I'm killing myself tonight. Don't try to talk me out of it. I know my life is going nowhere. So more to the point...

I'm killing myself tonight. Don't try to talk me out of it. I know my life is going nowhere. So more to the point, what is the quickest least painful way to commit suicide?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.21M)

Tbh would like to also know. I wanted to jump off a building but there are no really tall ones near me

Carbon monoxide poisoning. You'll fall asleep, and you won't wake up.

>Don't try to talk me out of it.
Haha, no. :|
1-800-talk bitches
bblah blah permanent solution to a temporary problem blah blah

Stream it

Just make sure to stream it and be an hero.

Attached: NotAtAllBoy.jpg (500x433, 31K)

18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch!
Big hard throbbing cocks wanting to be sucked!
18 naked cowboys wanting to be fucked!
Cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch!
On their knees wanting to suck cowboy cocks!
Ram Ranch really rocks!
Hot hard buff cowboys their cocks throbbing hard!
18 more wild cowboys out in the yard!
Big bulging cocks ever so hard!
Orgy in the showers at Ram Ranch!
Big hard throbbing cocks ramming cowboy butt!
Like a breeding ram wanting to rut!
Big hard throbbing cocks getting sucked real deep!
Cowboys even getting fucked in their sleep!
Ram Ranch … it ROCKS!
Cowboys love big hard throbbing cocks!

Walk onto the whitehouse lawn with a gun

OD on opioids

please don't, no one wants their last thought to be regret. you can always, ALWAYS change your life around, whatever it is, it will go away sooner or later. your brain is the greatest creation of the known universe. you're loved, just dont see it yet.

>Trying to save suicidal OP
You must be new here, faggot

Attached: 1521514113264.png (625x626, 51K)

mostly ppl fail on suicides, because they just want attention
but, i think suicide is good, because its just natural selection

faggot

Don't do it. I tried to do so last year, it's not the way. You may think your life is pointless, but maybe one day you will make purpouse to someone's life

Before doing it, post your nudes

Please tell me you at least have a good reason. If you do kill yourself make sure it's gonna work. My friend hung himself and was found just a little bit too late. Even though he was brain dead his mom couldn't pull the plug on him. He was in a vegetative state for 2 years before he ended up falling off his bed and somehow choking himself to death? on the protective netting around his bed.

Mix some heroin and benzos and put a plastic over your head.

The helium method seems to be popular around here. I think it's what Kevorkian used as well

I feel the same, OP. I even talked to people about it before. Nothing changed, or they’d leave. But something to think about is that you do mean something to someone out there regardless. Give it time.

With the last an hero having so much exposure fucking everything up, why would you encourage something else to happen? Mods on both Sup Forums and reddit have been very attentive, removing everything that offends their advertisers.
Inb4 reddit is gay: if your only response is reeeee then it holds no value. I'm not trying to be touchy feely, I'm just saying don't be the reason I lose my laughs when I take a shit in the morning.

> got injured
> felt my body shutting down
> scariest thing ever
> was announced dead before coming back to life
please, just sleep it off and start building your life to perfection

X2

Sony fue Yet, first rape a girl

Live in the wilderness until you die faggot.

Suffer through life like the rest of us pussy

heliumexitbagplans.jpg

if you can get potassium pills. enough of them at one time just stops your heart.

Pick a cause most important to you and go out with a bang.

> The LD50 of orally ingested potassium chloride is approximately 2.5 g/kg, or 190 grams (6.7 oz) for a body mass of 75 kilograms (165 lb)

literally hanging is the easiest and cheapest way to go. and if you are to scared to do it the old fashioned way heres a way to make it easier.
>tie a noose so that the length is only long enough so that if you are on your knees it is holding you up.
>find place to attach said noose (make sure it can support your weight.
>acquire belt.
>put noose around neck.
>put belt around your neck.
>tighten belt as to blood choke yourself.
>once your body goes limp the noose around your neck will finish the job as you fall to your knees.

I, SERPENTOR, LEADER OF COBRA, ORDER YOU TO LIVE AND SERVE ME!

suicide by cop, don't be a pussy.

suicide feels like Hulk Hogan lifting you up and giving you a blowjob...good luck

hold on OP just think of all the pups you still haven't pet yet