>>>/2012/

nice meme, roll

Put the Frank Zappa back in.

Are you blind?

apparently :-(

mine is better

Painfully accurate

bump

people who unironically make these charts are the worst... how hard is it to let people listen to what they like without calling them stupid and reducing them to a stereotype?

just get off your high horse and eat my ass

literally just a bunch of albums the creator dislikes

What's it like being an actual Mallgoth?

Mallgoths triggered.
Go back to please

>No $uicideboy$
>No Lil Ugly Mane
>No Bones
>No Ghostemane
>No Salem

Good chart, just add a bit more

Congratulations on giving the most predictable reply imagineable

Is it that hard to see these kinds of charts are pretty much all garbage? Like that poseurcore chart too. It just boils down to "I think this music is weird and complex and I dont like it so anyone who does is probably just pretending to to seem edgy and cool"

>Mallgoth

>MALLGOTH

>M A L L G OT H

please leave this back in 2012. dont you know the new hip thing to call people you have disagreements with is """soyboy"""?

> It just boils down to "I think this music is weird and complex and I dont like it so anyone who does is probably just pretending to to seem edgy and cool"
The chart is more poking fun at the weird eccentric humor that most of these albums contain.

It's humorous to imagine somebody sitting in front at a computer while wearing a fedora and softly chuckling to themselves at the quirky humor of Mr. Bungle.

In a perfect Sup Forums we would be making fun of both soyboys and mallgoths. We shouldn't be letting these sub-humans off so easily.

not really sure what these albums have in common. is it supposed to all be extremes of a particular genre that got popular enough that listeners inexperienced with the genre can get into, for the pure shock value?

Kind of a combination of that and albums that have a le "quirky" sense of humor.

>The chart is more poking fun at the weird eccentric humor that most of these albums contain.
If that was what the chart was about it would be fine with me. But the text at the bottom of the chart makes it seem more about just shitting on the albums on the chart and whoever likes the albums on the chart. See: "it's stupid music for stupid people"

I just reread it and I guess you have a point.

It touches on the humor aspect briefly, but most of the description paints these albums as being mallgoth for their faux avant-gardeness and quirky instrumentation.

In actuality, both charts in this thread mainly feature albums based on their eccentric vocals and sense of humor.

This track from OPs chart is essential mallgoth - youtube.com/watch?v=Tptqdkocptg

Hey guys, OP here.
I'm going to address the issue regarding what the chart means.

Mallgoth is a term created by actual goths for people who claim to be gothic when they only listen to nu-metal and industrial rock (Hence Manson, NIN, SOAD, Slipknot, Korn)

The reason there's experimental shit is because E-Mallgoths wold pick up Avant-Teen music habits and think it's cool to listen to due to the inaccessibility of it.

The rant on the bottom came from the OG chart from 2012.

Another thing to take note is that mallgoths will associate themselves with absurdist humor like Tim & Eric, Invader zim, Eric Andre, Filthy Frank, Etc, which is why bands like MSI, Primus, and Mr. Bungle are on it.

And since I felt like adding modern records on it, I added both $B & Bones since they've been blowing up in the mallgoth scene.

Hope that clears shit up regarding my chart. I even listen to some albums on it.

nice redditspacing

>nice redditspacing
Got me, dude.