can one nation be more based than that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ5WBd6QKBw
youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY
pola-app.pl/
youtube.com/watch?v=RLJcJi3qPpM
tvn24bis.pl/z-kraju,74/marcpol-ma-klopoty-finansowe,650238.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Certainly not the USA who posts a 3.13MB picture.

Whats wrong? Shitty internet?

yes ;_;

Wanna hear something funny Sup Forums?

Warsaw is ruled by a lisping jew from the Civic Platform party. They got pissed that nationalists kept burning the fagbow so they made police be on the site 24/7 and installed fucking sprinkles on the lawn, painted the rainbow with some anti-flammable paint and thought they were done. Literally next week some drunk dude came up to it and burned it... with a fucking lighter. All gone again.

>My sides are still floating somewhere around Sagitarius A.

Come home white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ5WBd6QKBw

Does your country allow ownership of guns?

Poland has probably the least guns in Europe.

Saviours of Christendom

youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY

>Does your country allow ownership of guns?
Yes, buy you have to get a permit.
Pay some money, prove that you are not fucking crazy, pass a knowledge test etc.

But seriously, you will not get to carry a gun when the Pope visits Krakow. There will be enough armed policeman all around.

so glad my home nation is uncucked the eu can mock us for working blue collar jobs all they want at least we dont take their multiculturalism crap

now i know the picture text is not accurate but i was on Sup Forums the day of the burning it was glorious

Polish is just retarded russian

If I had money I'd move there.

But I don't. So I probably never will.

Well fuck that then. How awful they won't let me take my ammowaifu with me.
So like Commiefornia?

>a fucking white male

>not knowing that it is the Sup Forums servers that are shitty and slow

That's Belorussian

>So like Commiefornia?
Pretty much. If you are white, have IQ higher than 97, have the money, can dress properly and speak without insulting officers you will eventually get the fucking permit. Polish fags are mad because they can't afford to pay 5k PLN for the gun permit or they simply fail to meet other requirements.

>Burger likes Poolish

I swear you yanks and your "relations" to European nations is utterly annoying.

We get it, you like the Irish and the Polish. Now kill yourself.

Got hopeful for a second, then read up on it. Hopes crushed.

>Following the November 2013 incident, reconstruction of the Tęcza has garnered support from left-wing and liberal groups[84][86] President of Warsaw, Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz from the Civic Platform, declared that the installation "will be rebuilt as many times as necessary".[86][88] Several Polish celebrity figures have endorsed the installation, such as Edyta Górniak, Katarzyna Zielińska, Monika Olejnik and Michał Piróg; it has also been endorsed by the Swedish ambassador to Poland and LGBT activist Staffan Herrström

> it has also been endorsed by the Swedish ambassador to Poland and LGBT activist Staffan Herrström
>Swedish

Sup Forums is CDN'd now. So last mile connections are the bottleneck again.

US is our greatest ally.
Also, there are 9962334 people of polish descent in USA (3.3% of population). That's why in places like Chicago, people actually give a fuck about Poland.

>absolutely cucked by oligarchs
>workers paid a fraction of what they're worth in almost every industry in Poland
>LOL but they don't like some people I don't like BASED amirite xD

You an infant. But by all means, when you're old enough, move there. See how great it is, bask in the glory of a state that is a vassal but never by choice.

Лeл

A FUCKING LEAF

>Based Poland
When will this meme end?

not probably....
:(
But it is possible, just the procedure is long and for most citizen looks very hard to aquire (which is not true as I read about it in depth, met people who have it already and I'll try to get my own).

>See how great it is
Actually it's fucking great if you have some skills and higher education. If you compare the money you earn to the prices it doesn't look bad at all. All you have to do is to avoid choosing jobs for unskilled subhumans for 320 USD.

t. Eternal Deutsch

>Poolish

Come one.

Just because you're a failure working at biedronka doesnt mean theres something wrong with the country

I'm visiting here right now. I'm not sure I want to go home. I could probably just live with my day trading here.
I swear I haven't seen a single nig in 5 days.
Poland please stay like this.

>not probably....
>:(
Looked it up. Poland has a gun rate of 1.3 per capita. Lithuania and Romania have even less with just 0.7 - so, it could always be worse.

>America unironically loving the Mexicans of Europe

No surprise here

While we all oscilate around 1% we are all equally fucked. Any comparison in terms of better/worse at this point is useless. This possesion IS a joke.

is 320 usd really the average unskilled wage in poland?

even chinese make more than that

what's the primary dysfunction in poland? communist legacy? you guys actually have a higher iq than germany now lol.

anyway, if you guys could find a way to union with the baltics and establish a common language I'd consider moving there.

right now, however, china is a better choice

Where are you from traveler? And where are you passing by?
I've seen 2 nigs in Poland during my 25y life. Both of them on my university during their 6 months student exchange

Just join a hunters club or a paramilitary group you silly fuck. You will get your permit.

Finland, I'm in Krakow now.
I can't believe how nice people are here once you start to talk to them.

This user is talking about a sport license. For a self defende license you have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt to corrupt bureaucrats who don't care about you, that you are being hunted. It ony works if you are a bureaucrat, a millionaire or the son of one.

People who are forced to defend their wife and children with a sport registered gun routinely get 6-12 years every single time, despite the investigators finding warning shot marks, the door being broken down, children asleep etc. Poland is extremely cucked in this regard.

It's the minimum wage +/- 50$ (sorry too lazy to find the exact ratio). My mothers retirement pension after 45 years of work is around 400usd.
The most that fucked us was not communism itself but post-communistic "De-communistion" when more than half of our industry was privatised and bought by foreign capital.

I have a friend who recently moved from Poland to my country, he works with me in the patch.

There is an extra zero on his paycheck that he did not have before. You are being robbed.

>what's the primary dysfunction in poland?
Corruption and lack of 100% polish capital.
Traitors sold everything to foreigners and now they keep us down and pay us shit. Polish entrepreneurs must compete with foreigners who can sell at loss ergo wages are artificially kept low. Guess why Germans got so mad that they called us totalitarian Nazis in EU? Our new Gov created a tax aimed at companies owned by foreign capital ie Germans. And that's pretty much it. On one side we want more money, but on the other, higher wages would attract "refugees" to come here. We have Ukrainians in here right now, we don't need Africans on top of that.

That's exactly what I did as I said here Looks like Slav memes were just memes Suomi.

>This user is talking about a sport license. For a self defende license you have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt to corrupt bureaucrats who don't care about you, that you are being hunted. It ony works if you are a bureaucrat, a millionaire or the son of one.

a) bullshit
b) if you are that retarded, just give them money and done with it.

Every company owner I know have a gun.
Having property/company is a good enough reason to own a gun. If you are a bum with no assets I find it ok to prevent you from getting a gun.

We are based? For fuck sake people in the west make 5x more money for the same work. We don't have shitskins, but we are poor as fuck, it's not worth it.

Yeah Im from Chicago and Polish pride is strong here.

Would you rather be rich and have no country, or mediocre with a country?

Try defending yourself and see what happens. Your license doesn't mean shit if you'll get jail for using it correctly. You still need some level of favouritism.

happy life > money

deal with it

I'm poor and happy

The point is we are poor without a country.
Show me other country with 70-80% foreign capital.
Including pharmacy, groceries, heavy industry, tellecomunication etc..

You don't know any cops?
Kek, you are fucked regardless of what the charge is.

country? Poles hate each other, people who emigrate seldom say that the worst thing for Poles is to associate yourself with Poles abroad.

>we are all equally fucked

You have it better where it really matters: demographics.

interesting. yeah, well not that it's any comfort, but zero percent interest rates means that parasitic businesses have been destroying good capital here in teh west as well.

at least you guys don't have niggers. when the germans seek refuge in poland fleeing from niggers and muslism, though, you should demand title to their assets before you shelter tem.

I've met lots of people who have considered moving somewhere between polnd and russia. the problems are a few though: no stable future horizon for sheltering capital, I dunerstand why now, but also a lack of independent financial unity with the rest o the east and no common language. if things get fucked up or repossesed in one country, you learned a language and have no place to leave to.

right now almost everyone I know has chosen china. one strange person chose russia.

I see EE as being the future of the west. I'm sure the people that invest now, or early, will have phenomenal chances to build military alliances, capital, etc.

I'm hoping you guys can. but your policy would be outright hostile to me atm unfortunately. I hope it works.

That's because usually Poles who emigrate think they are more western than that poor, stupid fags that stay in the country.
This view evolves later on other Poles they meet abroad.

How about buying only polish products, huh?

pola-app.pl/

I only buy polish products in polish shops. Fuck Germans for their "poles elected Nazis" crap.

We don't send our best abroad, mate.
I'm too smart to leave Poland. I don't need to clean toilets to make a decent living in here.

weimar germany.

at some level you've got to do something about it.

I went to Poland right after the wall fell.
Greatest bunch of people I have ever met.

>WE WUZ SLAVS N SHEET

Why are Americans so obsessed with their "I'm 1/4 this, 1/2/ that and 1/4 something else!"

You probably don't even own a tracksuit.

You're a yank, end of.

Youp that's exactly what I do - barcode 59.

But you have to understand that buying polish products from foreign distributors doesn't change much.
Pole produces a yogurt and sell it for 5 cents to a german distributor like LIDL that sells it for 50 cents and avoid paying taxes because fuck law.

Sure polish producer earns his 5 cents (which he has to pay tax from of course) too bad that the latter 45 cents are exported outside.

>at least you guys don't have niggers.
but we got a lot of kikes here. Lately they try to push the "white guilt" business very hard on us
>remember goyim! poles killed more jews than nazis!
>auschwitz was a polish camp!

>mfw i know a few fags from Poland

wew
i feel bad for them
i should get them here before they get beat to death or something

I am genuinely interested living in Poland, they have such strong core values.
I'm atheist but i would stand by these Christians in support if not being invaded by shit skin rapists.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLJcJi3qPpM

It's Tęcza. Sorry, not moving to Poland just yet.

this year I fininsh 6 year med school, I will make about 2300 per month for about 6 years until I without options to make more, this is shit. Thank god my parents are moderately rich so I can have a secure future.

>auschwitz was a polish camp!

Yes, I'm sure the local population had a great deal of influence in it being placed there since they'd just been fucking conquered.

Jesus christ fuck me sideways, some people.

I mean, you could literally oven them.

how would the police even find out. if they found out, would they even care?

sooner or later, hits against muslims and jews is going to be good business. someone is going to get caught, and someone is going to pay good money to defend him, support will rally behind him, etc.

That is because people who emigrate to other countries are trash tier people to stupid to make a living here, they are the worst and it is wise to avoid them abroad.

This.

The natives here aren't really better buddy t b h.

Because nobody has ever said they are half Australian. Ever.

Yes, barcode is not enough. You should buy from polish stores. Still, poorfags buy stuff in Biedronka and Lidl because their products are cheaper than products sold in polish stores. Free market my ass. How can you even compete with foreign capital?

Krakow is beautiful desu

well before WWII poland was quite antisemitic, a small fraction of Poles (who had german ancestry) and those who were afraid of commies sold the jews to the nazis, but they try to push it as EVERY POLE hated kikes and wanted them all dead. This white guilt shit is insane here.

I hope you are joking.

really? that rally he posted is pretty cool. that would NEVER happen here

in 20 years when western europe is 70% muslim you'll literally be the smartest strongest country in the christian world. unless you fold

Then make money abroad, come back to Poland and open a private practice. The whole point of working abroad is to come back. That's why Poles are better immigrants than Africans who plan to spend their entire lives in western countries.

JUST NUKE EUROPE ALREADY

How can one nation be so based?

They do.
They just don't say "Australian".

Oh for fucks sake.
It's like these guys *WANT* people to fucking hate them.

I live here, it's nice, but the quality of the air atrocious. We got polution levels equal to heavy industrialised cities (which Krakow is not).

>This user is talking about a sport license. For a self defende license you have to
You can legally conceal carry your handgun even with the sport license.

>People who are forced to defend their wife and children with a sport registered gun routinely get 6-12 years every single time
Post some examples.

Dude in my city there is literaly no polish store. I have 2x biedronka, 2x tesco, 1x lidl, 1xcarrefour and 1xauchan.
Sure there are some minor grocery stores of the size of my living room.
But can you really blame people that earing 2000PLN per month that they prefer to spend 250 rather than 300 each week for groceries?...

No one likes the Irish. Not even the Irish like the Irish.

why would I be joking?

it's POSSIBLE that niggers and muslims will take over the earth and murder every last white person alive.

I haven't ever been to poland. it's 99% likely that western europe is gone forever. but when pushback begins, it's a plausible scenario.

I didn't notice when I visited, but I guess I was only there for 3 nights

>but the quality of the air atrocious.
I'm sure Katowice has worse air.
If you care about the air, move somewhere where the land is flat. Tricity, Poznań or even fucking Toruń.

>But can you really blame people that earing 2000PLN per month
Yes I can.
They don't give a fuck about their children and are too lazy to create their own companies.

Radovid sucks flaccid cock

man, the biggest nationalists are the worst shit. Imagine rednecks living in commie block neighbourhoods. If you walk at night and they are drunk, there is a pretty high chance you will get your teeth smashed for having a wrong kind of pants or haircut.

I don't have that problem beacuse I'm already bald, but those faggy looking dudes and women can have a hard time around them.

Polish MarcPol is going bankrupt.

NO!

tvn24bis.pl/z-kraju,74/marcpol-ma-klopoty-finansowe,650238.html

Fuck this corrupted world.

I would like to knock the teeth out of faggy looking dudes.

I starte off not caring, but leftists have pushed it too far. as far as I'm concerned, anyone who LOOKS like they vote left deserves worse than a bashing.

those nationalist people are going to defend your country.

>wrong pants

Adidas only?

You consume too much (((Western))) media.

>see this thread
>mfw probably on a watchlist because i live in Melbourne

> too lazy to create their own companies.
Let's all of us and our parents start their companies! yay.
Ok kid, we'll back to this talk when you grow up.

but when skinheads attack fags the fags are more likely to vote against skinheads...

in reality they are pure 1488 nazi skinheads, they are just poor people who lived their whole lives like fucking animals, so they think it is okay to get shitfaced and beat innocent people

> "will be rebuilt as many times as necessary"
>At the night between 26th and 27th of August, the construction was officially and permanently dismantled.