Daily reminder that your fellow shitlord is being censored and sentenced for a joke #FreeDankula

Daily reminder that your fellow shitlord is being censored and sentenced for a joke #FreeDankula

Attached: 1521644933100.jpg (777x437, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UD_QlnY8Ggg
youtube.com/watch?v=ti2bVS40cz0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ScAL0M0xA
youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

Well he knew that freedom of speech doesn't exist in his country so that's on him.

dude who did a nazi joke and got sentenced to 1 year of prison

Attached: 1f827ab21148f7fd2c38495356842a56a411e2b7c00cd6049053919d4d6a3260.jpg (640x640, 76K)

He taught his girlfriends dog to do the nazi salute when someone says "Gas the Jews". He uploaded a video of the dog on Jewtube and now hes facing jail time for a hate crime even though it was clearly a joke.

Daily reminder that he's a dirty Communist Corbyn ass-licker who sits around spending his Jobseekers Allowance on weed, piercings and tattoos and spouting shitty jokes that 13yr olds think are immature in an attempt to be popular and appealing.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6937npvei1sx29xo_540.jpg (526x393, 31K)

This pug made me convert to NS. Gas the kikes and race war now!

Attached: killme.jpg (480x480, 32K)

What the fuck, poor guy

Daily reminder that he's a rapefugee welcoming tumblerite Commie

Attached: DOypCxPXkAA79Tp.jpg (830x1200, 168K)

Daily reminder that his political affiliations does not matter in this context

Daily reminder that he sleeps beneath a specially commissioned painting of Lenin and is a prominent member of various commie scum groups, as posted by himself on his sweet little Tumblr

Attached: tumblr_inline_o693a32Zw61sx29xo_1280.jpg (1280x958, 57K)

Daily reminder that samefagging is for 12yo cunts

He's going to prison for this
youtube.com/watch?v=UD_QlnY8Ggg

Borat and John Cleese better be careful.

Daily reminder that he was backed up in court by Tommy Robinson, the former leader of the EDL (essentially the Nazi party of the UK) and thus dug his own retarded grave for taking one of the nations biggest fascist racists to sit next to him in a court case where the sole point was to determine whether he was being a racist and committing hate speech or not by saying "gas the Jews" all over on social media.

How fucking retarded and cocky can you be?

If your support of freedom of speech is contingent on someone's leanings, you don't actually support it.

Damn. I'd assumed he was right wing or at least right leaning. I suddenly feel less bad for him. Still sucks that he's being punished for a joke but it's his side of the political spectrum to blame.

this. the pleb gets what the pleb deserves.

asked for it, got it
fuck him

What did he wrote about the UK gov?

youtube.com/watch?v=ti2bVS40cz0

I don't support the freedom of massive wankers, no. I'm quite happy with the laws in the UK. If I spout shit about gassing Jews online and take Tommy Robinson to back me up in court then I would imagine that I might face some sort of punishment.

oh look, it's another shouty man in a suit video

he makes bank from youtube by shouting in a suit

>it's a fucking pug dog

Breaking news: Scummy autist attention whore tires of plastering self in metal and crude communist symbolism; moves on to Jew jokes for attention - instantly regrets!

Good.

Yep, some people get exactly what they deserve. What a fucking moron. The old "i'm not a nazi and here's my nazi mate to prove it" defense won't work now. Bellend.

Yeah he shot himself in the foot with that, and also going on infowars.

Still though, what the fuck was that judge thinking? It's like the least hate-inciting thing on the internet

It was a joke People Need To chill

Attached: 91CDD920-9B59-41BE-83F2-8F9075AC385A.jpg (750x937, 102K)

Knock, Knock, who's there is a joke. This was a cringey edgelord shit from a faggot who calls himself Dankula

He's such a fucking faggot and anyone defending him is clearly a faggot too

>The old "i'm not a nazi and here's my nazi mate to prove it" defense
ayyyyyy

worst part is on his tumblr he states that he himself isn't dankula but that dankula is a commune of like minded people and they are all dankula

kinda like negan

Attached: EE4C6523-F02E-4497-97F0-1FCF4A1E6CBB.png (750x1334, 445K)

Why, because you find it distasteful?
Fuck you fascist

>kinda like Neagan

But real, and not at all like Neagan at all.

HEIL

Kinda like a bunch of faggots

I find autist attention whores distasteful, yes

I hope they sentence him to death

Yeah he's an unfunny cunt, but this shit still shouldn't have happened to him

the look of stockholm syndrome.
I hate this motherfucker, but the UK doesn't have free speech and shouldn't act like they do. the US is where freedom reigns and this rings truer and truer as the years go.

I understand Why people don’t like it but should it be jail worthy it’s free speech britFags Like Myself should be worried

how many dicks do you think will go through his stretched earlobes when he's in the clank?

So fuck off and be offended he shouldnt go to prison

Yeah. Negan is an alpha Chad. Dankula is a beta Brad. Dankula let's blacks and muslims plow his gf. Negan has like 6 wives who all worship his dick. He will probably let the dudes with the most giant penis ram his shit while in prison.

>the US is where freedom reigns and this rings truer and truer as the years go.

you do know that this has happened repeatedly in the united states and we've been through this same shitposting on Sup Forums before? i've been here since 2006 and the last time this happened was evan emory. go ahead and google him.

american teenager who uploaded a joke youtube video. went to jail, got fined, did community service on top of it. faced 10 years but got a lighter sentence because he apologised and begged for mercy.

zero

>Evan Emory
>USA
>Record self singing a fun song to kids
>Record self alone singing a rude song
>Intersperse the clips so the kids are clapping to the rude song
>Upload to YouTube
>Marietti sentenced him as expected under a previously arranged plea deal to 60 days in jail, two years probation, 200 hours of community service, mandatory counseling and fines and costs.

Marietti sentenced him as expected under a previously arranged plea deal to 60 days in jail, two years probation, 200 hours of community service, mandatory counseling and fines and costs.

As part of a condition to his probation, Emory can’t be within 500 feet of any venue where children under the age of 17 gather and is now listed as a sex offender - for life.

Yeah but nazis CAN get away with marching on the streets and running over women in the states

Its not him. Its about the fact someone has been sent to prison for a joke.

Either its all okay or none of it is & this sets the precedent that none of it is.

this happens in merrica all the time tho

All jokes must first be sanctioned by the state

>US is where freedom reigns

>be me
>have choice
>get charged for saying gas the jews on social media or
>get shot while facetiming

oh gee i wonder

>someone should go to prison because i think the things he does are distasteful
ever heard of proportionality, you fascist?

this

Apparently the Trump Defense doesn't work.

Attached: 40483554e3df7eb6b6361bc789297d63c5aa3837fa8ca82495616e0285c2d09c.png (1066x688, 321K)

At least we know now that jokes are illegal and that the UK has revealed their fascist agenda

This isthe better one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ScAL0M0xA

if you say gangs of Muslims are drugging raping and murdering young girls in Telford, and the police are making your life a misery to shut you up as well as downplaying it and covering it up, for years, and then it is all revealed to be true, then you're just a racist? you fucking niggercunt, hope you get culturally enriched by some Muslims in an alley

reported to the police for calling me a nigger cunt

i'm black btw :)

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE

Attached: 1521956981489.jpg (600x637, 43K)

bump