Why dont we have any france posters? More ofter there are niggas (or boers) with african flags that from France

Why dont we have any france posters? More ofter there are niggas (or boers) with african flags that from France.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAQrmB-bWZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

internet is haram

This is now a dog bread

I've always wondered this. The population there and the statistics on how often they post don't match up at all. Places like Sweden and Poland are crazily over-represented but France is extremely under-represented, especially for being the second most populous country in Europe.

They have their own Internet bubble and are usually bad at english.

You know they translate everything like movies etc and even Internet eventd like SGDQ or gaming shows they all watch à restream with french commentator that translates.

Also Sup Forums is too extrême for many of them.

t. expat

youtube.com/watch?v=NAQrmB-bWZc

That picture warms my heart~

Most of them stick to French forums, the most popular one being a gaming website which hosts different discussion forums for various age ranges.

Most of us aren't good at English vocabulary and we've been taught to hate the Yankees for some reason.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't post here much because it's a PITA to deal with the captcha. Normally I have all javascript shit blacklisted anyway.
I'm half american though, so english language is no problem.

Frenchies suck at English and prefer going on non-anonymous, heavily moderated, 15 y/o filled edgy French forums.

The only frenchies you see on Sup Forums are usually young gamers that learned English with vidya; save for that "34 y/o Algerian immigrant" who keeps posting the same AMA every day

GamerGate also brought a lot of frenchies to English forums and international politics.

Why are the French so bad at English? For that matter, how are all these other third world countries like Brazil, Romania, Slovenia, Bulgaria etc all so good at it? The only common countries that seem consistently bad at English are France and Japan.

We dont like speaking english(and we don't know, because we translate everything)
We have our own internet place, and french nationalist usualy hate usa for some good reason(leftist too but for bad reason).

I come here because muh free speech but anti-french meme butthurt me hard.
And french nationalist dislike libertarianism because it's the opposite of french culture except for a kind of revolutionary(1789) faggot(that's must be not very clear, 1789 was a liberal(classic liberal for american)revolution very inspiired by the american revolution and against the state, most people think it was like the 1870 "revolution" who was a leftist failed revolution who inspired deeply the russian revolution)

no such thing as being a half american. Are you a half anglo?

watch french tv for like 15min then you will understand how stupid our nation is.
p-p-pls nuke us

JIDF detected

sup

Because our education system fails miserably at teaching anything of value.

Also for some reason a lot of french people hate foreign languages.

Maybe bc it's useless except for 3 situation
1 you like internet
2 journey
3 very specific job.

A huge majority never have to use english

Technically I'm anglo and slav, according to heredity.
But I'm dual-national american and french.
Since I have to deal with two sets of tax regulations, I am therefore half american from a legal POV. And that's all that really concerns me, because I don't care about all the anglo/aryan/slav division stuff. Things like constitution, laws, ideologies, that's what's the most important.

>GamerGate also brought a lot of frenchies to English forums and international politics
French people actually gave a shit about that?

french faggy gamers are not different from worldwide faggy gamers
they hate women, love Hitler and wish they could fuck little chinese girls

came to post this pretty much

I think our people being bad in English is a blessing in disguise. Look at how Nordic countries got ruined in 20 years by being subject to the MTV nigger culture.