*absorbs you*

*absorbs you*

Back the fuck off?!?!

This was always kinda hot in a disturbing way.

(Alucard voice) you know it, sugar.

Pshhht, nothing personal, android

could he use it to suck your dick?

When I watched this back when it aired my dick got rock hard.

How the fuck did 17 lose to Cell 1 anyways

Annoys me TFS just used their Hellsing Alucard voice for Perfect Cell.

But you are in my genjutsu, green plant thing.

>tfw absorbed in abyss of darkness and despair.

Distracted/Energy expended fighting Piccolo

man, when you think about it Toriyama is a fucking hack

>Energy expended
17 and 18 have unlimited energy.
17 tried to beat niggas like a rug and ended dissappearing for good.

I'd say moreso pic related.

bullshit imo

but while we're talking about dbz, i've always assumed that vegeta was able to go ssj2 after the 7year time gap (before the kakarot/majin vegeta fight) but i've been seeing some kids on youtube comments arguing he doesn't reach ssj2 until after becoming majin vegeta. they are fucking morons right?

>they are fucking morons right?
Yes. Vegeta would have trained relentlessly to hit SS2. Also he wouldn't have been so confident going into the tournement if he hadn't at least reached Gohan's level.

No shit. Dragon Ball was a load of fun, it was silly, it didn't take itself too seriously for most of its run, and even when it did start to get serious, it kept a lot of gags in there.
King Piccolo is where it really began to go downhill, and then turning it into some martial arts space opera really took all the fun out of it.
It was easy to be tricked into thinking it's good as a kid, because of the flashy fighting and names, cool character design (which I think Toriyama does excellently, to this day, in all his works), but honestly it's just too serious in too ridiculous a setting to be good, especially when you compare it to Dragon Ball, Doctor Slump, or even Sand Land.

Cell had become stronger than 17 and 18 by absorbing humans.

P-PICCOLO HELP ME

Now I feel like and idiot, I always thought he hit SSJ2 before hitting Cell with the Final Flash

>I always thought he hit SSJ2 before hitting Cell with the Final Flash
You're right to feel like an idiot.
That was just an improved Super Saiyan 1 form.
Trunks took it too far with USSJ form that completely traded speed for power.
SSJ2 is the one with even spikier hair and electricity all around you that Gohan achieved when Android 16 died.
Toriyama thinks SSJ2 is the one with the super long hair.

Haha

This is relevant to my interests

Be cool if Cel stuck it in someone's ass.