Sup Forums, I have never seen pic related

Sup Forums, I have never seen pic related.

What did I miss?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/45022613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A great drama and distaster movie with incredible production values directed by one of the most talented directors of all time.

Good production values
Shit characters
Shit writing
Overall shit film, but worth watching for the production values and completionism.

Great film, great characters and exciting epic happenings

Amazing settings and every scene really feels like you're back in time

Feels like 3 epic films within one

Happy and adventurous, sad and moving, humbling with the best soundtrack ever put on film

Maybe the most succesful kinos of all time. Wtf I'm saying, the most succesful kino of all time.

This level of kino of this scene is immeasurable.
vimeo.com/45022613

One of the best physical sets ever made
the only good titanic film that will ever get made
cameron used the best historians and artisans to recreate the ship
the plot is thin, but the rest of the movie makes up for it, also bush

A man hits a propeller mid-fall.

Maudlin crap.

Expensive mediocrity. Cameron hasn't been the same since he finished filming Abyss.

Cameron also used paintings by Ken Marschall to recreate scenes in the film

dey show her boobz

>you will never be Jack

it's not fair

Leo aged so badly.

Prime Kate Winslet was the perfect high test cutie.
She shows her boobs too.

He doesn't take care of himself. He parties too hard and he's bloated as fuck

he'd still look pretty good if he was more in shape, but why be in shape when you can start doing your marlon brando impression while still fucking super models

I watched it the other day and was blown away by how bad the CGI is. It looked perfectly normal when it came out but some of those shots of the boat and especially if they have people walking around the deck are comical.

Good movie in general. Worth watching but I hate how they portray Billy Zane's character. He literally did nothing wrong yet he's the antagonist.

He was never gonna age well. He doesn't have the dark mediterranean look, it's also why it took so long for him to get that oscar.

I think he's aged decently but he's nowhere near as good looking as when he was younger, young Leo is prime husbando material

Its a fantastic movie desu. I am not too keen on the incredibly cliche romantic story, but the visuals and the immersion make up for it. And it becomes very good once the boat starts sinking. Soundtrack is also very good.