Just smoke dat shit up my niggas

Just smoke dat shit up my niggas

another blowout

Now I hope they lose game 3, otherwise the DUDE WEED LMAOs will never stop using this as an example of why WEED IS ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOU BRO SERIOUSLY BRO

who would've thought they'd smoke weed when it's legal in california?

Weed in the locker room, and LeBron + JR Smith went to a Future concert like right before the finals.

Doesn't seem like they're taking it that seriously this year. NBA is a joke.

no they won't, only you are spiteful enough about weed to imagine up these scenarios. I guarantee you LeBron, Kyrie, K Love, and any of the actual good players on the Cavs don't smoke weed. Well maybe Kyrie, hes a bit strange in some of his beliefs

Fucking degenerates. I must phone Silver immediately to safeguard this country.

98% of the black players in the NBA smoke weed, guaranteed. Maybe not all of them during the season, but in the offseason they are all smoking.

Weed ist definitely not a performance-enhancing drug so who cares.

It decreases lung and brain function if anything

After playing in the league 10+ years and bring forced to Miami while the league gets you a team you realize it's RIGGED as fuck who fucking cares.

NBA is a shoe commercial, the referees don't even try to make it appear balanced.

>filed to weed
haha wut

>30 something year old fathers going to a future concert

Pathetic.

That would explain how Bron Bron ran outta gas after halftime.

Someone remake this but with black cock thanks

They're probably contractually obligated.

Corporate 'synergy'

Just check em

alcohol is a million times worse than weed and never seen anyone throw a bitchfit over champagne. fucking memers are the blight of society. get a life instead of talking shit about everyone else who is actually living theirs you basement dwelling bums. i swear if you ever stepped foot into society your head would explode from all the things people do that your precious memeshit for brains thought was expressly forbidden by your sacred meme culture logic.

+1

Look there's nothing wrong with smoking weed if you're a loser like us, but if Athletics is your livelihood you should probably not permanently damage your lungs

Im pretty sure if the locker room reeked of booze it would be a problem.

Charles Oakley claimed 80 percent of the league played while high.

Of course it damages your lungs because it's combustion, but no one smokes 20 joints a day, ergo it's not as bad as smoking tobacco

A joint every now and then does literally nothing to your health

>champagne
>alcohol

>noone smokes 20 joints a day
Speak for yourself

Pro players certainly don't

And some of them do smoke tobacco

It's the weed is not addictive meme

Clinically, it can't. But in broad sense it's as addictive as pretty much everything, like food or soda

Which is confirmed is that weed doesn't generate physical addiction, like you feel the need in your body to smoke weed, it does happen with other drugs

>he doesn't feel the need in his body to smoke weed

I doesn't generate enough endorphins to create an addiction. You do actually get an habit (or a vice, not sure which is the correct term in English), but not an addiction

Smoke less, m8.

>fuckfromspear.pl

Semantics/splitting hairs

sure, but that's my point

>sure, but that's my point
Oh, ok

What if it's actually a plot from the Warriors to make the Cavs high as fuck?

It's the easiest to quit though. If you're literally broke you will not smoke, you surely won't go rob or suck some schlong for it. Only reason that it's "addictive" is because everyone usually has 25-40 to spend a week so they buy some bud and just keep smoking.

Weed can cause physical addiction. Just because people don't suck dick for it and aren't "dope sick" doesn't mean there isn't a physical addiction aspect.

A small amount of good weed will stink. It would take degenerate levels of alcohol to stink up a room.

>the secret to the warriors is that they play high

Well you have to be high if you think you're gunna beat the Warriors

I'd call it less addictive than caffeine. I've been heavily addicted to alcohol, tobacco and caffeine. I also chronically smoked marijuana. Quitting weed was by far the easiest. Caffeine was initially harder than cigarettes. Cigarettes were overall the hardest to quit. Booze wasn't easy exactly but I didn't suffer the painful wighdrawls I read so much about so it went pretty easily.

Where weed is addictive is when you have no intention of quitting and simply can't get a hold of any. Then all you can do is think about getting stoned. When you actually want to quit, I found it to be piss easy to. The addiction seems far more psychological than physical

Why are you such a degen?

Nigger to leave my controlled substance addictions like tobacco alcohol meth cocaine pills you name it, I need weed to help me get rid of these addictions. After smoking tons a weed I don't feel the need for other drugs, including weed. Mostly cause weed isn't that hardcore other wise I'd keep smoking it

SABE PA' AGUANTE LA TAQUICARDIA

>tfw addicted too weed

it was definitely JR and Shumpert tbqh

Dude. How dare you say that around me and my wife's son. I know weed is great an everything but geeze louise.