Overnight security at a 5 star hotel in a major city on the west coast. Ask us anything

Overnight security at a 5 star hotel in a major city on the west coast. Ask us anything.

Attached: E34CE756-7FA8-419C-888C-BE7C08B6A937.jpg (3024x2315, 1.4M)

How much you fucks get paid and how'd you land the job

Not enough and no idea.

Whats the best thing you have saw go down in an elevator? Also whats the weirdest thing somebody has oeft behind when they check out?

$22 an hour and just applied. Guy in the back is in college and bald guy is a veteran.

>elevator
Shit in the elevator.

>left behind
A bag of dildos. (It was FULL)
Also snoop dogg left behind a bag of weed. I was shocked.

Could you play video games during your shift? What about surf the web?

It was 5 ounces of weed.

Yes. Literally all night. We bring in ps4’scand xbox’s. Destiny raids at night. We even play with the overnight lobby bellmen and overnight kitchen servers.

No not Las Vegas

Ever got to bang any rich or famous girls?

Nice lol thats a good tip

Better thread- Truck stop motel security here AMA I've had 2 ambulances and 8 cop cars here just on my 8 hour shift today

No but we see naked bitches every so often.

Dont care

Working in hotels you see naked girls way more often than you might think. Especially on the overnight shifts.

Hell ya i love titties

Is it a requirement to kiss the ass of all the tenants or is that done by the front desk and bellboys? Also do you get decent weapons to protect you?

We don’t cater to anybody. We talk to the guests how we want. We’re 3rd party security.

We carry guns but can only pull them out if we are about to die ourselves. Otherwise we have flash lights and that’s it.

One guy carries brass knuckles and the other has a pocket knife.

don't you feel sorry for quitting elementary school?

Addition is hard man.

Man seriously, answer how I can get into this job. I know you probably can't name the company you work for but can you give any info at all?

Just apply. Wear a suit to the interview. I have seen our boss turn down many qualified people just because they wore a t shirt and jeans to the interview. Don’t apply if the security is owned by the hotel. Look for 3rd party being hired on.

South Westlake Drive, huh?

What qualifications do you need? I was military from 2003-2007 but I just sat on my ass in a desk job. I have a degree.

South Westlake Drive? Lol no. Not going to lie, you have 1 of those 3 words right, but you’re still off by quite a bit.

Not much. Just don’t be an idiot. Military experience helps. Act professional at all times.

That's what it says on the monitor

Ever get into a physical altercation on the job?

It says “Drive” but not south Westlake. Enhance more.

Broke a navy vets nose then choked him out until the cops came because he initiated the fight.

Threw a homeless guy through a door for threatening our concierge and throwing Red Bull on her.

>address visible
you know your job is pretty much forfeit now right?

Attached: mfw.gif (400x400, 2M)

Tell us sex stories from your workplace.
Ever seen something hot? you work nightshift after all!

Tell me the address. We already went over this.

I’ll even tell you if you guess the city correctly if you think it’s “south Westlake drive”, which it’s not.

It clearly says "South" at max zoom. I could be wrong about the 2nd word, but I doubt I am.

Caught some high schoolers going at it in a stairwell. We get noise complaints for people fucking too loud all the time.

Saw a guy giving another guy in a wheelchair s blowjob in a stairwell.

Attached: 2018_03_25_04_15_01.png (1181x848, 636K)

>Saw a guy giving another guy in a wheelchair s blowjob in a stairwell.

haha what the fuck

It’s not south. The part of the city we’re in doesn’t do south anything until about 20 mins from us. Addresses don’t become north for another 10 blocks as well.

I’d tell you what it says but that would give the city away because it’s a word that is a unique part of the environment for this state. It does start with an S though.

who gives a fuck? really?
For all we know it can just be some dude who put up a random image and troll the board here.

The guy who wasn’t in the wheelchair was homeless, as well.

We also have a lot of weddings come through because it’s a big destination for that. It’s sunny 90% of the year and we’re somewhat close to a lot of wine vineyards.

Yeah I googled “south Westlake drive” and the only places that come up at Illinois and Utah... these guys are on the WEST COAST. So what are you trying to get at by posting the pic? Besides that’s not their address. That’s probably a south side entrance to a section of the hotel.

>I work in a hotel and I see the cameras

You carry?
head of secuirty for highend hotel in major city on east coast
>1911

Yes we do.

Also the bald guy has brass knuckles and the guy in the back has a pocket knife.

>it clearly says
>I could be wrong
does it clearly say you could be wrong?

what type
ever hear of george doc thompsons verbal judo?

Hello overnight security. I am also overnight security.

This guy is correct. It’s not even close to our address. It’s just a section of the hotel and the words are what we label it. If you people MUST know, it is “Sound VenturaWay Drive”

Hi. For a hotel? Business park? Hospital?

You guys aren't armed?!? I've been armed at my job for the last 8 years.

I work at a data center for a big finance company.

No we said we are armed.

Ah, I didn't see that post.

Let’s hear some stories. Are you doing it solo? Craziest and/or creepiest thing to happen?

All my overnight gigs have been calm. I've gotten into some shit when I was on days though.

I used to work armed security at a amusement park and caught teens fucking in the lot. Dealt with a 16 y/o black kid who molested a random 12 y/o white girl on a roller coaster. Body guarded for various Nickelodeon nobodies a few times. Got into all sorts of fights there over the years.

not OP but i'll throw in a funny story.
>rooftop bar
>in the south
>dumb bitch event coordinator booked a cholo gangbanger birthday party that shouldn't of happened.
>neck tattoos, hand tattoos, hard time motherfuckers
>did have naked sushi chicks so that was cool
>30k party
>one amigo tried to play grab ass with a cocktail waitress
>"hey man, don't touch the staff you understand me?"
>"ayyy holmes me and my homies we run with guns n shit."
>laugh and tell him "man you in the south, everyone and their dog has a gun here."
>"we got a problem holmes?!" - he retorts
>"Naw man i got solutions, they come in .45 ACP"
He does a quick 180 and now I'm his best friend.
"hey vato give this guy the shit!"

>hands me an 8-ball of coke

>get fucked up in the restroom and come back to party with the cholos

>"hey boss man, I need a black hooker."

>we go to black stripclub and party our balls off
They were pretty cool in the end.

Attached: cholo.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

God. The people who used to be famous but aren’t anymore but they still think they are, are the worst guests.

Brenden Frazier is a regular guest here (every 5 or 6 months) and he’s a good guest. Really nice, quiet. Treats the workers with respect and tips well.

Alan Iverson on the other hand... huge dick.

Nice.

We definitely get tipped in cool shit like that. Weed. Coke.

I’m just glad our city doesn’t have a cholo problem. Or Mexican problem. It’s pretty white here.

I don't have to deal with those people anymore.

My current gig is relaxed, professional and well paying.

god that would be nice. its nigger central where im at.
make it fun but holy shit are nigs fucking retarded.
>responding to domestic violence call at a section 8 property.

>normal problem black heavyset semi mentally ill but sorta endearing women is at her front door with a kitchen knife

>skinny nigger bitch neighbor is on the outside of the door threating big bitch with this GIANT ass log, like hilariously big piece of wood trying to wave it around.
at soon as I pulled up i hear from the big woman.
>"UHHH HUUUH YO MAN EATS PUSSY SO GOOD."
>'YO MAN TOOK MY ASS TO THE HOLIDAY INN WIT HIS DRUG MONEY, I AIN'T NEVER SEENT HIM TAKE YO ASS TO THE HOLIDAY INN. UHH HUUUHH"

While she smacks her ass with the knife and sort of stabs the air in front of her towards the tree bitch.
legit tried not to laugh as by now a posse has formed outside waiting on mr. whitey (me) to handle the situation.
Call for police dispatch (had private radio that talked to city dispatch) and basically handed it off, didn't want to deal with bitches. but I got them to drop the weapons before 5-0 showed up.
Every so often ill remember the

>YO MAN EATS PUSSY SO GEWD

Did you return the dildos, or keep them for yourself?

What's the most difficult situation you've been in on the job?

We returned the dildos to the guest in the hotel lobby, in front of everybody. The bag was also completely transparent.

The most difficult/stressful was multiple bomb threats in 1 week. We house many democratic political figures and it always brings the wrong attention.

Ironically Blackmen eats pussy more often than white men.

have you ever had shit fuck up on your job and just keep your mouth shut?
or have you experienced "oh shit" moments?
>pic related

Attached: conceit.jpg (466x422, 23K)

How do I sneak in a hotel without being caught?

Dress well and walk in with a group, if elevator is key accessed same deal. You can get away with murder in a suit