WE WUZ Carthaginians !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s
how does it feel knowing that eventually Cleopatra will be played by a strong black woman history is being destroyed by the history channel ironically .

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/science/2016/05/27/dna-from-ancient-phoenician-stuns-scientists.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scipio was black.
Hannibal was white.

Scipio was Roman.
Hannibal was Carthaginian.

WE

WUZ

>Scipio was black.
No.

So this is a comedy?

If Obama is black, then Scipio was black.

WE WUZ PART OF EVERY MAJOR CIVILIZATION IN HISTORY N SHEIT

Ancient Chinese was black. Qin Shi Huang was in fact a black man that brought the warring states together.

EY MAYNE MAH NIGGA LIL' SCIP DeAFRICANUS BE BLACK NIGGA

He wasn't black but he wasn't white either. The idea of all of major leaders being white is as dumb as nigger with their WE WUZ.

Hannibal was semitic.

I'm Egyptian, not white nor black. Cleopatra was Greek, which isn't white nor is it black. So it doesn't really matter.

Wrong.

Explain.

Hannibal was half Phoenician and half whoever was inhabiting the Iberian Peninsula at the time. Basically a proto-Mexican.

History channel , where TRUTH is HISTORY

jesus christ dude. he was mediterranean-semitic. that's it. simple. he wasn't black, and by Sup Forums standards, he wasn't white either.

>Sup Forums standards
are they stickied now?

He looked like a Cypriot they are the closest to anicent phoenicians today

CLEOPATRA WAS GREEK look at how she refused to speak Egyptian

leaf hivemind

Amazing argument, leaf.

Nice dubs.

why are people throughout history either white or black? there's original ethnicities you know

Unfortunately for Afrocentrics, Hannibal and his men were not Black but Semitic Phoenicians. One simply has to do a search for a coin with Hannibal's portrait or his bust on it from the time that he lived to see that he was not Black, but Caucasian. To see what a Phoenician probably looked like, one can simply take a look at the inhabitants of the island of Malta, who are descendents from the Phoenicians and speak a Phoenician language.

Here is a genetic distance map. Draw me an outline so we can settle who's white.

If she was Greek how come she was in Egypt which is in Africa?
Checkmate.

Well yes, I'm not saying otherwise but if we're talking about Sup Forums vision on who is 'white' he wasn't since he was like you say Semitic Phoenicians

>we're talking about Sup Forums vision on who is 'white'
What exactly is that vision beyond shitposting >X >white?

>why are people throughout history either white or black

Niggers are too simplistic to comprehend such complexity. They think the history of the world boils down to the white man oppressing the black men.

She was actually the first of the Ptolemies to speak ancient Coptic.

The Roman's had to mark the slaves they brought back from Carthage since they LOOKED LIKE ROMANS!

because alexander conquered egypt and placed rulers over them

Yet another SJW forced-diversity shitfest that will bomb spectacularly. Eventually the jews in Hollywood will get tired of losing money and this charade will end.

Remember when blacks actually earned their spots in the entertainment industry through talent and merit? Denzel was a legitimate A-list leading man for 20 years. Will Smith was arguably the world's biggest box office draw for 20 years. Both did it without making history-altering pandertrash.

Dave Chappelle was the biggest comedian in the world for a decade. Before him it was Eddie Murphy, before him Bill Cosby and Richard Pryor.

Prince was the biggest rock star in the world since Mick Jagger, MJ was the biggest pop star period. Now we've got Beyonce with her team of writers and marketers, and her manufactured image and manufactured controversies.

It's all forced now. Let's put Idris Elba in everything. He's a great actor, but let's force him into explicitly white roles like the Gunslinger in the upcoming Dark Tower trilogy. A role that WILL NOT WORK for a black actor unless they fundamentally alter the story and piss off the fan base, who are the only ones interested in paying to see the movie to begin with.

It's astonishing how far blacks have regressed in the past decade alone due to leftist """equality""".

Not even *northern* italians? Damn.

Well, Italians aren't white, Spain isn't white, Greek no white as well. Pretty much only Germanics, Slavs and Anglos are white. For me is getting confuse to keep track, too much shitposting on races.

She was the direct descendant of Alexander the Great's personal body guard, who was Greek.
Her family line leading up to him was also entirely incestuous.

people with pitch black eyes aren't white.

Look at his depictions.

What does he look like to you?

Not bodyguard. Ptolemy I Soter was one of the hetairoi and a general under Alexander. The highest echelon of Makedonian society and was even rumored to be the illegitimate half-brother of Alexander.

I'M SOF CKING MAD RIGHT NOW

STOP STEALING OUR HISTORY

>Well, Italians aren't white, Spain isn't white, Greek no white as well
Nice, so 3000 years of an advanced,god-tier ''white'' history are gone

Yes because that poster is the one who defines what is white and what isnt...

he doesn't need to be WHITE WHITE
we know that he wasnt a fucking flatnosed subsaharan black person
and portraying him as such is insulting to both north africans as well as subsaharan africans

THATS IT THIS FUCKING TRIGGERED ME. FUCK THE HISTORY CHANNEL. FUCK THESE SJW FAGGOTS.

THESE PEOPLE WANT TO REWRITE HISTORY?

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!

Wow, saw this tonight. Fuck this show.

>Hannibal a sub-Saharan African
>Helmet bears late-Roman era Chi-Rho (Christian symbol) 250 years before Christ.
>Viriatus wielding a kukri (and not a Falcata)
>Shoehorning Boudica in (muh diversity) but leaving out Vercingetorix, Herminius, Clovis.

I'm not going to continue. I know History channel is a joke but holy fuck, this is a new low.

This is the only real Cleopatra. Everything else is a cheap imitation.

Werent phoenicians current day Berbers?

Based on DNA analysis, this is what they looked like.

>calling hannibal black

HOLY SHIT AS IF I CANT HATE THESE FUCKING NIGGERS ANYMORE FUCK OFF

Wut dude? The maltese speak a sort of arabic - italian - english mixed language, not phoenician.

sauce:
> foxnews.com/science/2016/05/27/dna-from-ancient-phoenician-stuns-scientists.html

>Well, Italians aren't white, Spain isn't white, Greek no white as well. Pretty much only Germanics, Slavs and Anglos are white. For me is getting confuse to keep track, too much shitposting on races.

WE

Greek and Italians are def white lol

>slavs
>white