So who else thinks these people are the most idiotic of our species

So who else thinks these people are the most idiotic of our species

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-25-01-29-24.png (706x1000, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iFTWM7HV2UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are worse idiots. Like those who think the government wouldn't stoop to such things at all.

Dihydrogen Oxide

Attached: 1257043648463.png (499x484, 175K)

I do.
Maybe not the "most idiotic", though.
For the past couple of years that trophy has been hard to win.
It's just been a dead heat tie between a whole basket full fuckin wacky retards.
A lot of them hang out on Sup Forums.

Attached: conspiracy-2.jpg (728x298, 155K)

They're the type of people that Hitler deemed undesirable and removed from Germany to save his people, we need to do the same

>Everything except you fucking your cousin makes your kid autistic

America.

What the fuck are you doing, Phil?

flat earthers are dumber

loool, it hasn't been even a decade since the largest unsanctioned seeding experiment undertaken by a private individual off the west coast but no one remembers that.

Prove the earth is a spinning ball faggot. And dont come at me with space agency cgi bullshit or photoshop.
Ps: there is no scientific experiment that proves that water curves around a curbed surface and stays that way. Evidence proves that water always seeks to keep a flat level surface. No proof of a curved ocean.

Attached: images (3).jpg (336x437, 23K)

same

yep, americans are not fucking retarded at all

please tell me more

Attached: popcorn2.gif (239x300, 192K)

I remember after 9/11 there was a conspiracy that companies were uneconomically spiking pig fat into jet fuel so that they would fill the air with haram stuff. I laughed at that but then it actually started happening.

Flat earth types win it for me

almost as bad as trumpanzee muricans who got cucked by putins trolls.

enjoy your stricter gun laws and outlawed bump stocks you fucking faggots. thats what you get for being so easy to manipulate. yall scared ass white boys fucked up good.

Attached: 1278362538893.jpg (498x623, 65K)

There are no REAL photos of satellites in space. Google one and find one. I challenge you.

Space shuttles launch from florida and curve out into the ocean. They never go up to alleged space. They curve out towards the ocean and plunge into the water once out of sight. Guess where in the ocean? Thats right. The fucking bermuda triangle, a place where you can explore but will "mysteriously" disappear if you ever find the NASA shuttle graveyard.

Research flat earth. Many things on the globe model dont make sense.

Attached: images (1).jpg (356x414, 26K)

The flat earth society has members all around the world

cool story cletus

Attached: 1420343895535.png (943x733, 132K)

>Many things on the globe model dont make sense.
I bet many things don't make sense when you're fucking retarded

Just research it cunt. Dont let those kikes at nasa brainwash you. It hurts, I know, to find out that carl sagan and einstein and degrasse tyson and stephen hawking are all puppets behind the space agenda, but once you research and open your eyes you'll feel a lot better, more woke.

Attached: 808fec41448656f4c0d02d74927a6123--flat-earth-flats.jpg (421x496, 40K)

lol Sup Forums is full of morons

Consider the following:
How does it feel knowing you possess secret knowledge?

Yeah...., so does the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Having a worldwide membership doesn't mean it's still not a bunch of baloozee.

yeah, go ahead and read some random articles on the internet, it's just as good as having physics degree and shit

chemtrailers are third
second are flat earthers
religious people are the worst, definitely.

Autism speaks

It feels like shit sometimes because the majority of people treat you like an idiot. I was on that side too, calling flat earthers morons and shit, but i turned into a flat earther after trying my best to debunk flat earth theory

it's literally someone who knows something that no one else knows.

You don't even need to understand physics... This particularly retarded taking point could be solved by a basic grasp of geometry.

For hundreads of years sailors, traders, private explorers and militaries have roamed the oceans and have used the Earth's magnetic field and the starts for navigation. Many ships have went around the planet ever since, including one man boats, specially designed for around-the-globe travels.
Why hasn't a single person of the flatearthers went on a trip along the Equator to prove the Easrth is flat. Or went on a ship cruise for months to discover the truth. Don't come at me with the retarded "tha guberment wud assasinate anyone derp derp" bullshit story.
Why hasn't anyone from the flatderpers train to become an astronaut, pretend to believe in round Earth and go to space?

Oh yeah. Because they never left their basement and they are too retarded to understand astrophysics.

Attached: flat earth billy dont be like billy.jpg (700x700, 87K)

Ever consider that they know something you don't know, rather than the other way around?

Religion is a part of the new world order. Im a flat earther, but unlike many flat earthers i am not religious. All religions are controlled by the vatican, making people believe in a single god who created all. That is stupid. There is much more than that.

Chemtrails are nothing but spores released into the air.

Flat earth is truth. Dont imagine it like a floating disc, that is retarded. Our world isnt floating in a scifi space.

did your research include a lot of youtube?

Resesrch flat earth. Jesus fucking christ this theory exists for a reason and its becuase we ARE experimenting out there. We are not playing games here wasting our time. Research flat earth and all its points and dont let others think for you. Use your critical thinking.

There is a reason peope believe the earth is a spinning ball, and lies are the main reason. If the "adults" had never told you when you were little that you live on a spinning ball then the idea wouldve never come to your mind. Years of the same lie complete with cgi and movies and zionist-approved education system have indoctrinated you. You people make fun of religious nutcases for beliving in a god that has never been provem, but you idiots believe with all your faith that there are robots on mars and that black holes exist and that you are on a spinning ball with zero fucking proof. Nothing but space agency words as evidence.

It was the beginning yes. If it werent for youtube id never wouldve gotten into doing real research. I talk to people and do some observing and testing here and there. Im not getting educsted by simole words of others on kike-controlled jewtube.

You realize anyone who browsed Sup Forums Sup Forums would be deemed undesirable right? You'd be the first to get removed.

wait.... is Sup Forums dumber than most chem trail posters? based on the replies knowing what dihydrogen oxide is?

Attached: 1520479240931.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

>a quarter of the northern hemisphere
wew how broken does your understanding of perspective have to be

>Use your critical thinking
What's more likely: a global centuries old conspiracy or that you and a select few know the 'actual' truth?

>It was the beginning yes

Then shut the fuck up.

they = alex jones = trumpanzees = trump

>Resesrch

HURR DURR

when a lot of you were half of mama's zygote,
vets with gulfwar syndrome after battling & got home,100k showed clusters of cancers scabs,headaches,arthritis & 50 other maladies,went through the VA, got denied disab,appealed,knocked down again,finally,they got relief around 2006 when the testimony of the american psychological association was admitted by them false,vets were sick,the exposure to chemo/biological & nerve agents was the cause,
the VA did not want to pay out & help them because of the money would have come out of their fucking bonuses,,cunts louuusy cunts,
related pharma still runs the show in american medical care unless you can pay out of pocket upfront,if you are sick already low income,on medicaid & state disability ( a lot of fraud in this too,states often neglect to use their power in regulation in favor of their own goddamn salaries)
bullshit like chemtrails was never heard of from the nutters until the internet gives them power to delude,distract the gullible,
alt medicine if properly practised just might help crazy angry young people inclined to shoot up where they get picked on same for the kids who pick on them,alt medicine demands complete diet changes,avoidance of processed foods,daily getting food & chem vaccines,naturally,pharma has the monopoly in medical care esp government provided medical care.

Attached: 1520037807633.jpg (742x621, 76K)

Perspective is what is blinding YOU from telling a differnce between reality and lies.

Fish eye lens is nasas proof of a ball earth.

Yes you should always stay away from Dihydrogen Oxide, fish fuck in it.

Select few? You must be new to flat earth. This movement gained an exponential growth since 2013.

Are you familiar with the AI paper clip problem? We have a similar problem, right now but it isn't paper clips. It's getting your attention- 'engagement' and youtube is one of the worst.

and a youtube video to show my point (lol)
youtu.be/iFTWM7HV2UI

I wouldn't consider myself a flat earther at all actually, but I know that calling you stupid and mocking you for your beliefs won't accomplish anything.

Geometry is hard for them to understand. Most of them never graduated 5th grade.

Definitely true.

yeah. the year the television show "the dome" was incredibly popular and had a huge fanbase.

Dihydrogen monoxide is H2O it's water. Idiots

How is your science any more trustworthy than science's science? Scientifically speaking?

Attached: FlatEartherBingo.png (536x643, 33K)

The official explanation for this pic and those like it is that they transfer liquids between tanks to simulate weight of passengers, like if everyone sat on one side of the plane. Or something like that. Whether or not you believe that is up to you.

If the earth was flat how tf is time difference on the earth working?

>Hmm...He was behind of it.

Attached: ilcxvbv3vm5s2543790000000.jpg (488x468, 26K)

Tell me one thing: why would somebody spend billions and billions of dollars to make us believe that the earth is round while it's actually flat? What's the reason and return of investment? I mean if the earth is actually flat what is going to change if anybody would know it? There is simply not a single reason to lie about earths shape.

>It's just been a dead heat tie between a whole basket full fuckin wacky retards.
We're having the retard Olympics right now.

i'll play devil's advocate and say what if the world, our world was nothing more like the movies truman show or dark city or the signal?

Well that's implying that the universe at all doesn't exist. I agree THAT would be a reason but aren't flatties agreeing on the existence of the universe in general?

I literally watched the ISS pass over me earlier tonight

Wait, what? lol