youtube.com/watch?v=PryatJo-rQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fighting Muslims

He'll get at least 4 years. Sad.

Isn't Millwall a right wing club?

Chelsea saved Amsterdam from a horde of terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=x3I_QwGPrz0

what a racist, s m h

Don't forget they also floored a mouthy cunt from that Jewish club.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrYo5C4eV6c

To be fair though, even if there wasn't a terrorist attack he still would have spent his night drunkenly stumbling around bashing up minorities shouting "I'm Millwall"

More coincidence than anything

wtf I love Millwall now

DELETE
E
L
E
T
E

the only time millwall were the good guys

>“I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘F*** you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me.”

>Mr Larner added: “I stood in front of them trying to fight them off. Everyone else ran to the back.

>“I was on my own against all three of them, that’s why I got hurt so much.

My country is fucking pathetic, absolute bunch of pussies. We're on par with Germany and France now. At the very least I can say we'll never be as pathetic as Sweden.

Anyone else think these guys look like a poor mans Robert Downey Jr and Robert Deniro?

In that they are bloated alcoholics with an off-on coke problem?

Sure thing you little keyboard warrior.

It's true, Muhammad.

i think we all need to learn some self defense skills just in case some muhammads attack us and our gfs on a night out

at least until we go full police state and our roving attack drones kill terrorists before they do their attacks. but until then we should all be learning karate

Yes, they are youtube.com/watch?v=PryatJo-rQ8

You cant troll me asshole

Top lad

Don't get mad that your country is even more of a joke than ours and that's saying something.

ffs you've had like half a dozen attacks in a year yet you're still desperate for more diversity. literally elected a MUSLIM mayor in london, now almost electing "open borders" pm.

you are the worst western country by far.

This at least England has a vocal opposition to immigration in their government. You'd be arrested for that in Germany

I once beat the hell out of a Muslim, no joke

He wasn't a terrorist [spoiler] and like a head smaller than me [/spoiler], but just a dumb Turk who annoyed the fuck out of me.

I stopped when I started seeing his blood and actually felt bad afterwards (and scared shitless that he went to the police and I was going to jail, which apparently he didn't), but still

I did at least broke his nose I think. Deus vult.

Your country is definitely more fucked up than ours, Teafag. And I'm not even talking about the recent terror attacks.

>american education

In UK you get jailed for twitter posts

Our right-wing party is bigger than UK's and our immigration policies are among the harshest in the world for non-EU immigrants (immigrants =/= refugees)

But you probably read Breitbart or some other meme news sites, so you're beyond any hope anyway.

good work m8

We voted brexit though. None of the rest of those faggots have the balls to get out of the EU. Yes, I know Norway isn't in the EU, but who gives a shit about you insignificant cunts anyway?

Even your football fans welcome refugees, Helmut.

oh wow, you voted for brexit to avoid white immigrants coming to your country

instead your companies will start bringing over pakis again, congratulations!

fucking idiots

Sure thing, Max

>lets in over 1.5 million refugees

if you want to exaggerate, at least do it right

1.5 billion refugees came over here!

sounds about as bad as having a neo-con attack, and then voting for a right wing government.

>white

Unskilled, of any race.

Imagine being so ashamed of consisting of Nazi scum who murdered millions of people in death camps that you have to then let rapeugees assault all your women and still keep the open border policy going.

You're either one extreme or the other. Can't you boring cunts find a nice middle ground?

equally weird, but much more appreciated

Hero

Appreciate making Utoya the only terrorist action that actually worked.

>A nation so into scat they decide to repeatedly shit on their entire continent
The germs were a mistake. Either us or the French should have wiped them out when our Empires were at their peaks.

>this flag
>this post

dude, you let over thousands of british girls get raped by pakis out of fear of being called racist

you lack any sense of self-reflection, your country is heading towards an orwellian surveillance state in which the PC police is in charge

yeah, but you didn't

and now we rule the continent again (along with the frenchies), deal with it

never seen so many anti-islam and immigration comments on newspapers as i did a few months after it happened

an eye opener for many i suppose

40% of kids under 5 are immigrants kids in Germany

enjoy the last generation of """"""germany"""""""""" hansel

and 80% of those are white immigrants

enjoy becoming a white minority country in your lifetime, mr. 60%

you are already what we fear to become

>the Sup Forumstard begins breathing heavily as he types out his race fantasy
>his penis stiffens

>migrants rape German girls at public pools, run people over with cars, attack Christmas markets, and hack people with machetes
>let more migrant towelheads in

At least the UK voted to leave the shithole known as the EU and our President is trying his best to expel all the illegals and migrants. Your leader keeps taking more in

Turks aren't white Mustafa

>let more migrant towelheads in

nope, the balkan route is closed

try to educate yourself on a matter for once if you want to talk about it, jamal

and what's the point of having an immigration break for 4 years when the demographic trend in the US is unchangable at this point

the future of the US is brown, it's a done deal, sorry if you haven't accepted it yet

I know, only in the US do they count as such

He is right though.
The German political spectrum is more conservative and more freedom loving than the UK.
For some reason the Sup Forums filter bubble has chosen to use Germany as a proxy for all its problems with the modern world.
Most likely because the brainlets haven't adjusted their worldview since the world wars.

US will stay white far longer than Germany will

this is the book his friends gave him

top blokes as well tbqh

>The bureau’s estimates for July 1, 2015, released today, say that just over half – 50.2% – of U.S. babies younger than 1 year old were racial or ethnic minorities
D O O M E D
O
O
M
E
D

Atleast europe can still be saved. Even fucking Sweden is still 80% native Swedish, and large portion of the remaining 20% are from other european countries.

>this is what Americans actually believe

dude, we are a 90% white country, even after the refugee crisis
you are 60% white

for the love of god, get real already
it's over

>all these statistics pulled out of a rat's ass

>counting turks and other muslims among the whites

This is why your country is becoming a hellhole Mustafa - the muslims keep cucking you and you guys always eagerly come back for more. Maybe after some more young girls get raped and more people get their heads cut off you'll learn, but probably not

>living vicariously through the amount of immigrants your country takes in

first of all, keep your rape fantasies to yourself
I know you guys are into this stuff for some weird fucking reason, but just try keeping it to yourself

secondly, turks are not countes as white, no

turks alone are around 3% of our population, arabs are 2%

Are you stupid?

It's your government who counts Turks and Arabs was white.

9 out of 10 people here are white Europeans, not Turkish or otherwise Muslim.

We are basically like Vermont to put into perspective for you.

>Mock german posters for including turks in their 90% claim (which they dont)
>US government literally does include arabs and turks in their 60% white figure
burgers btfo

I've been to both Berlin and Ankara, no real difference in population demographics

no you haven't been to neither

that would require you to leave your mom's basement and we both know that ain't gonna happen anytime soon

>responding to such a weak bait

Hence why he's /our guy/

Wow germany really is touchy ITT

>I thought, ‘I need to take the piss out of these bastards’.

Yes.

Ahmed, I'm Millwall.

You don't get to bring knives.

>our President is trying his best to expel all the illegals
Hold the fuck on, if the President really wanted to get rid of illegals he would enforce eVerify and slap $100K+ fines and 10 years imprisonment for anyone caught hiring illegals. Everyone who is "in the know" knows the country benefits from this type of labor.

You wouldn't know this however.

>our President is trying his best to expel all the illegals and migrants
Give me one example. Keep in mind a TRAVEL ban has literally no effect on immigration.

nailed it

Terrorist Pavel, I'm Millwall

>/ourguys/

If you mean absolute
T O P L A D S
O
P
L
A
D
S
then yes, but if you mean they represent /spee/ crowd then no, they're way too in shape and actually do things outside of their rooms, including knowing how to fight

underrated and based

kek

b...but pol told me Europe was all #cucked by black syrians now, and emphasised it with videos of hundreds of black people, which must represent the whole population i guess...

This is still Sup Forums right ?

>2017
>still not realizing this board is a unholy chimera of Sup Forums, Sup Forums & Sup Forums.
But yep, this is still Sup Forums and hating immigrants is the best sport.

I've beat up Muslims (and blacks) too. Not for no reason though, they were being rude to a girl I was with.

>consisting of Nazi scum who murdered millions of people in death camps

This didn't actually happen, though

and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they dont stop coming

There are times I doubt them, but the British always come through as the least-cucked people in Europe. Right when I've counted them out, too. They always have a tendency of doing something incredible when I least expect them to.

you filthy pajeet. delete this

>Nazi scum who murdered millions of people in death camps
>His vote counts as much as mine
>Democracy isn't a mistake they said

t. King George

I don't know what terrorism is anymore. I thought it was a "stop having fun" thing, now it seems to be a "stop walking, stop going outside, stop going on bridges, I'm a massive pathetic hypocritical cocksucker" thing.

Calm your horses, they still need a ID to buy a butter knife. At least they're not Germany who can only fly their flag on national holidays for fear of being considered nazis

You're confusing terrorism with islam.