In a couple of hours, I’m going to attempt my third free solo in my life. I don’t plan on finishing this one. Ama

In a couple of hours, I’m going to attempt my third free solo in my life. I don’t plan on finishing this one. Ama

Attached: DB1142F7-6131-4478-ADFE-CC91189911A8.jpg (750x1002, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Third free solo?

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

I’m going to climb a 200 ft rock face without a rope and jump from the top if I make it there

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2020

Keep free soloing and don't end it all. Take a base jump rig instead

I just don’t feel like I have anything more to live for at this point. Best case scenario, I get to the top and decide life is worth living.

A+ reference

Goodbye Sup Forums. The last decade has been a blast

i don't understand

K bye.

see you in valhalla

Picture or fake

I don't think that's the way to Valhalla

i like money

cya nerd

make america 'bate again

I was send here, received news that there was some fresh OPFAGGOT here

OP.....you still there?

Suicide == Sin == Eternal death

It’s got electrolytes

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Freeza's army, and I’ve been involved in numerous planet raids, and I have over 3,000,000 confirmed kills. I am trained in Ōzaru warfare and I’m the top Saiyan Warrior in the entire universe. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am sensing your pathetic power level and your aura is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven million ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Capsule Corporation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: Vegeta5.gif (500x281, 1023K)

Another adrenaline junky.

go fight forest fires or some dumb high risk shit to get your kicks.

go change light bulbs on radio antenna towers..