youtu.be/x55kAJn6-3U

Attached: 260x3lh.gif (219x146, 1.23M)

Kimbo

No.

Shawn Michaels

gsp 4sure

Anderson Silva or GSP.

idk but heres another gif

Attached: 1518376361500.gif (384x257, 1.97M)

I love shit like that.

Based on pure success and strength of competition, Georges St. Pierre. If you want to give more weight to style and innovation, probably Anderson is the greatest. Demetrious Johnson is definitely Top 3 as well, though his opposition is probably the less significant than the other two.

Agreed.

Best mma fighter though is Fedor . Easily.

Silva only fought bums tho. Only fought like 4 credible fighters. I mean the dude fought James Irving

Fedor never fought injured and also never fought in the UFC which had the best guys

Also on a side note he never loss a decision in Russia cuz he owned the Russian athletic commition

dubs and a cool gif

Fedor or Demetrious Johnson

Attached: tumblr_oxo690bmFp1r7vh24o1_1280.gif (540x300, 1.94M)

You're flat out wrong, pride had the best heavyweights back then, if hw was fuckin bush league in comparison. Tim sylva and shit like that. Notice when he fought sylva what happened in what? 90 seconds? If was the jr league for many years back then.

This is all well known btw.

I'm not gonna bash mighty mouse because he's a bad dude, BUT he denied the fight with tj and unless you're a Bitch there's no excuse as a champ.

And watch his fight with Dominic cruz cuz that's what everyone would do to mighty at 135

Fedor K.Od a Guy while having a broken Hand. Also UFC is utter shit compared to the old Glory of Pride

P.s. pride had tournament t style competitions in the early days, so not fighting injured (which is a pretty odd criteria anyways) isn't even true.

He wouldn't except a UFC fight after pride. Obviously what I'm talking about. We will see dude cuz if Frank mirr beats him in the tournament it means UFC always had the best guys and fedor is the most over rated fighter in the history of this shitty earth

randy coture

Roger federer

Not everybody that's hot or getting publicity should just be allowed to challenge the champ.

Demetrious has shown this type of style throughout his entire career. He doesn't take "Money Fights". A few channels on youtube go on to explain the mentality behind it. Pretty interesting. Although I too would love to see the matchup

GOAT

I would agree with alot of y'all in here and choose GSP. My new fav fighter is Stipe RN. He's a fucking Savage.

ufc never had the best fighters. when any of the ufc champs went to pride they got absolutely destroyed, and when pride fighters came to the ufc they dominated.

Probably GSP. Not the prettiest fights, but he fought the best and beat the best.

Tj was a former champ at the time so it wasn't just him being hot he was a legit contender. MM was training for ray Borg he could have taken the fight easily

Chuck liddell whooped ass in pride the fuck you talking about mate

his fight against rampage

Babbys first mma ffs

Ufc offered him dirt money because they knew he would come in and make a laughing stock of their HW division so they didn't want to face that AND pay a ton of $. Every time he fought UFC ppl they got completely wrecked, and every time mid or low tier PRIDE fighters went to UFC (like rampage, barnett, etc) they did very well suddenly. Guys like Lidell believed the hype, went to pride for a couple fights which he went 1 and 1 in, then ran quickly back to the UFC. The one guy he beat overeem, was a low tier guy in pride went to UFC and went on a tear.

So while Ufc is the only game in town today, you're completely wrong about the level of competition back then. Ufc was minor league when it came to HW compared to pride. Go back and watch the sylvia fights, good god.

You're retarded. He was 2-1 in pride with wins over guy fuckin Metzger and overeem. Got completely wrecked against rampage and fled the promotion to go make less money.