Why do you support the animal abuse industry meatcucks?

Why do you support the animal abuse industry meatcucks?

Attached: Luv.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEZWrKLAqKk
youtube.com/watch?v=hNWB6Vq18xc
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhdqrdN4zg
youtube.com/watch?v=iucQ4S6tqGU
youtu.be/rVR7NjnMkIc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cos they're fucking delicious, you nonce

Because we don't consider animals worthy of moral consideration.
Sorry for not being all emotional about that.

Im trying not to. Been vegetarian for years and keep trying to go vegan but ultimately failing.

I don't consider your mother worthy of moral consideration so can I chow down on her?

I bet she'd love it.

Why don't employers hire an amputee to be a construction worker OP

>veganfag haphazardly using the term 'cuck'

>I don't consider your mother worthy of moral consideration so can I chow down on her?
Too bad society does, so you are getting in jail for that. I can't tell you not to be a sociopath though, so do whatever.

Attached: Vegans vs meatcucks.jpg (2522x1233, 818K)

I am literally eating whale curry for dinner tonight.

/thread

Yes, pick the two extremes from both sides to mount an argument

Idiot

Folks who don't care about animals are the sociopaths m8.

Im already munchin ur mums carpet

I aim to become the next Noah's Arc. There is space for any kind of animal within me.

>nonce

And here I spent all this time thinking that that word only meant "a short period of time".

Explains all those dragon dildos up your ass

>Folks who don't care about animals are the sociopaths m8.
Says you.
Eating meat is legal, and nobody but pathetic emotional manchildren disagree. So is killing your animal, if it is one in humane way. You can't call something that is a norm a deviation from norm.

Says I. And there's only one of us acting like a pathetic emotional manchild and it's not me.

I don't make threads crying for people to have pity on poor fluffy animals.

I didn't make the thread.

Okay,change it to:
I don't want for people to have pity on poor fluffy animals.
Does it make any difference though? It still describeds your emotional position pretty well.

Exageration, the sidekick of people who treat their personal opinion like a religion.

Whether you believe in evolution or religion, animals were put on this planet so the strongest of animals could survive off the weaker ones. Cows and chickens are comparatively weak to humans and so it is our job to do the surviving.

And another thing; If we arent meant to eat meat, why does it contain so much of the stuff that we biologically need to survive?

Attached: 1512059495065s.jpg (241x250, 4K)

I'm not an emotional person. Any decent person knows it's wrong to inflict unnecessary suffering on another sentient being. If you want to think differently you're entitled to your opinion.

I eat meat as a need for my health as I do a lot of gyms and martial art. We have been advised to eat a lot of seafood. I do love animals too like seriously.

As much as I love non-veg I can't deny the fact the farming animal for butcher is the cruellest way even. It also affects our health too has they feed fucking fuck ton of anti-biotics to them and if they have any sickness such as cancer they just cut that piece and still give it.

I eat fresh fish and seafood. Which I hated first but what can I do need a lot of fish oil too.

Killing Niggers were legal for some time and we hated people who sided with Niggers. Time will come when eating animals might turn illegal in future.

Time changes, so do people.

Attached: 1519882418911.jpg (720x720, 317K)

Yeah this was my position for a long time because I do a shitload of sport. Gradually phased all meat including fish out and my performance hasn't suffered. Do enjoy the taste but can't justify it really.

>upper-middle class westerners who have been sheltered from poverty and hunger all their lives discuss how other people should live their lives or what they should eat

KEK

>Any decent person knows it's wrong to inflict unnecessary suffering on another sentient being.
Nice opinion there. Would require a lot of qualifiers though to be sensible. What is unnecessary , what is suffering, what is wrong etc.
And I still disagree about even the best version of this argument, because you have to have to make it be reciprocal, which is much more important to whatever nebulous way you describe "sentience".
>If you want to think differently you're entitled to your opinion.
I am not the one trying to change the accepted public perception, but you are welcome to retreat to your safe space of "lul opinions are just opinions". I am in full agreement with how society treats animals.

>Any decent person knows it's wrong to inflict unnecessary suffering on another sentient being.
Danish meat eater here, my country subsists mostly on farming and offering superior education opportunities to the world.
We've combined those two and made laws about free range and organic farming that means that the animals get the best possible conditions to live in, before getting taken to the quick and virtually painless slaughter.
I agree, we shouldn't cause unnecessary harm to animals, so I buy organic free range, as do the majority of my meat eating countrymen.

Now you're sounding daft. The burden is on you to justify eating meat, not on me to justify why we shouldn't.

Accepted. Denmark is light years ahead of somewhere like the US though.

Well if you cant give a reason to why you shouldnt, why should we have to justify why we should?

You cant just scrutinise morals like that without proper position and arguments for your cause for two very good reasons;
>When it backfires (and it will) you get swept off your feat, onto your ass and washed away
>Thats just bad form

Attached: 1521801030973.jpg (288x272, 9K)

>The burden is on you to justify eating meat, not on me to justify why we shouldn't.
Never play defence. This tactics only work on people who never heard of it. Which is, like, 60 y.o. who never saw internet in their life.
But thanks for playing though. You vegcucks are nothing but emotional appeals and shitty rhetoric tactics.

Attached: 1517687954339s.jpg (208x250, 6K)

Since you're being nice, I'm gonna point out a slight fib on my part:
>as do the majority of my meat eating countrymen.
There are still people who don't do this, but the trend is going towards organic free range getting cheaper and more used.

You sound retarded. Maybe you should cut down on the steak.

Why don't you care about the many pogroms and genocides world-round or the hundreds of millions that die of entirely preventable diseases each year?

Do you really just sit back and let the cartel rip out still-beating hearts right in your own backyard and do nothing about it?

>checkmate nutrient-deficients

>Oh shit, what to I do, I am not able to make any coherent point. Oh, I know, I will throw aout an ad hominem. That will show them who's the boss.
Nice reponse, m8. Did you come up with it yourself?
No wonder everyone despises vegans. You guys are as pathetic, insecure and unable to make any sensible arguments as /pol fags.

Because if I ate vegan food I would feel bad. I would suffer. That's against my moral code.

something being legal is a very bad argument, just like something being illegal, like drugs (marihuana)

Because I know it annoys people who shitpost on Sup Forums and /fit/ all day every day

fpbp

Because it's yummy in my tummy, daddy :^)

Only if you are autistic and unable to take it in the context.
For example, legality is a bad way to justify morality or amorality of anything.
I was justifying social acceptability, where it is a good argument, because laws are only non-arbitrary way to examine commonly accepted ideas of society as a whole about morality.
I know distinction is pretty subtle, but it is still important.

Lmfao. Just stop dude. Please. Jesus

meat tastes good and there's not enough edible vegetables to feed the 8 billion mouths... so I'm doin the vegfags a favor... you're welcome

Attached: Do Science.jpg (601x800, 88K)

Being vegan makes you too skinny, it's especially gross looking on the legs and arms which get all sp00py thx mr skeletal. I don't think it's natural, no more natural than eating meat all the time. I think humans can survive a lot of unusual things but that doesn't make them good for you.

What's the real reason for vegan spam threads, anyway? Spammed enough to be a clear attempt at manipulating something, they're also not to make people vegan since the tone is always deliberately grating. So what are these for?

Attached: 1511666515752.png (483x413, 374K)

the punctuation of defeat

Test

vegans could whisper and it could be deliberately grating

it doesnt matter what we do, you'll still think we're extreme and annoying, while we're just trying to get you to stop supporting the ongoing animal holocaust

>just trying to get you to stop supporting the ongoing animal holocaust
See it's language like that that grates.
It's basically the food equivalent of some stormfag calling interracial coupling white genocide.
Advocating for better animal treatment and making the personal choice not to eat meat is fine, it's the moral grandstanding that is annoying,

You don't like me speaking about reality without using euphemisms, do you? I'm not a stormfag, those people are irrationally scared of something that most likely won't happen.

Pigs are quite literally gassed, cows throats slit, chickens are grinded alive if male, etc.

I'm not advocating for animal treatment, I'm advocating for the abolishment of the animal holocaust. It's not a personal choice when it harms and infringes upon others.

Attached: stop using euphemisms.png (756x203, 56K)

See
Nobody cares about the holocowst, there's too many actual people dying and any one is infinitely more valuable that any bovine life

oh no! that's right, I'm incapable of caring about more than one thing at any given time!

>He said, not doing anything of value for either cause

>not enough vegetables
you do realize that we have to feed the cows for 6 months before we eat them right? that's net loss of resources.

Animal Agriculture is fiercely destroying our planet through runoff, ocean deadzones, methane emissions, all of the land required to grow food for livestock, all of the land required to host the livestock, all of the species going extinct due to their land being destroyed, etc.

I'm going to fight back against all of that, and still fight back against the issues presented, because I'm not a one track mind, and I would believe that you aren't either. If you care about human life to the extent that you say you do, you'd go vegan just to protect the planet, because the way things are going, natural disasters might just fuck us all.

I wouldn't say I'm an avid supporter, so much as I'm just apathetic to what it does. I didn't make meat a tasty, rich source of nutrients. Not my fault.
Just ask the Jurassic Park guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=HEZWrKLAqKk
youtube.com/watch?v=hNWB6Vq18xc
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhdqrdN4zg
youtube.com/watch?v=iucQ4S6tqGU

>I'm going to jerk off over all of that, and still jerk off over the issues presented, because I'm not a one track mind, and I would believe that you aren't either.
You are an utterly worthless human being that offers no value to any cause or the world at large and you delude yourself otherwise by filling your time with hollow words

Let's assume meat is a tasty rich source of nutrients like you say it is.

It's also a rich source of LDL cholesterol and saturated fat, which are shown to be the causes of many problems we face today such as

erectile dysfunction (clogging of the penile arterty)

diabetes (clogging of the pancreas)

heart disease (clogging of the heart arteries)

alzheimers (clogging of brain arteries)

looking like a trend yet?

>So.O He is behind?

Attached: ko5pdatlmumc2543214000000.jpg (805x585, 42K)

Tastes awesome
I like to grill
Costco has really cheap good quality tri-tip trimmed and ready to go
I make one every weekend on the grill and then just cut off slices for lunch to take to work with mashed potatoes and veggies I'm pretty sure I'm going to die of cancer within 10 years given the amount of red meat I eat and alcohol that I drink

Attached: loli hate pizza.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

That’s how every argument ever has been done

Attached: 3D479156-A35E-403F-8BA1-9A7F69BE027E.jpg (960x919, 154K)

I don't, I try to harvest my own. Rabbits are tasty.

Attached: IMG_20170920_184532.jpg (1745x1309, 880K)

>erectile dysfunction (clogging of the penile arterty)
>diabetes (clogging of the pancreas)
>alzheimers (clogging of brain arteries)
Holy shit, I'm dying

>yOu aRe aN uTterLy WoRtHLeSs HuMaN bEiNg ThAt OfFeRs nO VaLuE tO aNy CaUsE

man you're so rattled by what I said I can tell that for sure. I'm an activist that spends a chunk of my free time talking to others about how they can help the world. fix your ego problems dude

pic related, its you

Attached: 1516343209170.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>I'm an activist
You're a stay at home dad with no kids and no wife

Speak about reality as it is instead of charging it with emotions.
What I hear you saying is " are you okay with killing animals for your consumption" and my answer is yes and I'm willing to pay extra for them to have a decent life before I eat them.
Calling it a holocaust is you calling the rest of us meatnazis, why do you think I used the stormfag name in reply?

You stupid bastard cock is made of meet. I know you want some to suck.

youtu.be/rVR7NjnMkIc

is this real life footage charged with emotion? you tell me

>let's watch a YouTube video to change the world
You are everything that is wrong with the world today

fpbp

I have convinced several people to go vegan, some of which are apart of my family, we are no longer apart of the demand that creates what you see in that video. I hate people that just talk and don't act, that's why I call out doormat vegans that you love so much. Silence is unacceptable when the worst of injustices are taking place every day.

Wake up princess. Do you think you would be alive today if people weren't the top of the food chain.

Humans evolved as prey but also as very accomplished predators. You are displaying the prey behaviour by eating g plants. You have that option only because of the predator type humans who are strong enough to build a comfortable society that allows you to make that choice.

You can feel free to practice your vegetarian rituals but that doesn't mean that you are free to judge mine.

You have had no affect on the meat industry and have not made a positive difference in the lives of any animal or human around you.

What do you do for your cause besides consume and regurgitate?

Faggot.

That gas is carbon monoxide, it renders them unconscious for the actual slaughter.
Sure sitting in it might be scary for the few minutes it lasts, but they feel no pain when the knife actually hits them.
There is a reason people use that gas to commit suicide, it doesn't hurt.

Thanks for that scream of mercy. I like it when brainlets beg.

I'm sorry that you failed and still do fail to understand the concept of supply and demand. Must be hard getting through this world with crystallized autism.

I'm sorry that you think that eating is activism. It must be hard getting through this world without the nutrients for proper brain function.

because food animals only exist because we let them.

If you were right, it would be a tiny bit less evil.

Attached: carbonic acid.png (554x318, 63K)

Wow, you really failed economics class hard didn't you?

Did they teach you about consumer activism? Did you drop out? Did you sleep through class?

What is boycotting?

If you think eating things that used to be alive is so evil, how do you eat at all?
Everything we eat used to be alive.

Well that's simply wrong. It's aqueous carbon dioxide that forms carbonic acid, not gaseous.

We get it, you think you're awesome because of what you eat and anyone who disagree with you are meatnazis.

a better gas for suicide is helium, it fills the lungs without triggering any sort of suffocation or panic, complete it with a bag overhead and boom, sleepytime

Where are people getting this 'nutrient deficient' idea from? You're an idiot if you actually believe that.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

Sure, I wouldn't mind my pigs sounding higher pitched if it hurts less on them.

>boycotting an industry that is subsided and regularly discards waste
So tell me exactly what demand you're reducing. Is it the federal government's demand? Is it the grocery store's demand? How have you offset the profits of the meat industry exactly? By costing them a couple bucks a year?

Explain to me why I should care about animals.

There's a moral hierarchy, and consuming the living that do not have a nervous system is at the bottom, far away from a creature that has a subjective reality and can feel pain.

Veganism is about minimizing the damage.

Even Canada is way ahead of the U.S. not as far as denmark but theres so many procedures and rules about the animals wellbeing that all this stuff about animal cruelty doesnt really apply here. Plus its enforced very heavily.

>please accept my subjective morality
Why?

Explain to me why I should care about you? Do you think you have the right to life?

>Veganism is about minimizing the damage.
For someone trying to minimize damage, you're awfully painful to be around.

Assuming you care about fundamental human rights, veganism should follow logically.

I don't want to live in a world where human rights are not respected, and as a result, the right to life is not granted to anyone.

Explain to me why I should care about animals.