Do you know what she did? Your cunting daughter!

>Do you know what she did? Your cunting daughter!

fucking Christ this movie, watched it on the big screen, my God, almost shit my pants in the spiderwalk scene.

>Do you know what she did? Your cunting daughter!

I've seen it maybe 8 times and I still don't know what she did.

FUCK JESUS

>he didn't read the tie in comics

ok so what DID she do?

I've always thought it was "your canting daughter". It made sense in a subtle humorous way.

It's clearer in the book.

Remember how Regan's mum had a british friend who fell from the window, down the stairs and ended up with his head turned around 90 degrees?

They mention it specifically at some point.

So Regan turning her head and asking her that in a distinctly british voice implies that she killed him and threw him down the stairs.

Kinda bad directing on Friedkin's part. I know he wanted to film the exorcist in a style reminiscent of documentaries, but it ends up coming across as rather sterile instead, save for a couple of scenes.

>the exorcist
>scary
I'm not even being edgy, but I saw it on the big screen also, and it's a little creepy at best. I've seen more creepy Twilight Zone episodes.

What are some movies you actually do find scary?

akunta matanta

First of all, jumpscares are not scary, they are surprises. That said:
Prince of Darkness
Blair Witch
Mama
There's more, but it's [current time] now and I can't think.

so dumb

> jump scares aren't scary

> lists films with jump scares

ah, never change, Sup Forums.

op: i was just listening to that Butthole Surfers track that ends with "... you're gonna die up there..." followed by the sound of a stream of urine hitting the floor. classic.

haha those films you listed arent even scary. what a bitch ass pussy lol

Name one horror movie that doesn't have jumpscares. I just like the ones that don't rely on strategically placed jumpscares.

What's your list?

>blair witch
>doesn't rely on jump scares

90% of that film is jump scare/lol 'twas nothing.

It was about the creepy build up fag.
To me, the atmospheric creepy sense of dread is what is scary.

maybe it's cause I'm younger (20) but I really don't find this movie scary at all

it's more creepy / twisted but I actually fell asleep the first time I saw it.. I can see how it was scary at the time I guess but now it's really tame, there are episodes of ghost haunting shows that are scarier than this movie

>Mama

lol

>Prince of Darkness

literal schlock. what did you find scarier, the twenty minute scene where the comic relief slope tries to escape the confessional booth? or the pants on head retarded ending?

There was no creepy buildup.

i dont have one because no movies are scary

>tips knife*