Im an angry pos. what over the counter drugs do you chads use to not be a fucking spastic rtard

im an angry pos. what over the counter drugs do you chads use to not be a fucking spastic rtard

Attached: 5459082_orig.jpg (250x242, 8K)

>over the counter
>Not being spastic
Dude, just smoke some weed already.

idk where to get and i hear smoking along sucks. and i dont wanna get into big boy time out

drink lots of earl gray tea

DUDE WEED LMAO
kys faggot

Exercise and cut out excess sugar and caffeine

a punching bag

Other than being good to manage your tendencies, it's also good for your body and everyone around you, the perfect outlet for your spastic retard tendencies.

5 or 10 binadril

Attached: mz82ohpp9h901.jpg (564x718, 35K)

can you describe what "angry pos" & "fucking spastic rtard" mean?

I can help you if you use your language right.

lol someone's triggered. Calm down and have a joint, will ya?

Attached: Joint roll.jpg (600x400, 67K)

fuck you, who gives a fuck about the fucking language you cuck

enjoy your early onset schizophenia

this

that

Valium to combat anxiety and stress.

Attached: valium-hy96knsesxqc0jmvbo2_ct320x180.jpg (320x179, 7K)

these

those

The only thing OTC you really have to choose from is DXM, benadryl, alcohol,melatonin, maybe kratom, shroom spores are legal.
Benedryl is a shitty semi useful anti anxiety med.
And you can dxm trip if youre a fag

valium is a stimulant doe

Go hiking

Attached: 405_1000 (1).jpg (1000x750, 593K)

I use kratom and kava kava. I started using kratom to get myself clean from heroin and have been using it for a few months now. And I just recently tried the kava kava but it seems like pretty good stuff. Helps me fall and stay asleep. Both of them are legal depending on what state you live in. They're both also affordable online. They both go for roughly 100$ per kilo.

Are you fucking retarded? Valium is an anti-anxiety. It's a pretty potent downer. You've obviously never taken it.

Cannabis

Valium is a CNS depressant, with similar side effects to Rohypnol (date rape drug), alcohol, Xanax and Ambien.
A stimulant would be Adderall, cafeine and Ritalin

Attached: E R 35.jpg (634x845, 71K)