Feels thread

Feels thread

>be friends with girl i knew since i was 6
>she used to live next door and we had a lot of good times together as our families were close
>she glowed up beautifully
>we still always talk and some people think we dating but we dont really care
>thinking about asking her to prom
>im musically talented so i write a song and practice guitar
>Chad from 2 grades above us asks her day before i planned to
>chad never even talked to her before and clearly just wants to deflower my princess
>Chad promposal so lame too, dressed up in casual clothes and just a poster with flowers.
>tfw she says yes
>tfw i hear chad telling all his boys how hes going to take her virginity
>i tell her he justs wants to use you because youre the cutest girl in school
>she gets defensive and says she would never let him touch her like that because shes not that kind of girl
>tell her he will manipulate her
>tells me im just jealous and to leave her alone
>she ends up going with chad
>goes to after party with chad
>Hear chad bragging about how he hit that
>never talk to her again
still hurts thinking about it

Attached: 1496101381365.jpg (700x367, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGBM5vWiBLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bro you straight up could've done your thing and asked her to prom the day after and have her turn down the other guy. Plenty of people say yes then tell em no after wards.

how long ago was this?

Dudes an autist user

>>Plenty of people say yes then tell em no after wards.
And then call it rape

another case of confidence being weaker than resentent

your life will be fucked unless it breaks into 1 million little pieces and someone with some real love of life inspires you while you put it together again.

fucktard

Attached: my sword!.jpg (283x397, 16K)

I don't get these exchanges
>close friends since childhood
>warn her chad wanna tap that
>SHE TELLS YOU U JELLY LOL
>chad actually fucks her "because she is not that kind of girl"
>you never speak to eachother again even though you've been close since forever

You both sound like fucking retards to me, that's not a fucking normal human interaction. Either you're a fucking autismo and she a skank, or you made this shit up. I can't believe people are this retarded

Attached: 29468364_203644797075464_6685446834917069425_n.jpg (535x800, 47K)

she didnt really say the word jealous but that was the tone
and no we drifted apart. whenever she would come over for family dinners i would say hi and leave the room.
the time for prom and when she was asked was a good 4-5 months btw

5 years ago

You didn't miss an opportunity but a bullet OP. Even had you asked, she say yes, when Chad asked she would have still gone with him and fucked him. Maybe she would tell you she wouldn't go or maybe she wouldn't have and you would show up to see her drive off with Chad.

You see, she is that kind of girl, always was and Chad knew it. The only person on the planet that had convinced themselves otherwise is you.

women are dumb cunts that want you to fight for them. even if they don't like you like that and just want the attention. So all in all, I think you dodged a bullet, don't look back. If she knew you kinda like her and still did what she did, she is a bit of a cunt, but it is also your fault if you didn't make your move and just directly attacked her decision to say yes to chad. The better move is to show why you're better than chad with a more thought out invite, not saying "u dumb for saying yes to chad"

what a load of horse shit, end your life you sad sad little man

OP it was never going to happen, with a little work you'll find a girl who's not a cunt, rare but they exist, godspeed

you're obviously not jealous and she's more or less accused you of it. OP consider yourself fortunate, learn a life lesson and enjoy the rest of your life

it pissed me off because she only said yes because its chad and all girls are "supposed to" like chad and be honored if he looks in their direction....
and no i didnt attack her decision directly.
she kept talking about how sweet chad is after he asked her and what i thought of him so i laid it out to her.

thanks, i still see her on christmas though so it still stings. especially when my mom who doesnt know anything still insists shes a good girl and that i should ask her out...

Fucking feels man, reminds me of the black mirror episode when the guy got cucked by the asian.

well then for sure you dodged a bullet, she is incapable of critical thinking and will be used up by life. Be glad and grateful she is no longer in your life. Nothing of value was lost

btw what happened with chad and her, was it only the prom 1 night stand or what? how has her life progressed since then

fucking mongoloid.
she was teasing you, asking you to show initiative and ask her out.
you already did w8 for ages, preparing your stuff, so from her perspective it was only logical to say yes to chad, since she couldn't know if your pussy self would even propose eventually.
and then, instead of fighting for hear heart, you just nag about her decission, naturally driving her inti the defense.
instead of complaining about chad and his "evil schemes", you could have shown her why going with you would be so much better.

you could be the one banging the shit out of her right now, if you weren't such a negative cunt, making people feel uncomfortable to be around with.

>mongoloid
HOLY FUCKING KEK

Attached: ed7.jpg (600x632, 46K)

Chad graduated and was gone so if they had a relationship i assumed it died at graduation. but right after prom they didnt seem like a couple.
She went on to being reserved until senior year where she went to prom with some normie.
we're both in college rn. idrk what shes doing, i think it was something business related.

yeah if i asked her out
>get beat up by chad as school cheers for "stealing his girl"
>"user are you serious? i only see you as a friend/brother"
honestly the more i think about it the more i begin to rage.

well OP, there are 2 things you can do:

1) nothing. and just don't ever look back
2) explain in a short story the whole thing and say that it is your final confession and you want to close this chapter in your life forever. That way she'll know one day that she missed her chance to be with a very thoughtful person and she can basically go fuck herself. Maybe in a moment of weakness she will reach out to you and you can tap that a few times. Or she can just lol at your confession and then you'll have proof she is a cunt and a shitty person

This is the truth, my friend

>send chad to prison
>at least you tried
but ofc, you can always sit there and blame others for the chances you never took, which is exactly the attitute that makes people like you so uncomfortable to be around.
Blame yourself for your life choices.
Don't blame others for theirs.
No one owes you anything.
No one is asking for your judgment about them.

FUCK, you are dense...

I have a feeling the purpose of this thread was a personal army request.

Just remember, she probably sucked his cock like she was starving for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGBM5vWiBLo

shit, i didnt get this song when i was in high school. big feels from this bros. hope you doin well

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Found another girl op?

bruh... ouch

Made my day user
Never stop your autism :')

Attached: 7676e6e28a169e46ccf8467660535cf1.jpg (494x700, 147K)

missin someone I love.

Attached: tumblr_mcbjhwZyQR1rzu2u4o1_500.gif (475x316, 429K)

Attached: tumblr_m7bueb2A611r8qufeo1_500.gif (500x230, 990K)

>be white
>oppressed by minorities
>mocked for my traditional beliefs
>pure victim
>stupid niggers call themselves victims
>I get misunderstood as racist for openly saying all lives matter
>fucking niggers