it I felt crippling shame for years. I'm 25 and I feel like my life just started. I've become aware of this bullshit, and taken my power back. The kind of shit I describe is the kind of stuff that really will hold you back for the rest of your life. It no longer has the hold over me that it once did, though it may hurt. It's okay, to feel pain is not unbearable, in a sense we were made to do that. But the kind of domination that certain pains in contemporary society exhibit over made members is absolutely unacceptable..

continued.

This is not normal. The sorts of pain that go on here on r9k, and in my personal life. In many of our personal lives. This requires consciousness, and a particular sort of intervention.

Look, the point is, life goes on, there is hope, and it's not all darkness. The overwhelming darkness is a call inward, to figure out why this is here. To shed light onto the darkness, to become aware of just what the fuck it is that is holding your head underwater.