>Nashville
>Phoenix
>Raleigh-Durham
>Sacramento
>San Antonio
̶>̶S̶a̶n̶ ̶D̶i̶e̶g̶o̶
>̶S̶t̶.̶ ̶L̶o̶u̶i̶s̶
>Tampa/St. Petersburg

With the death of 2 bids, who will get the next 4 slots in MLS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LXiRCCB68E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait for the Detoilet KANGZ or the San Antonio Spics.

Can't wait for overexpansion to kill this meme.

Pls bring back Austin :(

We can build a stadium I promise

Albuquerque could absolutely support a team

Second Atlanta team when?

Expansion is dumb. Get the existing teams to spend more, instead.

Obviously the right thing to do is another team in California and another in Florida

EC:
Cincinnati
Charotte
WC:
Sacramento
San Antonio

Should put another one in eastern Canada desu.
Whitecaps is qt but it always has to third wheel the cascadia teams

western idiot.
this but not florida
agree
never ever

>one in tampa

lol. Its going to beckham in miami

this expansion needs to stop unless they plan to introduce a 2nd tier of competition. the average level of talent is already bad enough

Two different slots

Why not add then all then split into a first and second division then add pro/reg
Wow I just fixed the mls

this af.

There is literally no valid reason for any professional sports league to have more than 16 teams in its top flight. You're just gonna refball the small market teams into oblivion anyhow, why even have them?

>the mls
No

You guys forget this is the US

Wrong. Detroit's got a billionaire (and owner of the Cavs) backing their bid. They're essentially a lock for a team. He's even bought up entire city blocks for building the stadium at this point.

Why is the MLS expanding? It's not even good to watch.

*Why not just become the second division for Liga MX

two actually with Gilbert and Tom Gores (Pistons owner who just moved team back downtown)

USA needs to connect to the yuropoor since with the Donald Americans will be as fucked as polish and serbians

Good for them, they will easily forget how the Lions are mediocre. Too bad the stadium from the '94 World Cup is demolished

If only you could change (or try) some rules ... I'd love to see a 2-pointer goal from outside the box, unlimited substitutions (or at least some 5-minutes temporary subs), temporary exclusions, etc ... All the MLS needs to be watched is some novelties.

promotion/relegation wont work in MLS. if a team gets relegated all the bandwagoners would stop going and it would die. they could add it in maybe 30 years when the franchises are established in the cities and people have grown up with them, plus once there are enough to fill 2 big leagues. its too soon for that stuff IMO. plus the draft never makes any good players so tanking doesnt work.

>Why not add then all then split into a first and second division then add pro/reg

Because the retarded franchise system exists.

Hopefully Phoenix so we can see someone die of heat stroke.

You'll be waiting a long time lmao

Kek we have the Phoenix rising in their first year in the nasl not sure how they go for 90 mins when it's easily 115 during the summer

>All the MLS needs to be watched is some novelties.

How about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4LXiRCCB68E

Promote FC Cincinnati
>The highest attended soccer game in Ohio history wasn't for the Columbus Crew, but for FC Cincinnati of the fucking USL.
>Routinely draws attendance equal to or greater than Columbus Crew.
>Play in Nippert Stadium which seats 40,000 and has recently undergone renovation to make it MLS compatible.

With a built in fanbase and no new funding for construction needed Cincinnati seems like an absolute no brainer. They want MLS bad.

Full of faggy hipsters too around there

natural fit

>faggy hipsters
>eat phallic meat covered in shit
>soccer fans
Yup. Cincinnati is a born soccer city.

>the MLS