The last Jedi is shittier than the prequels

the last Jedi is shittier than the prequels.

Attached: 1520344480443.png (277x263, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1-RZZ8uzrsk
youtu.be/hUkCJDkG3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/1-RZZ8uzrsk

Like this and the marvel movies

Still better than Star Trek

They’re fucking kids movies faggot.
Why are you watching kids movies?

They’re called “Tie Fighters” because they look like bow ties.
THEY ARE CHILDRENS MOVIES

Keep on faggotting faggoty faggot

The problem is it wasnt bad movie, just had shitty characters

Averages out to be on par with, honestly.
Nothing can be shittier than "But from my point of view the Jedi are evil"

They’ve already got your money faggot, they couldn’t give a fuck what you think

TIE = Twin Ion Engines

Attached: 1452538787444.jpg (1280x1357, 188K)

Faggot
Fuck
Ass
Gay
Gay
Onanist
Trap

>money
>movies
this fuckin guy

saved

Attached: FamilyBliss.jpg (970x974, 75K)

The fact they resemble bow ties, and ion engines wouldn’t scream, is purely coincidence

Still fucken Kids Movies faggot.
Grow the fuck up gaylord

Kek, then entire cast of rogue one died horribly, anakin murdered a bunch of children, fucking jar jar abrams blew up a trillion people in TFA. ETC...

KIDDIE MOVIES, sure....

More like soy movie

Bambis mother died

Kek - “kids movie”

Why did Chinese Chewy have to keep cocking his blaster to reload it, when in an earlier scene he let off dozens of rounds in a second?

Oh yeah - kids movie

Really episode 1 was the only truly bad prequel, 2 wasnt very good but it wasnt that bad, and 3 was ok.

Disney wars has been just awful so far

youtu.be/hUkCJDkG3fg

Mulan shot a rocket into a mountain and killed the whole mongol army, that was still a kiddie movie.

I didn’t mind episode 8, it was pretty good. As was rogue one. This last one not so much

To be fair the whole franchise has been pretty disappointing. The only good thing about the originals was Harrison Ford's performance. Take him out and all you got is utter trash.

This is just millennial bs trying to justify the shit movies they grew up with. There is truly no movie worse than the phantom menace. Pod race and light saber threesome only watchable scenes

Mother fucker, I grew up on shit like Fire & Ice, Plague Dogs, Howard the Duck Etc
Shit had titties, swearing and death all over it.

Kids films used to actually be good - unlike your soy milk toast SJW faggot shit you infect your kids with today

youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

This, you could fap to the tits in a PG movie back in the day

I ain’t clicking that shit faggot.
Nobody cares what you think

>B-B-B-BUT MUH CHILDHOOD

Kids movies sucked dick back then too
>KYS

agreed, all shit tier entertainment. Rogue One was watchable... meh.

>still watching jew made movies and tv series

Attached: no fap.jpg (600x900, 368K)

Kek

Star Wars is like chasing a cocaine high

Just like the first movie, nothing is better than that first line. And no matter how many movies you watch or lines you do later, nothing reaches that first high

Attached: Carrie-Fisher-Feet-37081.jpg (2100x1722, 280K)

Attached: England.png (592x702, 763K)

Agreed. There was depth and real suspense, they weren't afraid to really scare the spectator or make them cry to make good movies, you really felt something when you watched those.
Now most movies are vanilla BS.

Muthufukin' this post, right here.

Ford and his ad-libs are the only reasons this stupid franchise is what it is.

Attached: IMG_8620.jpg (916x658, 71K)

Except episode 4 was the worst of the original trilogy, and episode 1 was the worst of the prequels

Thats a terrible analogy really

Hope and optimism doesn’t last for everyone. Movie rocks (Ching Chong and canto bight excluded)

Nah I gotta say return of the Jedi was the worst

the premise is far worse than the prequels

the execution is much better.

if they could have combined a decent premise with good execution, they would have been legend

instead it's just another sad chapter. pity the oldfags like us who waited 30 years for something decent

Hey, he hit the nail on the head.

It's coincidence. Absolutely.

I hated episode 7 and liked episode 8. I liked the prequels as well. At least they do something different while episode 7 is the worst in the franchise.

Fucking hell. Not who you're replying to but this argument again? "Hur dur I'm an adult" - bullshit, entertainment is entertainment, who gives a fuck. Oh yeah, little tryhards who REALLY haven't grown up enough yet to know better.

I've known blokes who own their own businesses, houses and have families who don't give a fuck about the fact they run around the garden with a water pistol and teenagers who still live on their mum's tit who quote shakespeare and consider themselves to be mature and above all others who enjoy "lesser things".

Know which cunt is happier, and it's not the one who spends all day thinking hard about various ways to impress other people who ultimately don't really give a fuck.

Counter to your assertion, I present the films mentioned (sans the duck more, exception for duck titty bathroom scene)

KYS yourself

Are you fucking kidding the prequels are fucking amazing

And proud.

There has never been freedom of speech in the uk, it has always been subject to threats, abuse, incitement, bigotry etc etc.
It’s great that I can have a Police man arrest you for annoying me .
Please visit soon

Retard, me calling it a stupid fucking kids movie IS me not giving a fuck, given its monolithic stature in popular culture.
You’re the retard trying to imbue a shotty toy advert with artistic credibility, faggot

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Rogue One

Everything else is just literal poop from someone butt

the last two are about a nigger chasing a white girl trough the galaxy, fucking hell can`t pass 15 min

Attached: 1445709620650.jpg (772x482, 58K)

mesa knows it mesa not a mesa kids mesa movie. *falls over comically, shakes head and long floppy ears with tongue sticking out*