What would you do if you were stranded on a deserted island with only these people?

What would you do if you were stranded on a deserted island with only these people?

Attached: 1927.jpg (2048x1536, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking kill myself all the """men""" are 2/10s
I can't survive without bf

Kms

Probably masturbate vigorously knowing all the males there are much more attractive than me and I'd have zero chance with any of the women.

Rape girl in the far back. Set up traps to kill the rest and make blankets from their hides for me and my new wife

I'd fuck all the girls then they would realize what I did. No one would like me. I would drown myself

Kill all the men, make those sluts my slaves, and bang all of them.

>implying the 'sluts' won't just kill you off to live as lesbians

take out fatty as soon as possible

the rest couldn't even hope of physically opposing me, so i'd just reign as king with my new harem

submit myself to the guy on the far left like the beta male I am
watch as he fucks one of the girls i was getting into a relationship with

why the hell would you submit to that doughy fat blob?

This
Establish dominance through violence and create a colony of inbred mutants

1) ban all guns because that way we are safe
2) kill everyone else on the island
3) rape myself to death
4) the island is peaceful once more

Attached: 1521469592007.jpg (768x768, 72K)

I would eat that cutie in the pink bikini bottoms' dirty butthole and suck her labia until the lips were 3 times normal size

I'm defly more attractive and capable than those "men", so I'd just start building what I need to survive on my own, and naturally have the women gravitate to my camp. Easy. Coconuts and fish for dinner, with my choice of woman to be with, sounds like a pretty god deal to me.

Okay, night 1, we focus on an immediate, makeshift shelter. Ten mouths to feed will be a challenge, but surviving hypothermia is stage one. Find a dry place and stay close. It's obvious not everyone has a lot to wear, so better stay close for warmth. Next, have a team dedicated to finding fresh water and another to find wreckage for supplies if any. Fish will be the primary first source of food, but vegetation will have to do if that becomes too troublesome. Fire. We've got to get a fire going to boil the water any way possible. Put out SOS markers all over the island. If we got here, others must visit occasionally. Delegate tasks and stay positive! Sing songs! If someone gets good at fishing and another at making baskets, reward the team.

Also, try to remember everything from this youtube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

Lastly, guy-girl ratio is perfect if you're here for life. Snatch up the rainbow-top, blue bottom Asian girl on the right and let the others sort themselves.

>so better stay close for warmth
everyone should cuddle day and night until someone saves us

Establish dominance by killing all the men. Use all the women, especially ole blue bikini bottoms as my personal fleshlights. They decide to act stupid or defy me, make and example out of the ugly girl with black bikini top by killing her, and making my remaining sex slaves fall in line. Tbqh.

Kill none of them, but come up with a plan to survive right away, giving everyone roles what to get and do. And if anyone of these fuckers say "WhAt MAdE YoU ThE LeADeR?" I stab him 37 times in the chest and eat his hands, just like my hero

>I stab him 37 times in the chest
CARLLLLL

That kills people carlll

Why did you kill this person carlll?

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, kill myself

Attached: Chrissy-Teigen-8.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

i would just gtfo to other part of the island, making it clear for others not to bother me
i can imagine myself fapping to anything from wild animals to bugs on a tree

>Eat the women
>Rape the men
>'cept fatty fatty om-noms, he shall be my field slave

>play along for few days
>kill the fags, best while they are all sleeping/poison with something
>tie up the bitches
>pick the least ugly one to brainwash into submission and breed her
>keep the rest tied up for fucking and all the fun sick shit i could think of
>once bored, kill them all
>try necrophilia
>try cannibalism
>cry
>kms

I would take over.

Kill the guys, dominate the women, enjoy my harem.

>impying the others wouldnt take your shit, for the greater good ofcourse.

then you all would starve to death as the lazy ones would just eat everything while blaming everyone else

all the men would be pussys towards the girls and defend thier veiwpoints, hoping to get laid

but i would still bowdrill with you user, lets make the island Great agian

kill alll the men. rape all the women

>wanting to be alone with 5 females for god knows how long
not getting a moments rest from just one is enouth

Attached: asdggs.jpg (1280x720, 45K)