This is it American Sup Forumsrothers

This is it American Sup Forumsrothers.

The US is going to be disarmed slowly over a few decades. All we will have is muzzleloders and even those will be hard to get.

Yesterday was a very important day in history. It was a defining moment where our country will be forced to act despite what we want. The vast majority seems complacent or largely indifferent to gun control. That’s why we can’t budge with bumpfire stocks. That’s why we can’t budge with pistol grips. I know I might look like I’m on the wrong side of history now, but only time will tell. I don’t want to say “I told you so”. I hope I’m not right. But the cost of freedom might actually be several lives a day. I hope I’m wrong. Until then, I plan to take notes and make sure everyone in favor of disarming the American people is accounted for. When the times comes, I’ll blame them our suffering. Yesterday is the day the US moved backwards to become the worlds greatest third-world shithole.

Attached: 0CF72F74-6D56-4555-9AF1-D9D5FA2F36CC.jpg (1000x345, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc
encyclopediavirginia.org/University_of_Virginia_Board_of_Visitors_Minutes_October_4-5_1824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come and take it.

'Murca has the bestest baddest army in the world, fuck yeah!

I need my guns to defend against the gubberment and military take over!

Attached: Angryhr.jpg (468x648, 69K)

You Fucking retarded mongoloid they’re not going to disarm the citizens. If you’re a law abiding citizen, you’ll keep your fucking guns. You’ll STILL be able to buy guns IF you’re not a complete mental case. If you’re so afraid that you’re not going to be able to get guns after this, then you shouldn’t own a gun in the first place. Also
Back to your cesspool

said the jews in Nazi Germany

i really do hope our Southern brothers put up a fuss when it comes time to disarm. The National Guard will be asked to step in and purge Trump voters all down the line. Just kerp in mind, this is the future you chose.

>buying guns from a state that requires registration
>buying guns and not making them at home with more care than a manufacturer ever could

kek.avi

Who would win?

The worlds most powerful standing army

OR

Vietnamese rice farmers with surplus AKs

I love it. It’s like we’re cutting off your loser cocks.

> The majority of those in the military are southern second amendment lovers.
> The majority of cops say they would openly oppose an outright seizing of arms and would refuse any orders given.
> History is defined by those with skill and weapons.
What should I be scurred of OP?

The south is all spics now.

lies plenty of niggers still

The 2A isn’t to shield you from the gubbment, fag. It’s probably the last thing they though of when writing it...

hey dipship you do realize the natioanl guard are the biggest rednecks of em all, right?

Yeah, no... no it wont...

> hey dipship
I stopped reading there. Go back to school, trailer trash

Civil War will start if they try.

>Yesterday is the day the US moved backwards to become the worlds greatest third-world shithole.
What happened yesterday? They sign some new law? Repeal the second amendment?

this

We have to organize now. Start assassinating anti-gunners and other leftist subhuman trash.

just wait until someone perfects a cheap 3d printable set of guns. Then everyone that wants one can just make it at home. Then 3d printers are banned. Then instructions are banned. Then physics is banned.

attention retarded americans

fuck off to Sup Forums
no one cares about your shithole country and/or your retarded politics

Get off our internet then subhuman peasant.

It's already happened.
FBI stomped it quick.
But that just means someone could do it again. *wink*

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"Right of the people" is used in the 1st 2nd and 4th Amendments. Notice how it is only the People, not the militia or state granted this right.

The first part about the militia is the justification clause or why the right is being granted, the people part is the operative clause stating the actual right.

The Militia Act of 1792 defined the militia as all white males 18 to 45. Obviously today this would be expanded to men and women and all races. However it was clear the intent was not to mean a small National Guard type group but basically all men.

Attached: constitution.jpg (1400x656, 280K)

Kys dumb yurocuck. Go get pegged by some sandslime cock.

Someone will just reinvent the wheel and dump it on wikileaks kinda places. By then everyone will have 3d printers to make whatever they want instead of buying new shit, so it would be impossible to stop unless the government controlled your home printers, which faggots probably want to happen.

oh yeah, people are so crazy and stupid for thinking that tyrannical government could ever possibly happen again pfft. It's not like it's happened 10 different times in the past 100 years alone which resulted in millions of deaths or anything...

We still have time:
Let's debate gun control:
My part:
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc

Attached: snek faec.png (307x262, 5K)

I don't see the big fuss over it. Come and take my AR. Good luck finding where I buried my stash

>Implying America thinks as a single entity
>Mad because enough people disagree with you to have changed what "America" wants
Are you sure America isn't just you?

>Muh south gon rise agin

get over yourself. when have a bunch of high school fags ever changed anything. The 2nd amendment will never change. States will enact their own laws though. See CA and MA.

this

Attached: 1520200972014.jpg (734x538, 66K)

this

>2nd

that's the goal...its the only way america can be beaten, from within. divide and conquer

its all over, the plans were on github and easily available as a torrent

good

YOUR AN IDIOT AND NEED TO REREAD THE 2ND AMENDMENT

So all males between 18 and 45 should be well-regulated when it comes to gun ownership?

Look to Australia. Australia reacts to the moment. Does not base gun ownership on a 230 year old stoner rant. Australians feel safe

Australia is also tiny population

The one time anyone on /b isn't a total neanderthal
You're either not an ugly white male in his mid to late 20's or not white at all.

go back to tumbling bums faggot

Keep in mind you'll be sending your sons and daughters to die, just because you don't like something that normally doesn't kill very many people. You guys indirectly cause an increase in gun violence and then bitch that it's there. I'll be happy to kill in defense, so yes, as other user aptly put it. Come and take them.

Attached: 1509822710147.jpg (2000x1414, 607K)

what's funny is only the trained soldiers got the AKs. Most of the poor rice farmers had Korean War era and even WWII era firearms.

Gun owner here, pic related.

Stop getting your panties in a twist, faggots. This slippery slope argument fails every time when you realize that you can just stop sliding anytime you want. Which is exactly what happened with previous laws regulating sales of automatic weapons and weapons of mass destruction already.

There's already precedent for reasonable restrictions on gun sales. And you should be in favor of laws preventing the sale of guns to crazies, criminals, and unknowns (such as no-background-check sales), because if those fuckers can't get guns then many of the events that cause these uproars from libtards will stop happening and they'll start paying attention to other shit like bathrooms for traps and shit.

Stop arguing that this is the beginning of the end. This is only good for everybody.

Attached: guns.jpg (3980x1479, 1.95M)

You're* an idiot.
Besides, what's to reread? Clearly you're a master of grammar, spelling, and literacy.
Step up and make an actual argument if you have one. Or just shitpost with caps lock on like the raging cunt that you are.

Go back to bitching about nice guys finishing last you ugly cock sucking loser.

>Gun owner
>fudd tier guns
>glock brand glock

Okay.

Attached: 1520837139023.gif (206x242, 20K)

that lobster looks so good
can anyone tell what kind of meat is the thing to the side of it?

Background checks should be universal for all firearms, all it does is prove you're a law abiding citizen. The only people who aren't wanting it are felons and lazy, dope smoking rednecks.

Left side or right side?
Granted, both look good as shit.

It's beef m8

australia had about 18 million guns before the ban. when they heard of the ban, they bought a million more. when the ban happened they only turned in a million. so there are 18 million guns with illegal owners now.

You goyim will be our slaves. You will listen to your masters and hand over all the guns.

Attached: 1512040876301.jpg (300x267, 46K)

Tell me more about your childish fear of tyrannical government takeovers you paranoid gun-crazed piece of shit

Attached: 1521348215543.jpg (288x288, 14K)

To the left looks like bacon on a potato or bun to me, I was wondering about right.
Thats I was thinking but once I have moose that looked almost exact same

Did you not even read what I wrote?
The operative clause AKA actual right being secured is "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State" this is the justification clause giving reasoning for the right.

If you read more on the reasonings of the founding fathers you will learn that the second amendment was meant to both provide a reserve of troops beyond our normal armys and to protect against foreign invaders but also tyranny from rising internally by making the people unmanageable to those who threaten democracy.

Attached: r.jpg (500x333, 28K)

Yeah, now that you mention it, I'm thinking the left is some sort of baked potato with bacon on it. Some sort of steak on the right, almost certainly, just don't know the specifics offhand.
Either way, it looks delicious.

Fight a black man in his neighborhood, see how it feels to fight someone in their natural element. Faggot.

They litterally had to fight off the british using their own weapons. What else could it possibly mean?

fuck you on about?

Maybe this will shed some light on the subject.

Second Militia Act of 1792 (1 year after the bill of rights) with many of the same authors)

The second Act, passed May 8, 1792, provided for the organization of the state militias. It CONSCRIPTED every "free able-bodied white male citizen" between the ages of 18 and 45 into a local militia company. (This was later expanded to all males, regardless of race, between the ages of 18 and 54 in 1862.)

Basically the militias don't exist unless called into action by the government to fight an external threat,
OR
If a internal threat takes over the government the 2nd Amendment makes "the people" unmanageable to tyrants who threaten democracy.

Attached: main-qimg-dd55e1a2bc317bed6a744bb53153856b-c.jpg (602x576, 72K)

Attached: Hurr+durr+2nd+amendment+muskets+only_b5aa99_5975685.jpg (728x1200, 144K)

encyclopediavirginia.org/University_of_Virginia_Board_of_Visitors_Minutes_October_4-5_1824

>No Student shall, within the precincts of the University, introduce, keep or use any spirituous or vinous liquors, keep or use weapons or arms of any kind, or gunpowder

The Founding Fathers wouldn't have liked seeing guns everywhere as that was neither the intent of the Second Amendment, nor was that in keeping with the mores of society at the time. But keep grasping at that militia angle.

what happened?

They wouldn't have liked seeing a big central government take away those guns either

are you allowed radioactive material? no
are you allowed biological weapons? no
are you allowed to transmit radio on any frequency? no
are you allowed to create a disruptive amount of noise? no
are you allowed to collect and store rainwater? probably not
are you allowed to get drunk on your 18th birthday? no

don't even worry about it

When you become a funding father, you can make the rules. Until then, I’ll stick to the rules made by founding fathers

Sure they’re not shill

regret giving trump the primary yet? If you can troll liberals who didn't vote for Hillary, then voting for trump when everyone said that he was a fake Conservative seems fair game, no?

Attached: trump town.jpg (2048x1536, 415K)

As much as I don't want to, I agree with you. Something about this time seems different. The anger and will to "do something" are lasting longer. I could actually see real changes coming out of this.

I hope it doesn't go too far, but I'm worried it will. I could live with a model like Canada's.

>are you allowed radioactive material?
actually yes. I own a small collection of radioactive materials, my geology professor has some crazy cool stuff.

but anyway, I digress, please continue with your strawman.

go back to Sup Forums, smalldick paranoid. And quit supporting the murder of children.

yah, I'm not talking about bananas or brazil nuts, I mean polonium or plutonium. Also, learn what a strawman is.

Third-world implies neutrality in the cold war m8. The US is THE first world country.

Said the dude who came into an American thread.
Must be an australian.
Inb4 "I'm from norway"

You do realize that National Guard members are lazy cunts hoping to get free shit by sitting at a poorly maintained building twice a week and calling themselves soldiers

Stop whinging you fucking Americunt.

Screamed the australian.

>whinging.
Must be australian

How much do Australian's know aboUT fighting for their freedom?
How much do they know about American National guards?
HOW FUCKING SMART ARE THESE AUSTRALIAN'S?
THEY KNOW EVERYTHING!

I will never understand their logic. Why do they want to take away the AR, and yet call themselves the resistance? I'm fighting for a revolution but damn I sure as hell want my guns taken from me. Hehe as long as drumpf is getting owned amirite fellas

>Muh weppons will protect us against the gubmint!

>I will fite the military, its advanced weaponry, its drones, trained personell, boats, armoured vehicles, fighters and bombers with my shotgun, rifle and 9mm.

Hey want to know what a cunt look like go have a look in the mirror

Attached: 14t5f3.jpg (700x500, 91K)

The military is filled with our brothers, fathers , sisters and mothers you mother fucking foreigner.
Who do you think joins the United states military?
Jesus fucking christ Australian's are so fucking stupid.

Well we all vote so that we have a better chance of not electing fuckwits like this.

Attached: download.jpg (236x214, 11K)

stolen from ar15.com

The queen mum is calling you, serf.

All militaries are filled with brainwashed muppets who will follow any order they get. They will train the notion you and them are related out of every soldier.

You know every member of the military here in the United states?

Mother fucking Australian's are wizards.
Why don't you cucks worry about your queen and leave America to us ok steve?
Crikey.

There's also the people who don't want to pay a gun store $50 just to hand down grampa's 30-30 to the next generation.

It wouldn't be so onerous if there was a requirement for local law enforcement to provide free checks.

I've never ever seen a bigger group of pussies and online tough guys AND at the same time CRY BABIES.
Australian's are the biggest group of retarded bitches on this entire globe.
No honor.
No courage.
It is easy to see why the king shipped your ancestors to the desert island.
You are all worthless human beings.

Actually you can transmit on any frequency if you're below a certain signal threshold.