White chocolate is the best chocolate. No bitterness and ultimate creaminess factor. Discuss

White chocolate is the best chocolate. No bitterness and ultimate creaminess factor. Discuss.

Attached: choc.jpg (1000x801, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x55kAJn6-3U
youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Facts.

It's alright.

Attached: edge-of-seat.jpg (476x450, 93K)

Fuck yeah it is.

fax no printer
white chocolate is the BEST
however, white chocolate flavored things are :/

Ironic that white chocolate is the best chocolate. Can't stop winning.

But dark chocolate is the best addition to caffe

White chocolate is for kids, grow up.

>No bitterness

Attached: 1465182916743.jpg (328x266, 20K)

white chocolate is okay every once in a while, just to change it up

but milk chocolate is obviously superior

its candy, not chocolate

Milk, white and dark in combination beats this.

white chocolate tastes like freaking milk with sugar, awful, good one is brown,

I like white choc but to me it sounds you have never tasted top tier normal choc because they can be just as smooth and without bitterness.

I know its subjective but to me the best normal chocolate there is (I mean just pure choc without creamfilling or anything else) is just normal "Lindt classic"

Real white chocolate (with actual cocoa butter) is wonderful. But, a lot of "white chocolate" is just hydrogenated oils and sugar.

Dark chocolate is healthier, fatboy.

Sensing a lot of hate against the superior chocolate ITT. But can we all agree that that hippie unsweetened dark chocolate bullshit tastes like literal soap?

Attached: 1463906227907.jpg (500x667, 54K)

Eating some Lindt classic rn. I bought a bar of white and one of milk choc. Tbh they're both really smooth and wholesome but I think the white wins out. White always wins.

its just sugar

Only when it's done right

WHITE CHOCOLATE FUCKING SUCKS WHO ACTUALLY ENJOYS THAT SHIT IT TASTES LIKE FROZEN EJACULATE MIXED WITH MELTED SUGAR WHAT KIND OF CANDYASS BETA FUCK ARE YOU IF YOU ACTUALLY WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND EAT WHITE CHOCOLATE YOU SHOULD EAT MILK CHOCOLATE LIKE A FUCKING NORMAL HUMAN BEING FUCKING HELL I HATE WHITE CHOCOLATE

It really is
disgusting.

>IT TASTES LIKE FROZEN EJACULATE
Wait a minute.

White chocolate is the worst. Too sweet and is mainly fat. Theres basically no cocoa in it

White choc has the advantage that you can give it to your dog bros, but it's pretty bland for the amount of calories it has

White chocolate covered pretzels are the shit! A store i lived by "sweet streets" made some bomb white chocolate covered pretzels

oh uhhh

/thread

>Perfect color.

It goes in this order:
1.dark chocolate
2.milk chocolate
3.white chocolate

It goes in this order:
1. dark chocolate
2. milk chocolate
3. white chocolate isn't chocolate

agreed but people need to realise that it's for WHITE'S ONLY

Agreed

>Wake up to eat chocolate
>every day

fucking fat piece of shit you're mad about chocolate lol and other peoples chocolate at that

White chocolate is only good if ur a diabetic merican man child who cannot eat anything that isnt sweet

hard fucking drugs > sweetened bean byproduct

BITCH I'M NOT FAT BECAUSE I DON'T EAT FUCKING WHITE CHOCOLATE CUMMY BARS LIKE YOU CUCKS EVERY DAY, I EAT SUPERIOR NORMAL HUMAN MILK CHOCOLATE BARS EVERY DAY IT ACTAULLY MAKES ME HEALTHIER BECAUSE OF THE ANTIOXIDANTS SO YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF WITH YOUR FAT SHAMING BULLSHIT I AM NOT FAT IN THE SLIGHTEST I AM A SKINNY BOY MIND YOU AND I HAPPEN TO HATE WHITE CHOCOLATE LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON SHOULD FUCK

Faggot pussy chocolate for children
Dark chocolate has true character, not just sugar

MODS

its not healthy because its not vegan

I agree, it's the vanilla that makes it so good

I normally get milk, but sometimes get dark chocolate. I almost never get white chocolate because I want specifically white chocolate. It's either part of a mix, or I'm decorating something and need chocolate that will take dye.

>normal human milk

meh it's all good

I prefer white about black, too.

Attached: 1509952471530.jpg (1080x1700, 401K)

yeah.wonder how people enjoy dark choco. white choco the best

It's.....okay

White chocolate does not contain a single ounce of actual chocolate. It's literally oil and sugar.

Too sweet, normal chocolate is a perfect mix, dark chocolate is too bitter.
But hey, you do you.

White, the superior chocolate.

Tru

youtu.be/x55kAJn6-3U

Attached: tumblr_mpop30UNp81sn0te7o1_500.gif (500x214, 1012K)

>white chocolate
>butter
>sugar
>no chocolate
>"best chocolate"

OP is a fag

Lindt is for pedos. Enjoy your interpol watchlist.

You have the taste buds of a 5 year old, white "chocolate" is sugar vomit.

White chocolate is superior chocolate!

>CUMMY BARS
>SUPERIOR NORMAL HUMAN MILK
Show us on the doll where he touched you.

bbb

ccccc

U mad white boi

Attached: milk-chocolate-good-housekeeping[1].jpg (1200x1200, 92K)

>frozen ejaculate

????????????????

Amen

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc

Smoke weed eat dark chocolate

*cluck cluck cluck*

Attached: somali.jpg (640x426, 55K)

White chocolate has as many variations as dark or milk chocolate, with variable sweetness and countless flavorings. The real point here, which is important, is EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHITE.

>fazer
Ei vittu torille!