Fed up of this social justice snowflake making money off of tragedy.. She is no better than the NRA. Opinions?

Fed up of this social justice snowflake making money off of tragedy.. She is no better than the NRA. Opinions?

Attached: Travis Bickle.jpg (2000x1333, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everytime I see this chick I just think of Cartmen

Attached: south-park-eric-cartman-11.jpg (1400x800, 179K)

She's fit. I'd shag her.

Not fond of sjw types. Don't seek out their opinions. Live in New Zealand where we have a thriving gun culture but fuck all people get shot. We cannot own them for self defense. I can see where this cunt is coming from. I Fuckin love guns but Maybe a change in the attitudes of people and reason for owning guns is in order.

Marches, Hashtags, “Have a conversation”, Awareness, these are not solutions, it just let’s fake white people go to sleep at night feeling warm and fuzzy like they made a difference. You accomplished nothing. Fake progress.

She fukin hot. Imprepared to get woke and hand in muh nines if it means I can tap that

Someone had to stand up for the victims and say enough. I am proud it was her and not one of you stupid fucks.

I read that entire post in your ridiculous accent.

I wish she was shot. In fact I can’t wait till the next school shooting.

Attached: 25F1682D-AB0F-4DD3-A3C3-953BFF94E3C4.jpg (551x766, 94K)

In other words, what anyone with a bit of intelligence is saying, IT IS A SOCIAL PROBLEM NOT A GUNS PROBLEMS

We fuck sheep too. And take it super seriously

Checked

Attached: 1521937020628.jpg (652x854, 59K)

Attached: znj1xney2tn01.png (750x959, 423K)

Guns don't kill people, Americans do.

Is it weird I want to blow my load deep in her cunt while she screams about how I shouldn't be allowed to have a gun?

This 100%

Yeah. But seeing as America has proved it can't be trusted with guns isn't it better to take away that element until you lot get your shit together and work out why you're such a bunch of murderous cunts?

>snowflake

Attached: trump_baby.jpg (489x503, 32K)

I’m pretty sure she’d be the one working your cunt, faggot

I think thats a fairly normal response tbh

fake and gay

Attached: 29597766_10215470027093629_3106812385032129813_n.jpg (632x717, 28K)

This shit is cringy. Fuck that hipster cunt, I still have my bump stock.

epic

Yes it is weird
Because your a fat neckbeard beta cuck

EVERYONE BELOW THIS LINE IS A NIGGER

--------------------------------

Attached: 1hfmx7.jpg (500x420, 19K)

Attached: trump_face05.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Nigger.

Attached: guns_29133377.png (640x640, 488K)

Attached: IMG_20180317_063409.jpg (1080x1534, 180K)

Attached: IMG_20180317_062341.jpg (1080x1508, 257K)

Imagine being so stupid that you make this post, on this website, where you know you'd have support, because you're so triggered about a teenager not wanting to get shot at during school BUT YOU INSIST IT'S THE TEENAGER WHO'S THE "SNOWFLAKE".

Holy shit irony is lost on you faux libertarian, I-like-guns-because-what-else-compensates-for-my-dick-size-my-topofthelinepc?-but-that's-not-portable morons. Its all come full circle.

What about all the people saved from guns by law abiding gun owners?

Do the lives of children only matter when they are at school instead of at home? Why do you people ignore the fact children are far, far more likely to get in a car crash on the way to school than get shot?

roastie go back

She seems to really love attention.

Why are you people so obsessed with dicks. There are tens of millions of normal people who own guns and don't hurt anybody with them. You just have to keep attacking them for minding their own business.

The NRA promotes safe and responsible gun ownership, its far better than the leeches who exploit tragedies.

Shush I'm triggering the snowflakes

Come visit. We call you lot seppos but are generally friendly to your face. And for some reason back you up with our tiny army when you get the urge to invade places.

>yfw trying

Attached: 1518704663466.png (1800x1800, 1.16M)

ITs amazing how a young girl can trigger a bunch of republicuck neckbeard gunfags. Kek. Enjoy your guns while you still can faggots because one day the police will go to your basement and disarm you.

> But but muh guns keep the government in check

Attached: F6D8A873-B30F-4EE5-B3DD-08B6B46C3FC5.jpg (1210x802, 602K)

I actually love your accent. I meant it in an affectionate way. Also I'm English. Pls give us a trade deal.

Why does she have a Cuban flag on her arm if she's trying to here any credibility?

Back to Sup Forums
And stay there

Attached: 1521726729257.gif (266x349, 1.61M)

Wrong again, kiddo.

Attached: IMG_20180325_044456.jpg (3024x4032, 1.52M)

Goddamn you fat fuck

Yeah man it's a drag. People will do anything to make money. It seams to be an instinct that is programmed into our brains along side of self preservation. Hell Michael Browns parents made a bunch of money off of his death. His family was caught (on multiple occasions) having arguments in public about who gets to make and sell what aperal. Of course that wasn't a tragedy for anyone other than his immediate family. Apparently it wasn't a tragedy for his family members either, once the money started rolling in I mean.

Ah! You're retarded. Sorry for making fun of you. I didn't realize until now.

Attached: 556FD06D-B75C-4D13-9249-8408A9E2500E.jpg (480x640, 52K)

don't know who this is but looks like the average angry-she's-never-been-fucked-so-became-a-vegan-lesbian type of chick who drinks from a starbucks cup even at home, among her cats

I want niggers to leave. Go away, dirty niggers.

>Opinions?
Everyone on here is 16 and doesn't know what they're talking about

Baizuo roastie

Attached: 1491342271670.jpg (564x444, 23K)

Safe ownership?

Bullshit.

They'd support background checks 100% if it was about anything but sales.

All those gun nuts in fear of a little girl.

It's hilarious.

>leeches who exploit tragedies
>donald trump after literally anything happens

Checked

Attached: 20180325_024221.png (720x411, 236K)

What happened to screaming “russia” at everyone you dont like shill?

Attached: 6B682C16-91E8-4E26-9C96-8C0B89A93FC1.png (613x730, 272K)

seriously, who is this and why is she relevant?

Yeah and when the police comes for you for wrong think later on, you'd wish you had a gun.

>snowflakes
>look how mad I am
all you fools letting teenagers get you all riled up

Attached: dalai-lama-laugh.jpg (483x322, 34K)

>shill

Attached: trump_shill1519465341957.jpg (800x600, 113K)

The irony. Instead of labelling everyone you personally don't like a snowflake, how about engaging your brain for a start. She's a teenager who has got the balls to stand up to millions of faggots like you and face a torrent of abuse to stand up for what she believes is a good cause. I'm no 'libtard' but you fuckers should be proud of her.

>being proud of someone who goes out and attention whores for literally free money

Might come as a shock but not everyone is solely motivated by money.

HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

>being underage unironically

are y ou serious, retard?

niggers

What the fuck is this, basement dwelling fat fedora wearing cunt detected

Who is she receiving money from?
Like, actual payola?

any news network that covers her stupid mutt ass

Ha! Sorry. You're ok. I'll give the pm a call and see what's up. Bummer about your gun laws. I'm out of this place though. The seppo cancer is too strong. Look around for something funny and all you get is salt from trap admirers

who is paying her?

I've noticed something, whenever this chick is getting support by someone, they mention her being a teen and calls her ballsy/brave for saying the same shit that plenty of people advocating for gun control has said for years.
The torrents of abuse aren't any different than what other gun control advocates have gotten in the past.
So how come this chick is made out to be special? She walking in the shoes of "woke" teens before her, why do I need to be proud of her?
So far she's done nothing exceptional.

So Fox News is paying her? That seems unlikely.

And here in a nutshell lies the problem with America.

Attached: 1401213782417.jpg (2048x2048, 407K)

sage goes in all fields guys.

holy shit this thread again. How skillful are you to just copy and past it over and over again you same fag nigger. Sage.

dont mind me im just adding to this threads cap limit. Sage

look guys im just like OP
A nigger faggot.
Sage.

we have every right to govern what goes on in our board. Sage.

dont mind me just adding to the cap limit.
Sage.

wait wait wait i have an idea.
Sage.

how about a good ol fashion sage.

sag e

thats the spirit.
Sage

sage the sage, while i stage a sage.

smells like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sage

>continuously bumps thread

you gloriously stupid bastard

>newfag
>reddit spacing
Nice job retard.

>you'd wish you had a gun

I wouldn’t need a gun. I can use my words and comply with them.
You on the other hand are fucked because you won’t have any guns.

if you type sage in the options it doesnt bump the thread.
Sage.

>Being so new you think reddit spacing is a thing.

oh thanks that's good to know

heheh

i make

excellent le reddit post...

Sup Forums.org/faq
Maybe a dumb nigger like you should read the rules b4 posting.

no wonder the thread keeps showing up

Jesus Christ you're new. welcome to Sup Forums faggot.

Attached: 44E5A6DE-26C0-4CF9-9E6F-65AE049AFC70.jpg (600x700, 46K)

nice trips

I will certainly read those
here I go

thats the spirit. Sage this nigger thread. There are fucking 12 up all posted by the same nigger. Sage this cunt.