Lol. men BTFO

lol. men BTFO.

will they be able to compete ever again? i think not.

not like any man would want her anymore lol

Such attention whores. Jesus.

sure thing, ''buddy''.

WHY DO THEY FLIP FLOP SO MUCH

She has way too many kids for anyone to be interested in her for more than a few years, man or not.

Where's that one gook poster and his pics about her hooking up with Madoxx?

Also
>Jolie breaking up another marriage
That doesn't sound like the narcissistic train wreck I know.

Because women need structure. When they don't have it they go about life like children.

AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK
GUESS THATS SUICIDE FOR ALL OF US NOW

All women are basically bi, and all women love to complain and project their problems onto others.
Also this sort of thing gives them the attention they crave.

I'm not sure if any sane, non drug addicted male actor has done the same, and even so its pretty minor. And even less so for normal men.

I've begun to notice this, unfortunately most white men are such betas, white women are spinning out of control

>I'm the man of the house now

>She has way too many kids for anyone to be interested in her for more than a few years,
> Super hot
> Millionaire
> Famous
> High level personality
I would be interested in her

Women need a rock, that's why they go to guys with strong characters. When two women get together, there is no rock, fights escalate to insanity because there is no one thinking rationally and that explains why lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic violence

If she had said this 20 years ago, it would've been a huge loss

>All women are basically bi

If Sup Forums is anything to go by, so are men

I won't matter anyways western civilization is lost. The Zionist Jews have their claws in too deep and Trump won't make much of a difference.

>all women love to complain and project their problems onto others

Sup Forums confirmed for women

She's already turning her kid into a tranny, cut her tits completely off for no reason, and has been crazy since birth, and looks like a fucking hag, why would this be a surprise to anyone?

I'm not Brad Pitt btw.

We will not forget neither forgive, expect our arrival, we are anomalous, we are an army

I never liked her. I never got the obsession of her lips.

>Women need a rock, that's why they go to guys with strong characters.

this thread and Sup Forumsmore generally makes a lot more sense now

well, I honestly believe most bi men are mentally ill or in denial about being gay.

There's normal gay dudes out there, the ones born gay, but there's also a lot of gay dudes who are that way because they were molested or abused or have some other psychological damage that should be treated, but wont because its literally 2016, and if I said that in public I'd probably be arrested for hate speech.

Sure, but in the real world the people she would date would all be rich and could find other people with the qualities you listed so not really.

>I won't matter anyways

Most truthful and insightful thing you'll ever say, user.

Trump is a Zionist, his daughter married a Jew and the reason why he is antagonistic towards radical Islam is because it threatens Israel.

The media wont report that because it doesn't fit their agenda though, of Trump being a white nationalist.

I loved Troy.

And yeah I'm totally with you.

>I'm not Brad Pitt btw.
prove it.

Trump is in those Zionist Jews pockets. He ran the most pro Israel campaign in history and his first phone call after election was the Netanyahu.

Yet retarded Sup Forumskikes are still calling him their guy. They're in for a real rude awakening in about a year or two max.

>I'm not Brad Pitt btw.

I know, I am

>Fucked up chick
>Adopted a bunch of niglets
>Turned her daughter into a freakshow
>Dropped Pitt for some other used up cunts
Yeah, men btfo amirite?

Why are women mentally handicapped nowadays.

>HIGH LEVEL personality
High level what?
Screwed up?

>middle aged and all dried up
>tits cut off
>like 6 little niglets running about
>its been recorded that she doesn't like the 2 white ones that are actually hers
>a ton of other baggage and serious scitzo problems not even the bottom feeders will go for it

m-men's fault!

>be woman
>literally oversized baby with a cute face
>try to find love because you can't structure your life
>go with another woman
????

>nowadays
There's a reason why unless a civilization is at its peak and most daily needs are easily met women are second class citizens.

I'm just sorry for her biological kids who will have to grow up under that lunatic, and for her poor father watching his kid transformed into a mad harpy.

>cut her tits completely off for no reason

Wrong. Her mother and grandmother had breast cancer. So she was more likely to have it. She removed her breasts because the smaller they are, the lower the chance of the proto-oncogenes fucking up happens.

>(Rumours)

Why don't people read what they fucking post?

you go date that titless kindergarten-having bitch then

hahhah good riddance she wasnt hot past 2001 anyway

Sup Forums used to be so much better when we had threads dedicated to actresses' feet.
Now we're stuck with all this men vs women, white vs every other color and libcuck vs republitard Sup Forumsshit.

>> High level personality
what the fuck does that even mean?

Yes, because mammograms aren't a thing, and she surely can't afford extensive breast cancer screening anytime she wanted to be done right in her own home while she was asleep. Nah, fuck it, just cut them off.

And before you talk shit know that I'm a Vagina-American and my mother and grandmother both had breast cancer so you're barking up the wrong fucking tree, AJIDF.

tell that to her huge lesbian fanbase.

Honestly though I haven't met a man who liked Angelina. Even though TV tells me I should.

the news doesn't report it because there's nothing to report. most politicians are openly pro israel to a degree. that doesn't undermine trumps protectionist goals or minority focused policies

Fuck off back to Sup Forums then you fat weeb crybaby. You can discuss cartoons with other like minded permavirgins.

fucking this

>Moving the goalposts

So how long have you worked for the IDF?

Bella did it first.

Yes, it was.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums then you retarded chucklefuck. You can discuss Joos with other like minded mouthbreathers.

>tv is 100% propoganda
>people who are concerned about propoganda post on .tv/
>this makes you mad

dumb faggot

Go fuck yourself, fatweeb.

I was relieved Trump won but a little sad that we didn't get to see Sup Forums being BTFO again like 2012. Now thinking about it, I realized it's better this way. Why have all the BTFO at once when you can see it happening slowly for 4 years?

yeah enjoy that while i enjoy mass deportations

life is hard for a trumper

Thanks for trying, but we're never getting those days back.

Propaganda falls under political discussion, the dumb faggots are the ones who can't get it through their thick shit skulls that political discussions have a board specifically for that and it is not Sup Forums.

>no tits
>no uterus
>pretty much a Fleshlight with a pulse
yeah, well, meh.

Niiiice...

>Propaganda falls under political discussion, the dumb faggots are the ones who can't get it through their thick shit skulls that political discussions have a board specifically for that and it is not Sup Forums.

thats dumb. if its propoganda on tv then you can talk about it on Sup Forums when discussing the show. its part of the critique. drown every day.

She was married to fucking Brad Pitt.

No one can stand Angelina including her father.

She's a creepy old skeleton she's always looked like a coked up hooker to me Brad doesn't want her I doubt any man in his right mind would good for her tbqh familia let her find some rat bag slut to string her along till she croaks from a cocaine overdose

Why don't you cry more about it, pedo? Maybe your salty tears will float you away to a land where degenerate scum like you aren't the bottom of the human totem pole.

You know she's crazy right? Not just her-opionions-differ-from-mine crazy but i mean raving lunatic.

Even her father Jon Voight think's she's too crazy and wants nothing to do with her.

She is or used to be a biig heroine addict, incest with brother, blood fetish etc.

Yeah, sure is triggered up in this motherfucker. I hate leftists and cucks as much as the next guy, but there's a time and a place and it isn't splerging all over Sup Forums.

There's even a case for some "politcial" posts, when related to a movie/actors politics but the 10,000th "look at this cuck" or "white people BTFO" shit belongs on fucking Sup Forums, i can just as easily read it there, my browser can open several tabs...

>Yeah, sure is triggered up in this motherfucker

Says Wall of Text Walter.

>Jon Voight think's she's too crazy

If a legit crazy fucker thinks she's crazy, then bitch be fucking CRAZY!

Nope.
>All political discussion belongs in Sup Forums. Conspiracy theories belong in /x/.
Notice the 'all'?
Same for news. Even if it's on tv it doesn't actually belong on Sup Forums.

I would but I won't be opening her door and bring her flowers and shit, bitch near expiration date, better make my time worthwhile.

nice rebuttal faggot.

Be honest. Do you make these posts, even though you know none of us are ever going to stop, because you're still salty about having your janitor application denied?

this is discussion about television shows that depict politics

can we still post Unsolved Mysteries here daddy? no thats a conspiracy show son... fuck

Ooof, watch that hate speech now, you sound pretty triggered!

> none of us are ever going to stop

Why though? What do you get from it? I don't understand what you gain from it, please "redpill" me.

>Brad Pitt.
who is a total beta. only betas see him as some alpha

>this is discussion about television shows that depict politics
kek no it's not. Not even remotely.

I don't share your experience, the board is transforming into redditor territority. And btw, the cuck meme was born and cultivated on Sup Forums.

>being gay isn't a choice they said